Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | GMM:BFTP Game Thread [D6]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@ArtemisAgrotera @cheesybagelbites

Come talk to us?
@ArtemisAgrotera @cheesybagelbites

Come talk to us?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
Yall, chill. I will explain my vote after school. But hey, I exist.
Yall, chill. I will explain my vote after school. But hey, I exist.
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
[center][b][size=5]Night 5[/size][/b][/center] ------------------ No one had entered the throne room for quite some time, and it was painfully quiet. The guards inside the room glanced at one another, scared but not willing to break the silence. Kronos' hands were silently tapping against her chair, showing how agitated she was. Themis was kicking her legs back and forth out of pure boredom. Nothing was happening. Would it ever? And which side would it benefit? Kronos' mind flashed with images of the gods laughing and grinning, and she felt her anger grow. Someone better be brought before her tonight or she was going to lose it. ----------------- [img] https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/363922665548808192/451906053810946057/GMM_Night_5.png [/img] ----------------- The votes were 1-1, resulting in a tie. There will be no lynch. [size=3][b]The game is still in MyLo currently.[/b][/size] ----------------- [b] Night 5 will end on June 1st at 18:00 FR time. Please submit night actions and refrain from posting.[/b] Players: @luxmold @cheesybagelbites @ArtemisAgrotera @thatonespeedster @Rosetta248 @SilverMoonfire @DarrenSanders @estetisk @RavenWolf @quinnelope @BlueCoriander @Moonwater @abyssum Substitutes: Spectators: @morphogenetic @Fortuna @AHamilton @Firo @kirkfan2255 @VulpixSerpens @Tsaiah
Night 5

No one had entered the throne room for quite some time, and it was painfully quiet.

The guards inside the room glanced at one another, scared but not willing to break the silence.

Kronos' hands were silently tapping against her chair, showing how agitated she was.

Themis was kicking her legs back and forth out of pure boredom.

Nothing was happening.

Would it ever?

And which side would it benefit?

Kronos' mind flashed with images of the gods laughing and grinning, and she felt her anger grow.

Someone better be brought before her tonight or she was going to lose it.
GMM_Night_5.png
The votes were 1-1, resulting in a tie. There will be no lynch. The game is still in MyLo currently.

Night 5 will end on June 1st at 18:00 FR time. Please submit night actions and refrain from posting.

Players: @luxmold @cheesybagelbites @ArtemisAgrotera @thatonespeedster @Rosetta248 @SilverMoonfire @DarrenSanders @estetisk @RavenWolf @quinnelope @BlueCoriander @Moonwater @abyssum

Substitutes:

Spectators: @morphogenetic @Fortuna @AHamilton @Firo @kirkfan2255 @VulpixSerpens @Tsaiah
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
[center][b][size=5]Day 6[/size][/b][/center] ----- *will insert flavor later* ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/6RK8blN.png[/img] ----- DarrenSanders has been killed. They were Hercules and a [color=green]Vanilla Townie[/color]. [b]The game is now in LyLo[/b] ----- Sorry for the lateness! [b]Day 6 will end on June 3rd at 18:00 FR time. [/b] Players: @luxmold @cheesybagelbites @ArtemisAgrotera @thatonespeedster @Rosetta248 @SilverMoonfire @DarrenSanders @estetisk @RavenWolf @quinnelope @BlueCoriander @Moonwater @abyssum Substitutes: Spectators: @morphogenetic @Fortuna @AHamilton @Firo @kirkfan2255 @VulpixSerpens @Tsaiah
Day 6

*will insert flavor later*
6RK8blN.png
DarrenSanders has been killed. They were Hercules and a Vanilla Townie.
The game is now in LyLo
Sorry for the lateness!
Day 6 will end on June 3rd at 18:00 FR time.

Players: @luxmold @cheesybagelbites @ArtemisAgrotera @thatonespeedster @Rosetta248 @SilverMoonfire @DarrenSanders @estetisk @RavenWolf @quinnelope @BlueCoriander @Moonwater @abyssum

Substitutes:

Spectators: @morphogenetic @Fortuna @AHamilton @Firo @kirkfan2255 @VulpixSerpens @Tsaiah
l6jLd4V.png
Still waiting on estetisk's response. Throwing my vote that way.
Still waiting on estetisk's response. Throwing my vote that way.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater

I am considering voting for BlueCoriander, but don't want to tie the lynch vote. My reason is really very simple: They claim to be a second doctor, and that doesn't make sense to me. Since we're in LyLo, I won't post a vote unless you respond, but if you're around I'd like to talk!
@Moonwater

I am considering voting for BlueCoriander, but don't want to tie the lynch vote. My reason is really very simple: They claim to be a second doctor, and that doesn't make sense to me. Since we're in LyLo, I won't post a vote unless you respond, but if you're around I'd like to talk!
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
End of Game
Some Titans recall the war as going out with a bang.

Others don't recall it at all.

Some say the two remaining spies raced in, laughing as they threw down the body of the goddess Eris.

Others say they walked in calm and composed, showing Kronos the body with almost sadistic smiles on their face.

The only ones who truly know are the ones who witnessed it themselves, and they prefer to let the survivors inagine.

Without enough gods to defend Mount Olympus, the Titan army trampled over them all- it was almost unfair. Pan and Asclepius were the only remaining ones after Eris got lynched, and it was quite a cruel ending for them.

Kronos led the battle, truly feeling alive for the first time since she eradicated the demigods. As she warped people's perceptions and twisted their entire being, her powers began to truly show themselves.

Themis was a whirlwind of death as she spun around her knives, flashing a malistic grin at whoever was unfortunate enough to come near her.

Hyperion and Epimethus, the remaining spies, charged into battle side-by-side. They were filled with vengeance for their lost friend Rhea, and were a storm of anger.

Little by little, the gods fell.

And more by more, the Titans rejoiced.

Eventually, they had won.

Some told of how as they stood and surveyed the battlefield, Kronos' bleeding hands caused the stains that still remain there today.

Possibly the only detail everyone agrees upon is how the Titaness' touched the ground of the mountain and soaked it with the blood of the gods.

It is described with great imagery how the mountain shook before splitting open, revealing a figure forming out of it.

They say that all the Titans fell to the ground except for Themis and Kronos, who bowed their heads. The figure is said to have looked at them with a look of admiration before vanishing into thin air- along with the bodies.

The tale of the resurrection of Gaea is one of the most told tales, for some of the best stories are the ones that are real.

Nowadays, Kronos and Themis rule side by side. The Titans do whatever they want as long as they abide by their terms, ruled slightly by fear.

So what if some don't get the same type of treatment? Fair is fair.

Besides, Kronos would be lying if she said she didn't mind it.

No utopias were without their dystopian qualities, after all.

Estetisk has been lynched. They were Eris and a Vanilla Townie.

Cheesybagelbites has been killed in terms of flavor. They were Pan, a Vanilla Townie.

ArtemisAgrotera has been killed in terms of flavor. They were Asclepius, a Doctor aligned with Town.
Greek Mythology Mafia: Blast From The Past has ended! The Mafia (BlueCoriander as Epimethus the Mafia Goon, Rosetta248 as Rhea the Mafia Roleblocker, and Moonwater as Hyperion the Mafia Goon) has won. If the Mafia members all agree on it, I will reveal the Mafchat.
Specchat- https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/XNB28tUPtH2e

Substitutes:

End of Game
Some Titans recall the war as going out with a bang.

Others don't recall it at all.

Some say the two remaining spies raced in, laughing as they threw down the body of the goddess Eris.

Others say they walked in calm and composed, showing Kronos the body with almost sadistic smiles on their face.

The only ones who truly know are the ones who witnessed it themselves, and they prefer to let the survivors inagine.

Without enough gods to defend Mount Olympus, the Titan army trampled over them all- it was almost unfair. Pan and Asclepius were the only remaining ones after Eris got lynched, and it was quite a cruel ending for them.

Kronos led the battle, truly feeling alive for the first time since she eradicated the demigods. As she warped people's perceptions and twisted their entire being, her powers began to truly show themselves.

Themis was a whirlwind of death as she spun around her knives, flashing a malistic grin at whoever was unfortunate enough to come near her.

Hyperion and Epimethus, the remaining spies, charged into battle side-by-side. They were filled with vengeance for their lost friend Rhea, and were a storm of anger.

Little by little, the gods fell.

And more by more, the Titans rejoiced.

Eventually, they had won.

Some told of how as they stood and surveyed the battlefield, Kronos' bleeding hands caused the stains that still remain there today.

Possibly the only detail everyone agrees upon is how the Titaness' touched the ground of the mountain and soaked it with the blood of the gods.

It is described with great imagery how the mountain shook before splitting open, revealing a figure forming out of it.

They say that all the Titans fell to the ground except for Themis and Kronos, who bowed their heads. The figure is said to have looked at them with a look of admiration before vanishing into thin air- along with the bodies.

The tale of the resurrection of Gaea is one of the most told tales, for some of the best stories are the ones that are real.

Nowadays, Kronos and Themis rule side by side. The Titans do whatever they want as long as they abide by their terms, ruled slightly by fear.

So what if some don't get the same type of treatment? Fair is fair.

Besides, Kronos would be lying if she said she didn't mind it.

No utopias were without their dystopian qualities, after all.

Estetisk has been lynched. They were Eris and a Vanilla Townie.

Cheesybagelbites has been killed in terms of flavor. They were Pan, a Vanilla Townie.

ArtemisAgrotera has been killed in terms of flavor. They were Asclepius, a Doctor aligned with Town.
Greek Mythology Mafia: Blast From The Past has ended! The Mafia (BlueCoriander as Epimethus the Mafia Goon, Rosetta248 as Rhea the Mafia Roleblocker, and Moonwater as Hyperion the Mafia Goon) has won. If the Mafia members all agree on it, I will reveal the Mafchat.
Specchat- https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/XNB28tUPtH2e

Substitutes:

ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
first off, i want to say thank you to @starrynite and @Avante for clearly putting a lot of love and effort into this game. <3

~

buuuuut after that i want to address a principle that i really think people should always follow, and that is:

when you sign up as a player for a game, that's you giving the mod/playerlist/spectators/whoever a statement that you're willing and able to put your time and effort into a game. it's not an expression of interest, or a show of support for the mod, or a statement that you'll post "sorry i haven't been around!" and disappear again every phase

if you have perfectly predictable engagements during a game that make you practically unable to post at all, then it's on you to not sign up for a game. that's the point where you should express your interest by spectating, or give the mods a head up that you can sub in after D2, or whatever it is that works for you in the moment

not showing up is disrespectful to the players who are counting on you to produce content, it's disrespectful to the mods who put effort into creating a playable game, and it's just generally what i would call a Dique Move

exercise common sense before signing up for games. know that mafia requires daily engagement, and more than the 40 seconds it takes you to compose "sorry guys i wont be around!" once per phase. stop contributing to games dying because nobody wants to have to carry an entire playerlist

preaching was promised, preaching is delivered
first off, i want to say thank you to @starrynite and @Avante for clearly putting a lot of love and effort into this game. <3

~

buuuuut after that i want to address a principle that i really think people should always follow, and that is:

when you sign up as a player for a game, that's you giving the mod/playerlist/spectators/whoever a statement that you're willing and able to put your time and effort into a game. it's not an expression of interest, or a show of support for the mod, or a statement that you'll post "sorry i haven't been around!" and disappear again every phase

if you have perfectly predictable engagements during a game that make you practically unable to post at all, then it's on you to not sign up for a game. that's the point where you should express your interest by spectating, or give the mods a head up that you can sub in after D2, or whatever it is that works for you in the moment

not showing up is disrespectful to the players who are counting on you to produce content, it's disrespectful to the mods who put effort into creating a playable game, and it's just generally what i would call a Dique Move

exercise common sense before signing up for games. know that mafia requires daily engagement, and more than the 40 seconds it takes you to compose "sorry guys i wont be around!" once per phase. stop contributing to games dying because nobody wants to have to carry an entire playerlist

preaching was promised, preaching is delivered
LUZk8tY.png
I endorse this message and I wasn't even in the game

Mafia won today basically by abstention. If not the entire game, late game is most when you need to be a warm body and not let mafia win by resting a single vote on someone else.

If another town joins Artemis in the thread late today, this game might still be going.
I endorse this message and I wasn't even in the game

Mafia won today basically by abstention. If not the entire game, late game is most when you need to be a warm body and not let mafia win by resting a single vote on someone else.

If another town joins Artemis in the thread late today, this game might still be going.
I also endorse this message and I also was not in the game.

It's incredibly rude to the mod to join and not play. It's one thing for something unexpected to come up, in which case it's on you to alert the mod and, potentially, get a replacement.

If you join a game without intention to follow through on playing and being active several hours consecutively daily while the game is ongoing, don't sign up.
I also endorse this message and I also was not in the game.

It's incredibly rude to the mod to join and not play. It's one thing for something unexpected to come up, in which case it's on you to alert the mod and, potentially, get a replacement.

If you join a game without intention to follow through on playing and being active several hours consecutively daily while the game is ongoing, don't sign up.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53