Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Battle for the Eternal Flame Mafia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@VivaFariy

I used to host irl games years ago. I haven't played much online or FR mafia, but I'd like to start!
@VivaFariy

I used to host irl games years ago. I haven't played much online or FR mafia, but I'd like to start!
Gem sales
@Starstream Sure thing. Let me know if you ever want to switch that to sub or player (before the game starts obviously).

@inn neat! I also started with irl games. Online games have the potential to be much more complex and well developed which is fun :)
@Starstream Sure thing. Let me know if you ever want to switch that to sub or player (before the game starts obviously).

@inn neat! I also started with irl games. Online games have the potential to be much more complex and well developed which is fun :)
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
SIGN ME UP
SIGN ME UP
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@TheElfDruid Yes sir!
But you're post is missing something... read the rules please.
@TheElfDruid Yes sir!
But you're post is missing something... read the rules please.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
@Vivafairy
Huh? i did read them
I'm blind lemme read again

Unicorn potatoes
Cliche' but Dragons. Def dragons
@Vivafairy
Huh? i did read them
I'm blind lemme read again

Unicorn potatoes
Cliche' but Dragons. Def dragons
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@Vivafairy I’ll join! :) Favoriye magical creature is a Phoenix
@Vivafairy I’ll join! :) Favoriye magical creature is a Phoenix
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@VivaFariy

I'll sign up as a spectator! This sounds extremely interesting!
@VivaFariy

I'll sign up as a spectator! This sounds extremely interesting!
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
@TheElfDruid @Alphanix I'm glad you like dragons and phoenixes because that's what's in this game :)
@Cut3si Got you all down
@TheElfDruid @Alphanix I'm glad you like dragons and phoenixes because that's what's in this game :)
@Cut3si Got you all down
It's time to fly.
@VivaFariy
I'd like to be a sub please! Unicorns are the love of my life (;W;) and I have an imaginary unicorn boyfriend that spews skittles when I pet him :D
@VivaFariy
I'd like to be a sub please! Unicorns are the love of my life (;W;) and I have an imaginary unicorn boyfriend that spews skittles when I pet him :D
jghAv2V.png
Unicorns... count as magical creatues, r-right?
Unicorns... count as magical creatues, r-right?
jghAv2V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8