Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | GMM:BFTP Game Thread [D6]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/363922665548808192/445822203381153792/GMM_Pre_Star.png[/img] [center][size=7]Greek Mythology Mafia[/size] [size=6]Blast From The Past[/center] --------------------------------- [b]Moderators:[/b] @starrynite (Kronos, right) @Avante (Themis, left) [i]All art in this game will be done by Avante.[/i] [b]Players:[/b] [LIST=1][*] [s]mayheminchaos[/s] [s]luxmold[/s] [color=green]Killed N4, Aphrodite: Vanilla Townie [/color] [*] cheesybagelbites [*] ArtemisAgrotera [*] [s]thatonespeedster[/s] [color=green]Killed N1, Hestia: Innocent Child[/color] [*] [s]Rosetta248[/s] [color=red]Lynched D4, Rhea: Mafia Roleblocker[/color] [*] [s]SilverMoonfire[/s] [color=green]Lynched D3, Morphos: Vanilla Townie[/color] [*] [s]Oricole[/s] [s]abyssum[/s] [color=green]Killed N3, Athena: One-Shot Cop [/color] [*] [s]DarrenSanders[/s] [color=green]Killed N5, Hercules: Vanilla Townie [/color] [*] estetisk [*] [s]RavenWolf[/s] [color=green]Lynched D2, Hades: Vanilla Townie[/color] [*] [s]quinnelope[/s] [color=green]Killed N2, Poseidon: Vanilla Townie [/color] [*] [s]Tsaiah[/s] Moonwater [*] BlueCoriander [/LIST] [b]Substitutes:[/b] [LIST=1][*] StormDreamer [*] Moonwater [*] abyssum[/LIST] [b]Spectators:[/b] [LIST=1][*] morphogenetic [*] Fortuna [*] AHamilton [*] Firo [*] kirkfan2255 [*] VulpixSerpens [/LIST] [b]Substitutes and spectators are unlimited.[/b]
GMM_Pre_Star.png
Greek Mythology Mafia
Blast From The Past

Moderators:
@starrynite (Kronos, right)
@Avante (Themis, left)

All art in this game will be done by Avante.

Players:
  1. mayheminchaos luxmold Killed N4, Aphrodite: Vanilla Townie
  2. cheesybagelbites
  3. ArtemisAgrotera
  4. thatonespeedster Killed N1, Hestia: Innocent Child
  5. Rosetta248 Lynched D4, Rhea: Mafia Roleblocker
  6. SilverMoonfire Lynched D3, Morphos: Vanilla Townie
  7. Oricole abyssum Killed N3, Athena: One-Shot Cop
  8. DarrenSanders Killed N5, Hercules: Vanilla Townie
  9. estetisk
  10. RavenWolf Lynched D2, Hades: Vanilla Townie
  11. quinnelope Killed N2, Poseidon: Vanilla Townie
  12. Tsaiah Moonwater
  13. BlueCoriander

Substitutes:
  1. StormDreamer
  2. Moonwater
  3. abyssum

Spectators:
  1. morphogenetic
  2. Fortuna
  3. AHamilton
  4. Firo
  5. kirkfan2255
  6. VulpixSerpens

Substitutes and spectators are unlimited.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
[center][size=7][b]Guidelines[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=5][u]General[/u][/size][/center] [list][*]Game days are [b]48[/b] hours long. Night phases are [b]24[/b] hours long. Phase change occurs at 18:00 FR. You may not post during the night phase. [*]The game will reach a natural conclusion when a game-ending faction has achieved its win condition, or when no players belonging to a game-ending faction are left alive. [*]We reserve the right to add or modify rules as we see fit while the game is in play/ This will be announced to the thread. [*]Word of Mods is final. Please respect our judgement. If you wish to discuss a ruling, bring it to one of our inboxes. [*]Punishments may be a warning, force-replacement, or modkill, depending on severity of the infraction. We will almost always start with a warning and advance from there. [/list] [center][size=5][u]Conduct[/u][/size][/center] [list][*]Play to your win condition. [*]Play with respect to both moderator(s) and your fellow players. [*]Faking breaking the rules is the same as breaking the rules. Play to the SPIRIT of the rules, not the LETTER. [*]If at any point you are uncertain about the rules, please do not hesitate to ask. [*][b]Be civil[/b]. Aggressive and/or abrasive behavior is expected and allowed, but personal attacks against players is not okay. Do not be afraid to ping us and/or message us if you see or experience something happening. [*]Do not spam large gifs or images to the thread or make your posts unreadable (ex, transparent text, encryption, or size 1 text). [*]Do not talk about ongoing games in a way that will compromise that game’s integrity. Anything more than “I am/was in X game” should not be talked about while it is in play. [/list] [center][size=5][u]Activity and Posting[/u][/size][/center] [list][*]This game is a [b]non-RP[/b] game. Do not RP. [*][b]Do not edit or delete posts[/b]. If you would like to delete a double-post of the same post, this is permissible. [*]Once you are dead, you are dead. [b]There is no final goodbye, last words, or will[/b]. If you are no longer in the game for any reason, do not post in the game threads until the end of the game. [*]If you are not an active player in this game (such as, you are a spectator, substitute, or other community member that is not a moderator or staff member of Flight Rising), [b]do not post in this game until after the game has finished[/b]. [*]Activity in this game counts as posting in the Discussion thread. You must post at least 2 time(s) per game phase, and at least once in a 24-hour span. If you miss either of these, you will be prodded. Missing it a second time will result in force replacement. [/list] [center][size=5][u]Communication[/u][/size][/center] [list][*]Private communication is any communication that you have had directly with the moderator(s) or other players in the game through any means. [*]Out of thread (OOT), non-mod-sanctioned, game-related communication is not allowed with any living or substitute player. Certain roles may allow out of thread communication to occur. You will be informed of this by a moderator. [*]You may chat TO a person who is not alive in the game or a substitute (meaning you may chat with dead players, spectators, and unrelated community members) [b]as long as you make it clear to the other person that they are not to respond[/b]. [*]Replacement out of the game is to be done privately to a moderator by either PM or through your QT. [b]The moderator(s) reserves the right to deny replacement for reasons that are not legitimate[/b] (such as “I don’t want to be mafia/town”). [*]Do not directly quote, copy-paste, or screenshot anything that you have been told through private communication. Paraphrasing is fine, as well as quoting from any game thread. [*]All players are given access to private QuickTopics, or QTs. Please use these for questions and for submission of actions. [b]Do not share these links until the game has ended.[/b] [*][b]PLEASE make sure to check your QuickTopics[/b]. They are provided to you for a reason. You will receive any night action results and death notifications through QT. The only people who are allowed to view the QuickTopic are people who have the link to it. That will be you and the moderator(s) only while the game is ongoing. [*]Do not talk to players who are in this game about game-related things. [*]We will not lie to you. We may answer vaguely, or say “No comment” or “I cannot answer that at this time”, but we will not directly lie to you if you ask a question about the game. [/list] [center][size=5][u]Voting and Lynching[/u][/size][/center] [list][*]Voting will take place in a separate lynch thread. There is no format needed for voting. [*]Lynches will be determined by simple plurality. The player with the highest number of votes, no matter how many, will be lynched. [*]You may make as many vote changes as you like by [s]striking through[/s] your previous vote and casting a new one below it (same post). [b]Do not erase your old votes![/b] The final name on your vote post when lockdown occurs will be the person your vote is cast upon. The No Editing rule does not apply to the lynch thread. [*]If two or more players are tied for the highest number of votes, no lynch will occur. [*]If there must be a lynch and two or more players are tied, the oldest-held vote will be used to break the tie. [*]A [b]No Vote[/b] is different from a [b]No Lynch[/b]. No Votes are abstention from voting - you choose to cast no vote. A No Lynch is a vote for no lynch to occur. [*]Ties between a player and No Lynch results in a player lynch. [*]Do not use nicknames when voting. Please use either the player’s full username or the hydra name, if applicable. If the moderators cannot determine who your vote is for, it will count as No Vote. [*]Any votes for moderator(s) or non-players are not valid and will be interpreted as a vote for yourself. [/list] [i]Hi, Kirk, it's Starry here. I OWE YOU MY LIFE FOR LETTING ME USE THESE! A thousand thank you's to kirkfan2255 for letting me use their rules. An endless cycle of rule-stealing continues![/i]
Guidelines

General
  • Game days are 48 hours long. Night phases are 24 hours long. Phase change occurs at 18:00 FR. You may not post during the night phase.
  • The game will reach a natural conclusion when a game-ending faction has achieved its win condition, or when no players belonging to a game-ending faction are left alive.
  • We reserve the right to add or modify rules as we see fit while the game is in play/ This will be announced to the thread.
  • Word of Mods is final. Please respect our judgement. If you wish to discuss a ruling, bring it to one of our inboxes.
  • Punishments may be a warning, force-replacement, or modkill, depending on severity of the infraction. We will almost always start with a warning and advance from there.

Conduct
  • Play to your win condition.
  • Play with respect to both moderator(s) and your fellow players.
  • Faking breaking the rules is the same as breaking the rules. Play to the SPIRIT of the rules, not the LETTER.
  • If at any point you are uncertain about the rules, please do not hesitate to ask.
  • Be civil. Aggressive and/or abrasive behavior is expected and allowed, but personal attacks against players is not okay. Do not be afraid to ping us and/or message us if you see or experience something happening.
  • Do not spam large gifs or images to the thread or make your posts unreadable (ex, transparent text, encryption, or size 1 text).
  • Do not talk about ongoing games in a way that will compromise that game’s integrity. Anything more than “I am/was in X game” should not be talked about while it is in play.

Activity and Posting
  • This game is a non-RP game. Do not RP.
  • Do not edit or delete posts. If you would like to delete a double-post of the same post, this is permissible.
  • Once you are dead, you are dead. There is no final goodbye, last words, or will. If you are no longer in the game for any reason, do not post in the game threads until the end of the game.
  • If you are not an active player in this game (such as, you are a spectator, substitute, or other community member that is not a moderator or staff member of Flight Rising), do not post in this game until after the game has finished.
  • Activity in this game counts as posting in the Discussion thread. You must post at least 2 time(s) per game phase, and at least once in a 24-hour span. If you miss either of these, you will be prodded. Missing it a second time will result in force replacement.

Communication
  • Private communication is any communication that you have had directly with the moderator(s) or other players in the game through any means.
  • Out of thread (OOT), non-mod-sanctioned, game-related communication is not allowed with any living or substitute player. Certain roles may allow out of thread communication to occur. You will be informed of this by a moderator.
  • You may chat TO a person who is not alive in the game or a substitute (meaning you may chat with dead players, spectators, and unrelated community members) as long as you make it clear to the other person that they are not to respond.
  • Replacement out of the game is to be done privately to a moderator by either PM or through your QT. The moderator(s) reserves the right to deny replacement for reasons that are not legitimate (such as “I don’t want to be mafia/town”).
  • Do not directly quote, copy-paste, or screenshot anything that you have been told through private communication. Paraphrasing is fine, as well as quoting from any game thread.
  • All players are given access to private QuickTopics, or QTs. Please use these for questions and for submission of actions. Do not share these links until the game has ended.
  • PLEASE make sure to check your QuickTopics. They are provided to you for a reason. You will receive any night action results and death notifications through QT. The only people who are allowed to view the QuickTopic are people who have the link to it. That will be you and the moderator(s) only while the game is ongoing.
  • Do not talk to players who are in this game about game-related things.
  • We will not lie to you. We may answer vaguely, or say “No comment” or “I cannot answer that at this time”, but we will not directly lie to you if you ask a question about the game.

Voting and Lynching
  • Voting will take place in a separate lynch thread. There is no format needed for voting.
  • Lynches will be determined by simple plurality. The player with the highest number of votes, no matter how many, will be lynched.
  • You may make as many vote changes as you like by striking through your previous vote and casting a new one below it (same post). Do not erase your old votes! The final name on your vote post when lockdown occurs will be the person your vote is cast upon. The No Editing rule does not apply to the lynch thread.
  • If two or more players are tied for the highest number of votes, no lynch will occur.
  • If there must be a lynch and two or more players are tied, the oldest-held vote will be used to break the tie.
  • A No Vote is different from a No Lynch. No Votes are abstention from voting - you choose to cast no vote. A No Lynch is a vote for no lynch to occur.
  • Ties between a player and No Lynch results in a player lynch.
  • Do not use nicknames when voting. Please use either the player’s full username or the hydra name, if applicable. If the moderators cannot determine who your vote is for, it will count as No Vote.
  • Any votes for moderator(s) or non-players are not valid and will be interpreted as a vote for yourself.

Hi, Kirk, it's Starry here. I OWE YOU MY LIFE FOR LETTING ME USE THESE! A thousand thank you's to kirkfan2255 for letting me use their rules. An endless cycle of rule-stealing continues!
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Day Zero

"Kronos! The recruits have finally arrived! Hehe, just look at the fear in their eyes- they'll make great pets- er, soldiers." The Titaness bubbled, pink eyes shining with excitement.

A loud sigh sounded from besides her, the source being Kronos herself. "They are fellow Titans, not unicorns," she said absentmindedly, her main focus on the said recruits approaching Mount Olympus.

"See how efficiently they blend in already? They certainly mastered illusions- the gods will never know what hit them. It is a foolproof plan so long as they don't prove incompetent, no?"

"Aw, c'mon, Kronos- live in the moment! So much blood has been shed already... we've done pretty well!" Themis nudged Kronos, prompting a glare which was ignored pointedly. "All that's left now is, well, our Trojan Horse! Geez, I'm getting so much deja vu from this- the second Titan and god war so soon after the first?"

Kronos' eyes darkened, an unnerving smile overtaking her features. "Oh, yes, I agree, Themis."

"This is the final battle, however. I will ensure that much."
The game has not started yet, please do not post!
Day Zero

"Kronos! The recruits have finally arrived! Hehe, just look at the fear in their eyes- they'll make great pets- er, soldiers." The Titaness bubbled, pink eyes shining with excitement.

A loud sigh sounded from besides her, the source being Kronos herself. "They are fellow Titans, not unicorns," she said absentmindedly, her main focus on the said recruits approaching Mount Olympus.

"See how efficiently they blend in already? They certainly mastered illusions- the gods will never know what hit them. It is a foolproof plan so long as they don't prove incompetent, no?"

"Aw, c'mon, Kronos- live in the moment! So much blood has been shed already... we've done pretty well!" Themis nudged Kronos, prompting a glare which was ignored pointedly. "All that's left now is, well, our Trojan Horse! Geez, I'm getting so much deja vu from this- the second Titan and god war so soon after the first?"

Kronos' eyes darkened, an unnerving smile overtaking her features. "Oh, yes, I agree, Themis."

"This is the final battle, however. I will ensure that much."
The game has not started yet, please do not post!
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Day One

The gods chat idly, refusing to acknowledge the forever blooming flower of dread encompassing the room. They force out laughs as their eyes skit nervously towards the doors, seeing if anyone is entering.

Mount Olympus is utterly broken- half wants to fight, the other half wants to hide. With the gods so divided, the Titans have the perfect opportunity to sneak into their base.

And that they do.

Now, with the knowledge that there is one or more traitors in their midst, the gods are forced to rally together to find out who is working against them.

The only problem is finding out on time.
The game has now started! Day 1 will end on May 19th at 18:00 FR time. Lynch thread can be found here! Let the discussions begin.

Players: @mayheminchaos @cheesybagelbites @ArtemisAgrotera @thatonespeedster @Rosetta248 @SilverMoonfire @Oricole @DarrenSanders @estetisk @RavenWolf @quinnelope @Tsaiah @BlueCoriander

Substitutes: @StormDreamer @Moonwater @abyssum

Spectators: @morphogenetic @Fortuna @AHamilton @Firo @kirkfan2255 @VulpixSerpens
Day One

The gods chat idly, refusing to acknowledge the forever blooming flower of dread encompassing the room. They force out laughs as their eyes skit nervously towards the doors, seeing if anyone is entering.

Mount Olympus is utterly broken- half wants to fight, the other half wants to hide. With the gods so divided, the Titans have the perfect opportunity to sneak into their base.

And that they do.

Now, with the knowledge that there is one or more traitors in their midst, the gods are forced to rally together to find out who is working against them.

The only problem is finding out on time.
The game has now started! Day 1 will end on May 19th at 18:00 FR time. Lynch thread can be found here! Let the discussions begin.

Players: @mayheminchaos @cheesybagelbites @ArtemisAgrotera @thatonespeedster @Rosetta248 @SilverMoonfire @Oricole @DarrenSanders @estetisk @RavenWolf @quinnelope @Tsaiah @BlueCoriander

Spectators: @morphogenetic @Fortuna @AHamilton @Firo @kirkfan2255 @VulpixSerpens
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Hello! I'm Quinn, pronouns and timezone in my sig, I'm also currently playing Research File No. 12 (no link, I'm on mobile) I love Greek Mythology, and I did not expect this game to start so soon.

Also hi Speedy!
Hello! I'm Quinn, pronouns and timezone in my sig, I'm also currently playing Research File No. 12 (no link, I'm on mobile) I love Greek Mythology, and I did not expect this game to start so soon.

Also hi Speedy!
He/She/They | FR +3
Hi, I'm BlueCoriander, but you can call me Blue(or whatever you want, I'm okay with many nicknames) I've played games like Town of Salem before, but this is my first Flight Rising mafia game! I am a big fan of Mythology in general.
Hi, I'm BlueCoriander, but you can call me Blue(or whatever you want, I'm okay with many nicknames) I've played games like Town of Salem before, but this is my first Flight Rising mafia game! I am a big fan of Mythology in general.
5l8pr2z.pngShe/Her, FR time +0 xxa34o89q.pngPinkerlocke xxxxgr5B45I.png Art Shop
Hello humans! I'm SilverMoonfire, I'm pretty sure my nicknames are in my signature but just in case you can call me any shortened form of SilverMoonfire or Spectral or Eventide which are my nicknames elsewhere on the internet. My pronouns are she/her and they/them, I'm on FR time + 0 but tend to be around from between 16:00 to 20:00 fr time, less active on Mondays. I usually refer to large groups of people as humans just in case, mythology is cool, and that was probably an overly detailed intro you could have figured out from my siggy and profile but too late.
Hello humans! I'm SilverMoonfire, I'm pretty sure my nicknames are in my signature but just in case you can call me any shortened form of SilverMoonfire or Spectral or Eventide which are my nicknames elsewhere on the internet. My pronouns are she/her and they/them, I'm on FR time + 0 but tend to be around from between 16:00 to 20:00 fr time, less active on Mondays. I usually refer to large groups of people as humans just in case, mythology is cool, and that was probably an overly detailed intro you could have figured out from my siggy and profile but too late.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I guess I can get the ball rolling with a question: D1 lynches, yay or nay?

I say nay, since a D1 lynch will probably hit a townie, and the first dawn can give us clues (such as who was targeted by the maf, and maybe even some flavor).
I guess I can get the ball rolling with a question: D1 lynches, yay or nay?

I say nay, since a D1 lynch will probably hit a townie, and the first dawn can give us clues (such as who was targeted by the maf, and maybe even some flavor).
He/She/They | FR +3
Heya everyone! I'm Speedy, Vertigo, Dauntless, or Luck, any is fine. I do this often(I just died in another game TnT) and I'm FR+0. I'm usually active from 530-820 and from 1500-2000.

I wish luck to everyone~
Heya everyone! I'm Speedy, Vertigo, Dauntless, or Luck, any is fine. I do this often(I just died in another game TnT) and I'm FR+0. I'm usually active from 530-820 and from 1500-2000.

I wish luck to everyone~
1DKhf3D.png
Announcement

Thatonespeedster is an Innocent Child, and therefore is confirmed town.

I forgot to announce this whoops
Announcement

Thatonespeedster is an Innocent Child, and therefore is confirmed town.

I forgot to announce this whoops
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53