Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [SFC] Magical Hues
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Anyone that wants to be removed from the pinglist, let me know since this will be used in future color guessing games.
Anyone that wants to be removed from the pinglist, let me know since this will be used in future color guessing games.
r4hwcLV.png
Aw yeah! I got one of the butterfaes!

Also. I would lile to mention, I really enjoyed have the hatches spread out over two weeks, with a first and last half. More chances for people to play and win.
Aw yeah! I got one of the butterfaes!

Also. I would lile to mention, I really enjoyed have the hatches spread out over two weeks, with a first and last half. More chances for people to play and win.
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
Thank you for running this! It was very fun, and I'm happy to remain on the pinglist.
Thank you for running this! It was very fun, and I'm happy to remain on the pinglist.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Aaaaaah these are beautiful!!! I'm so happy!! I'm surprised, by how good the Amazing Pears turned out. Thank you for hosting this it was so much fun!
Aaaaaah these are beautiful!!! I'm so happy!! I'm surprised, by how good the Amazing Pears turned out. Thank you for hosting this it was so much fun!
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
Ahhh I won one! So pretty! Thank you! (I really should stop participating in egg-guessing games...I'm too good at it...my lair must be half prize dragons by now...XP (Edit: Not that I'm complaining, of coarse, she is beautiful.))

Edit: and from a Master tier, too, wow. Only just noticed that.
Ahhh I won one! So pretty! Thank you! (I really should stop participating in egg-guessing games...I'm too good at it...my lair must be half prize dragons by now...XP (Edit: Not that I'm complaining, of coarse, she is beautiful.))

Edit: and from a Master tier, too, wow. Only just noticed that.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Wow I won 3 hatchlings total? Nice!
Wow I won 3 hatchlings total? Nice!
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
I hope the dragons are getting to you all alright. Lots of pairs equal a bunch of babies lol

Of course I will shout out all my pair contributors. Some of them did guess but did not guess on their own pairs just to make it as fair as possible. I didn’t want that many people missing out on guessing for babies... it seemed unfair.

Pair contributors were pinged here to say hi. You guys can come out of hiding now :P
I hope the dragons are getting to you all alright. Lots of pairs equal a bunch of babies lol

Of course I will shout out all my pair contributors. Some of them did guess but did not guess on their own pairs just to make it as fair as possible. I didn’t want that many people missing out on guessing for babies... it seemed unfair.

Pair contributors were pinged here to say hi. You guys can come out of hiding now :P
r4hwcLV.png
these were so fun!! thank you for the opportunity!
these were so fun!! thank you for the opportunity!
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
@Niathria

I think I'd prefer not to be on that pinglist, thanks. I don't have the lair space to participate in these kinds of games frequently. ^^;
@Niathria

I think I'd prefer not to be on that pinglist, thanks. I don't have the lair space to participate in these kinds of games frequently. ^^;
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Congratulations to the winners, and thanks organizators and contributors for running this event, it was nice! ^...^
Congratulations to the winners, and thanks organizators and contributors for running this event, it was nice! ^...^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13