Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [SFC] Magical Hues
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
[center][img]https://s20.postimg.cc/boi349nvh/sfc18_bighead_join.png[/img][/center]
sfc18_bighead_join.png
r4hwcLV.png
So, can we guess the Master nests in addition to our four?
So, can we guess the Master nests in addition to our four?
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@MusicandMagic

Yes the Master tier is open for everyone to guess on
@MusicandMagic

Yes the Master tier is open for everyone to guess on
r4hwcLV.png
Wait I got it right? Three times?! Cool!

Also Generations and Ocean Spray don't have any babies under them. Nor does the 50k/100fp exist. Are they not done yet?

Any way does this mean I can pick again for the new nests or I'm done for the game?
Wait I got it right? Three times?! Cool!

Also Generations and Ocean Spray don't have any babies under them. Nor does the 50k/100fp exist. Are they not done yet?

Any way does this mean I can pick again for the new nests or I'm done for the game?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen

Yes that is correct, I am still waiting on Generations and Ocean Spray to hatch

The prize post should be all up to date. This week is a brand new week so you can pick four new nests to guess on, plus, if you would like, take a chance at the Master tier.
@IronPen

Yes that is correct, I am still waiting on Generations and Ocean Spray to hatch

The prize post should be all up to date. This week is a brand new week so you can pick four new nests to guess on, plus, if you would like, take a chance at the Master tier.
r4hwcLV.png
Thank you! Also what happens to the babies cause I wouldn't actually mind snatching some up, especially that Honeycomb bab.
Thank you! Also what happens to the babies cause I wouldn't actually mind snatching some up, especially that Honeycomb bab.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Stanzascale @IronPen @lilystar6

I corrected Spelldance's sheet. You can reenter your guesses

IronPen, I will have the pair owners send out the babies here soon.
@Stanzascale @IronPen @lilystar6

I corrected Spelldance's sheet. You can reenter your guesses

IronPen, I will have the pair owners send out the babies here soon.
r4hwcLV.png
@Romi

Yes, guess on all the eggs in your nests choices :3
@Romi

Yes, guess on all the eggs in your nests choices :3
r4hwcLV.png
Hope I did that right, entered guesses on 4 nests! (2 easy, 1 hard,1 expert)

edit: sorry lol deleted my previous post because I panicked thinking the event was over and had to go double check!
I guessed on all the eggs, thanks
Hope I did that right, entered guesses on 4 nests! (2 easy, 1 hard,1 expert)

edit: sorry lol deleted my previous post because I panicked thinking the event was over and had to go double check!
I guessed on all the eggs, thanks
@Romi

Nope it is running both weeks, that is why I did a Join In banner to divided last week's discussions with this week :3
@Romi

Nope it is running both weeks, that is why I did a Join In banner to divided last week's discussions with this week :3
r4hwcLV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13