Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Battle for the Eternal Flame Mafia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@VivaFariy
Can I sign up to play? Also, not a traditional magical creature per se, but Chasmfiends are really cool. (Also terrifying)

EDIT: Also, Cryptics because the thought of sapient fractals make my inner math nerd very happy.
@VivaFariy
Can I sign up to play? Also, not a traditional magical creature per se, but Chasmfiends are really cool. (Also terrifying)

EDIT: Also, Cryptics because the thought of sapient fractals make my inner math nerd very happy.
@NotarySojac Yes you can! And I agree about the Chasmfiends - don't want to be caught with one of those! (and it's so cool that you know about them :D)

Cryptics are so cool. I just want to know which Order I am and which one I would have....
@NotarySojac Yes you can! And I agree about the Chasmfiends - don't want to be caught with one of those! (and it's so cool that you know about them :D)

Cryptics are so cool. I just want to know which Order I am and which one I would have....
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
I'll play :)
I'll play :)
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Tanglefire
Awesome! Your comment is missing something though... read the rules please
@Tanglefire
Awesome! Your comment is missing something though... read the rules please
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
Oops sorry. I like dragons and any feline mythical creatures.
Oops sorry. I like dragons and any feline mythical creatures.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@VivaFariy
sign me up please!
i love dragons and griffins :D
@VivaFariy
sign me up please!
i love dragons and griffins :D
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

@Dawnbreeze
Got you!
@Dawnbreeze
Got you!
It's time to fly.
@VivaFariy

I'd like to join. I just learned about them, but I like the concept of dullahans and how spooky they are.
@VivaFariy

I'd like to join. I just learned about them, but I like the concept of dullahans and how spooky they are.
Gem sales
@inn Got you :)
btw have you ever played mafia before? I haven't seen you around,
@inn Got you :)
btw have you ever played mafia before? I haven't seen you around,
It's time to fly.
May I spectate? I would love to join but I will be going on vacation is about a week.
May I spectate? I would love to join but I will be going on vacation is about a week.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8