Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [SFC] Magical Hues
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@CowboyMouth @PsydrateSky @Elsu @Stanzascale @yellowstarfish @99redragons @Ellireid @jbapple @Syceris @Espoir @avocado333 @Cheshly @dappledfire @MusicandMagic @IronPen @LadyOptimism @lilystar6 @Stormdreamer @PsydrateSky @Kvon @SableSsare @Selah @VioletWhirlwind @Romi @Foxyhobbit @MochaFox Niathria hums as she heads back to the booth after picking up extra food for the future hatchlings when she notices a lard crowd ahead of her. [i]Oh, must be an event happening. I can go a different--way?[/i] As she draws closer she realizes that it is directly in front of her shop. As dusk is steadying approaching, neon lasers fill the sky and a loud cheer echoes out. In the middle of the causeway, smack dab in front of her store was a rave party... [columns][center][img]https://s20.postimg.cc/8uexqzlr1/sidebarbig.png[/img] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/24271.png[/img] [nextcol][img]https://s20.postimg.cc/8uexqzlr1/sidebarbig.png[/img][/columns][/center] Hey What is this?! DJ Squid has made a stop at Magical Hues! All guesses made this week will be entered into a drawing to win: [center][item=Spirit of the Arcane][/center] Best of luck and Happy Starfall! :D
@CowboyMouth @PsydrateSky @Elsu @Stanzascale @yellowstarfish @99redragons @Ellireid @jbapple @Syceris @Espoir @avocado333 @Cheshly @dappledfire @MusicandMagic @IronPen @LadyOptimism @lilystar6 @Stormdreamer @PsydrateSky @Kvon @SableSsare @Selah @VioletWhirlwind @Romi @Foxyhobbit @MochaFox

Niathria hums as she heads back to the booth after picking up extra food for the future hatchlings when she notices a lard crowd ahead of her.

Oh, must be an event happening. I can go a different--way?

As she draws closer she realizes that it is directly in front of her shop. As dusk is steadying approaching, neon lasers fill the sky and a loud cheer echoes out. In the middle of the causeway, smack dab in front of her store was a rave party...
sidebarbig.png
24271.png sidebarbig.png

Hey What is this?! DJ Squid has made a stop at Magical Hues! All guesses made this week will be entered into a drawing to win:
Spirit of the Arcane

Best of luck and Happy Starfall! :D

r4hwcLV.png
I just want to say, I love these little stories! <3 And good luck everyone~
...also, never thought of it, but it must be way easier to be a DJ when you're a squid with many arms. Except, maybe, for the hearing part. Huh.
I just want to say, I love these little stories! <3 And good luck everyone~
...also, never thought of it, but it must be way easier to be a DJ when you're a squid with many arms. Except, maybe, for the hearing part. Huh.
@LadyOptimism

I have heard that DJ Squid has a knack for keeping a party going with his awesome bass drops
@LadyOptimism

I have heard that DJ Squid has a knack for keeping a party going with his awesome bass drops
r4hwcLV.png
bump <3
bump <3
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
@CowboyMouth @PsydrateSky @Elsu @Stanzascale @yellowstarfish @99redragons @Ellireid @jbapple @Syceris @Espoir @avocado333 @Cheshly @dappledfire @MusicandMagic @IronPen @LadyOptimism @lilystar6 @Stormdreamer @PsydrateSky @Kvon @SableSsare @Selah @VioletWhirlwind @Romi @Foxyhobbit

Sorry for the delay in getting the hatchlings out. I was busy on my end. The hatchlings and prizes will be posted today.
@CowboyMouth @PsydrateSky @Elsu @Stanzascale @yellowstarfish @99redragons @Ellireid @jbapple @Syceris @Espoir @avocado333 @Cheshly @dappledfire @MusicandMagic @IronPen @LadyOptimism @lilystar6 @Stormdreamer @PsydrateSky @Kvon @SableSsare @Selah @VioletWhirlwind @Romi @Foxyhobbit

Sorry for the delay in getting the hatchlings out. I was busy on my end. The hatchlings and prizes will be posted today.
r4hwcLV.png
No problem, take your time.
No problem, take your time.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Niathria
ok thanks for the update!
@Niathria
ok thanks for the update!
ucnP3l9.gifNV3X16S.pngrSmddtG.png
Thank you for the update! Take your time, and if I could be added (late, I know) to the pinglist, that would be great.
Thank you for the update! Take your time, and if I could be added (late, I know) to the pinglist, that would be great.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@Niathria it's all good, take your time!
im quite excited!!
@Niathria it's all good, take your time!
im quite excited!!
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
@CowboyMouth @PsydrateSky @Elsu @Stanzascale @yellowstarfish @99redragons @Ellireid @jbapple @Syceris @Espoir @avocado333 @Cheshly @dappledfire @MusicandMagic @IronPen @LadyOptimism @lilystar6 @Stormdreamer @PsydrateSky @Kvon @SableSsare @Selah @VioletWhirlwind @Romi @Foxyhobbit @nightskyseer

Update: A little hiccup with the weather knocked our power out for the evening last night. Boss Dad must be upset over the rave party.... not enough work was done? Has he ever heard of work hard and partying harder? Well, Vinny decided to try to summon the ‘CottonCandy Being’ last night after the power went out with the leftover glow sticks in the shape of a mountain.

Why is everything covered in a thin floss and smell like strawberries?

@CowboyMouth @PsydrateSky @Elsu @Stanzascale @yellowstarfish @99redragons @Ellireid @jbapple @Syceris @Espoir @avocado333 @Cheshly @dappledfire @MusicandMagic @IronPen @LadyOptimism @lilystar6 @Stormdreamer @PsydrateSky @Kvon @SableSsare @Selah @VioletWhirlwind @Romi @Foxyhobbit @nightskyseer

Update: A little hiccup with the weather knocked our power out for the evening last night. Boss Dad must be upset over the rave party.... not enough work was done? Has he ever heard of work hard and partying harder? Well, Vinny decided to try to summon the ‘CottonCandy Being’ last night after the power went out with the leftover glow sticks in the shape of a mountain.

Why is everything covered in a thin floss and smell like strawberries?

r4hwcLV.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13