Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [SFC] Magical Hues
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][img]https://s20.postimg.cc/boi349nvh/sfc18_bighead_join.png[/img][/center]
sfc18_bighead_join.png
r4hwcLV.png
@niathria
could I get a ping when the number of eggs have been updated for all easy and medium pairs? Thank you!
@niathria
could I get a ping when the number of eggs have been updated for all easy and medium pairs? Thank you!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@Niathria

This looks super cool! Are we able to guess on every egg of a nest, and that's one nest, or is it one egg per nest?
@Niathria

This looks super cool! Are we able to guess on every egg of a nest, and that's one nest, or is it one egg per nest?
MOAQVIe.giftlojtlY.png0ej6UGW.gif
@Ellireid

Every egg of a nest counts as one nest. So you can guess on all the eggs on four nests in any of the tiers

@yellowstarfish

which nest are you waiting on so I can let you know when they are updated. Other than that you can guess on any other nests that are up to date. The only ones that are not are the ones with out the number of eggs
@Ellireid

Every egg of a nest counts as one nest. So you can guess on all the eggs on four nests in any of the tiers

@yellowstarfish

which nest are you waiting on so I can let you know when they are updated. Other than that you can guess on any other nests that are up to date. The only ones that are not are the ones with out the number of eggs
r4hwcLV.png
@niathria
I am waiting for Honeycomb and Rave Designs
@niathria
I am waiting for Honeycomb and Rave Designs
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish

Honeycomb will be updated later today hopefully and Rave Designs will be updated on Monday
@yellowstarfish

Honeycomb will be updated later today hopefully and Rave Designs will be updated on Monday
r4hwcLV.png
Syceris, 309916

Das Meer, Egg #3, Abyss/Abyss/Azure, Male Imperial
Das Meer, Egg #2, Abyss/Abyss/Cerulean, Female Imperial

Das Meer, Egg #1, Abyss/Abyss/Cyan, Male Imperial

Das Meer, Egg #4, Abyss/Abyss/Turquise, Female Imperial
Syceris, 309916

Das Meer, Egg #3, Abyss/Abyss/Azure, Male Imperial
Das Meer, Egg #2, Abyss/Abyss/Cerulean, Female Imperial

Das Meer, Egg #1, Abyss/Abyss/Cyan, Male Imperial

Das Meer, Egg #4, Abyss/Abyss/Turquise, Female Imperial
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@Syceris

Entered. Thank you for your guesses :3
@Syceris

Entered. Thank you for your guesses :3
r4hwcLV.png
Those glow-stick bracelet dividers are so aesthetic I love it <3
Those glow-stick bracelet dividers are so aesthetic I love it <3
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
@brighteningskies

Thanks :3 I actually really enjoyed putting this together. I knew there would be a couple hiccups possible with RTB timings, but that is why it is a week long to make sure everyone gets a chance to guess even with the delays :3

If you actually want to guess on four nests full of eggs, you can. That is what is nice about this game: even the hosting flight can guess on the colors. :D Win-win all around!
@brighteningskies

Thanks :3 I actually really enjoyed putting this together. I knew there would be a couple hiccups possible with RTB timings, but that is why it is a week long to make sure everyone gets a chance to guess even with the delays :3

If you actually want to guess on four nests full of eggs, you can. That is what is nice about this game: even the hosting flight can guess on the colors. :D Win-win all around!
r4hwcLV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13