Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Battle for the Eternal Flame Mafia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@QiEclipse Got you down
@QiEclipse Got you down
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy
Count me in!

Oh, and I love dragons and phoenixes.
@VivaFariy
Count me in!

Oh, and I love dragons and phoenixes.
@Pandella your comment is missing something! please read the rules again
Have you played FR mafia before?
@Pandella your comment is missing something! please read the rules again
Have you played FR mafia before?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
In

(Player)

I like dragons most out of magical creatures
@VivaFariy
In

(Player)

I like dragons most out of magical creatures
@VivaFariy

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Reshiramu Got you! But your comment is missing something. Please reread the rules.
@Reshiramu Got you! But your comment is missing something. Please reread the rules.
It's time to fly.
Players Hey all -
We've filled our player list. Yay!
This game will be starting on this Sunday, July 29th. If that doesn't work for you, please let me know asap.
Thank you all for signing up and I hope you have fun!

Pandella and Reshiramu - please reread the rules and edit your comments, just so I know you read them :)

Update: Daily post requirement has been raised to three posts per day cycle. If you don't think you can keep up with that level of activity, please let me know.

And for anyone out there who sees this and is interested, we are always accepting substitute and spectator sign ups!
Players Hey all -
We've filled our player list. Yay!
This game will be starting on this Sunday, July 29th. If that doesn't work for you, please let me know asap.
Thank you all for signing up and I hope you have fun!

Pandella and Reshiramu - please reread the rules and edit your comments, just so I know you read them :)

Update: Daily post requirement has been raised to three posts per day cycle. If you don't think you can keep up with that level of activity, please let me know.

And for anyone out there who sees this and is interested, we are always accepting substitute and spectator sign ups!
It's time to fly.
i will be busy on monday but i should still be able to post a few times throughout the day, especially in the evening!
i will be busy on monday but i should still be able to post a few times throughout the day, especially in the evening!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Areater That's perfectly fine. I'll be working every day and only online in the early mornings and evenings too. Don't worry about it.
@Areater That's perfectly fine. I'll be working every day and only online in the early mornings and evenings too. Don't worry about it.
It's time to fly.
WooOoOOo
WooOoOOo
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@VivaFariy

This may be a bit late, but may I be a sub? My favorite magical creatures are dragons, I think.
@VivaFariy

This may be a bit late, but may I be a sub? My favorite magical creatures are dragons, I think.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8