Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Battle for the Eternal Flame Mafia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Shadowlugia711 nice and original creatures :)
@Shadowlugia711 nice and original creatures :)
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy i'd like to join please! perhaps vampires if they count? otherwise probably pegasi.
@VivaFariy i'd like to join please! perhaps vampires if they count? otherwise probably pegasi.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@VivaFariy
I would like to be a sub!
@VivaFariy
I would like to be a sub!
you should look at my star trek fan dragons they are very cute. (he/him) AO77JKB.gif
@Areater @CookieArcher got you both
@Areater @CookieArcher got you both
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
@VivaFariy

What is the expected page toll for this game?
@VivaFariy

What is the expected page toll for this game?
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal Depends on the people. WR ended up at 200, lasting 3 weeks. But, a lot of the WR pages were fluff, people talking about their characters, having fun, and even talking about the game after it ended. So it all depends on the players and what they add. Also WR was more complicated than the plans for this game. There certainly will be less QTs to read in this game.
We have quite a few subs, so you could also start off with us and drop if it's too much.
@MagykalWagykal Depends on the people. WR ended up at 200, lasting 3 weeks. But, a lot of the WR pages were fluff, people talking about their characters, having fun, and even talking about the game after it ended. So it all depends on the players and what they add. Also WR was more complicated than the plans for this game. There certainly will be less QTs to read in this game.
We have quite a few subs, so you could also start off with us and drop if it's too much.
It's time to fly.
@VivaFariy
hngggg, I love this idea, but knowing me, I won't play very much or well. uwu Please put me in as spectator!

I love all mythical creatures but Nagas have a soft spot in my heart
@VivaFariy
hngggg, I love this idea, but knowing me, I won't play very much or well. uwu Please put me in as spectator!

I love all mythical creatures but Nagas have a soft spot in my heart
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
@VivaFariy
Sign me up please! :D
@VivaFariy
Sign me up please! :D
@LittleFirefly your comment is missing some thing... read the rules please.
@LittleFirefly your comment is missing some thing... read the rules please.
It's time to fly.
@WaterWolf600 Put you down as a spectator. For the record though, I don't think you're a bad player and any level of experience is allowed in this game.
@WaterWolf600 Put you down as a spectator. For the record though, I don't think you're a bad player and any level of experience is allowed in this game.
It's time to fly.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8