Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Battle for the Eternal Flame Mafia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@VivaFariy
add me pls
@VivaFariy
add me pls
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@StormDreamer You like unicorns? who knew? yes, why wouldnt they count as magical creatures?

@clw23 as a player? also please read the rules again, you're missing something in your comment.
@StormDreamer You like unicorns? who knew? yes, why wouldnt they count as magical creatures?

@clw23 as a player? also please read the rules again, you're missing something in your comment.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy
hydra
@VivaFariy
hydra
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@VivaFariy

I'd love to join! My favourite mythical creature would have to be either a phoenix or a pegasus.
@VivaFariy

I'd love to join! My favourite mythical creature would have to be either a phoenix or a pegasus.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
@Warriorgirl1234 Yay! Got you down.
Have you played mafia on here before? I haven't seen you before.
@Warriorgirl1234 Yay! Got you down.
Have you played mafia on here before? I haven't seen you before.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
@Vivafariy

yeah sure ill join
i use shameless self advertisement too who am i to blame you
@Vivafariy

yeah sure ill join
i use shameless self advertisement too who am i to blame you
@Comba awesome! you're missing one thing in your comment though. read the rules again please!
@Comba awesome! you're missing one thing in your comment though. read the rules again please!
It's time to fly.
i missed that oof

selkies or werewolves, if those count
i missed that oof

selkies or werewolves, if those count
@Comba anything counts. just wanted to make sure everyone reads the rules carefully
@Comba anything counts. just wanted to make sure everyone reads the rules carefully
It's time to fly.
@VivaFariy
Can I be a sub?

also: Dragons
@VivaFariy
Can I be a sub?

also: Dragons
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8