Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [SFC] Magical Hues
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@StormyDreamer

You seem to have missed one Egg in Autumn Leaves.

@yellowstarfish

Rave Designs has given one egg if you would like to guess on that nest.
@StormyDreamer

You seem to have missed one Egg in Autumn Leaves.

@yellowstarfish

Rave Designs has given one egg if you would like to guess on that nest.
r4hwcLV.png
thanks!
thanks!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@yellowstarfish @IronPen

Ocean Spray has three eggs. That should complete all the missing egg numbers on the pamphlet.
@yellowstarfish @IronPen

Ocean Spray has three eggs. That should complete all the missing egg numbers on the pamphlet.
r4hwcLV.png
thank you
thank you
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

[quote=Vinny’s Corner] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=13531310&skin=0&apparel=14449,17132,25207,14451,15710&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][color=#bcbcbc][/color] [font=baskerville][size=4][i]"Oooo, an egg!"[/i][/size][/font] [color=#bcbcbc][/color][/center] While exploring around the Observatory as the rave decorations unfurled, Vinny finds something unusual. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/584.png[/img] A Wind Egg![/center] All that guess today will be put into a drawing to win this Wind Egg! After putting in your guesses, post on this thread with the words, “Easy Breezy” to be entered into the drawing. [/quote]
Vinny’s Corner wrote:
dragon?did=13531310&skin=0&apparel=14449,17132,25207,14451,15710&xt=dressing.png

"Oooo, an egg!"

While exploring around the Observatory as the rave decorations unfurled, Vinny finds something unusual.
584.png
A Wind Egg!

All that guess today will be put into a drawing to win this Wind Egg! After putting in your guesses, post on this thread with the words, “Easy Breezy” to be entered into the drawing.
r4hwcLV.png
Easy Breezy (lemon squeezy)
Easy Breezy (lemon squeezy)
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
@99redragons @yellowstarfish

Your answers have been submitted. Thank you for participating :3

All participants from this week will be added to the general pinglist for the startup of next week's guessing. All new pairs, all guesses will be reset.
@99redragons @yellowstarfish

Your answers have been submitted. Thank you for participating :3

All participants from this week will be added to the general pinglist for the startup of next week's guessing. All new pairs, all guesses will be reset.
r4hwcLV.png
eazy breezy! (hope posting this today still counts as i did guess yesterday)

edit: oh i didnt realize we could guess on every egg in one nest.... should i change/add my guesses?
eazy breezy! (hope posting this today still counts as i did guess yesterday)

edit: oh i didnt realize we could guess on every egg in one nest.... should i change/add my guesses?
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngitem_aged_tome_by_dogi_crimson-da8wd5t.gifitem_impure_sacridite_by_dogi_crimson-dccyhgf.gifitem_bottled_embers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5i1.gifegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifcerdae_sparkle_by_dogi_crimson-da6i1rp.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifrGXFvHY.gif
@99reddragons

Hey! The first person hasn't answered the message I sent so sure, it will be against you and dappledfire

If anyone else shows up that guessed yesterday then we will do the drawing between the two of you :)
@99reddragons

Hey! The first person hasn't answered the message I sent so sure, it will be against you and dappledfire

If anyone else shows up that guessed yesterday then we will do the drawing between the two of you :)
r4hwcLV.png
easy breezy?
easy breezy?
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13