Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 640 641 642 643 644 ... 1138 1139
@Zoodia | Door 3 has piqued my interest.
@Zoodia | Door 3 has piqued my interest.
@Zoodia

Door one please!
@Zoodia

Door one please!
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
@WolfiWonder - You open the door with caution I mean who wouldn't be. As soon as you enter the door cold air hits you. It was definitely below 0 degrees in here you probably should stay here long. You see in the corner something moving and turn only to see a blue-colored familiar guarding some items. [item=Chillriver Bucktooth] [item=Glittering Bluesilver Torc] [skin=36741] @bmkmb - You open the door only to get greeted by a terrible smell, smoke filled the air and as you looked around you spotted something. It was what seemed to be the charred skeleton of a veilspun. An odd familiar sat there sleeping next to the charred skeleton and it shot up and stared at you whimpering, it clearly was here awhile it's ribs were practically breaking the skin it waddled up to you and whimpered. You gave the poor creature some meat and padded up to the skeleton and saw a pouch you touch the tip of your snout to the poor dragon as a sign of respect, grabbed the pouch, and padded out the familiar still in suit . You found the following items in the pouch; [skin=2474] [item=Health Potion][item=Poisonous Woodtreads][item=Poisonous Toridae] @CatOwU - You open the odd door only to find what seemed to be a clan of dragons, all seeming to have genes similar to the crystal, you walked around only to meet a male imperial who was happy to show you around. You asked him if he would like to come with you to your clan lair and his eyes lit up. He started jumping up and down clearly excited by the idea. Seems you've gained a friend; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65374468][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/653745/65374468_350.png[/img][/url]
@WolfiWonder - You open the door with caution I mean who wouldn't be. As soon as you enter the door cold air hits you. It was definitely below 0 degrees in here you probably should stay here long. You see in the corner something moving and turn only to see a blue-colored familiar guarding some items.
Chillriver Bucktooth Glittering Bluesilver Torc

@bmkmb - You open the door only to get greeted by a terrible smell, smoke filled the air and as you looked around you spotted something. It was what seemed to be the charred skeleton of a veilspun. An odd familiar sat there sleeping next to the charred skeleton and it shot up and stared at you whimpering, it clearly was here awhile it's ribs were practically breaking the skin it waddled up to you and whimpered. You gave the poor creature some meat and padded up to the skeleton and saw a pouch you touch the tip of your snout to the poor dragon as a sign of respect, grabbed the pouch, and padded out the familiar still in suit . You found the following items in the pouch;
Health Potion Poisonous Woodtreads Poisonous Toridae

@CatOwU - You open the odd door only to find what seemed to be a clan of dragons, all seeming to have genes similar to the crystal, you walked around only to meet a male imperial who was happy to show you around. You asked him if he would like to come with you to your clan lair and his eyes lit up. He started jumping up and down clearly excited by the idea. Seems you've gained a friend;
65374468_350.png
My Hatchery
Door 1: a purple door with butterflies in the center. It has some circles all over it! -Goldsilk
Door 2: a gray door that feels like metal with a few red splatters by the bottom, it seems cold.
Door 3: this door is pitch black with neon red and yellow stripes, there is a blue lamp on top of it. -PotatoRabbit
Door 1: a purple door with butterflies in the center. It has some circles all over it! -Goldsilk
Door 2: a gray door that feels like metal with a few red splatters by the bottom, it seems cold.
Door 3: this door is pitch black with neon red and yellow stripes, there is a blue lamp on top of it. -PotatoRabbit
w8o0xW1.pngGO1zI9z.gif5WtX8zs.png
@CatOwU door 3 please!
@CatOwU door 3 please!
wdMs252.pngrYp8BR7.pngBkLX97a.png Want to visit my art shop? :) XYZHCcM.png
@CatOwu
Door 1 please!
@CatOwu
Door 1 please!
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
@CatOwU
Could I get door 2 please?
@CatOwU
Could I get door 2 please?
@Goldsilk - you decide to go inside the room, but when you open the door you saw a meadow. It seemed to be night already. Walking around the meadow you find a flower patch in one of the corners and go towards it. You see a lot of butterflies and a purple skydancer with butterfly wings! After talking he decides to go with you, the butterflies still follow him though. You got: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65627646] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656277/65627646_350.png[/img][/url] [item=White Cabbage Butterfly] x19 @abeeinshoes - When you enter the room you see something move quickly, so you decide to investigate the room. It seemed to be made out of rusty metal and had a hole. You saw the thing move again and followed it. When you reached it you noticed it was a Gearspring Pocketmouse! It seemed to be protecting something so you take him and his stuff. You got: [item=Gearspring Pocketmouse] [item=Iron Filigree Helmet] [item=Silver Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Ornate Iron Bracelet] [item=Dented Iron Boots] [item=Bloody Leg Bandages] @PotatoRabbit - You enter the room. Its pitch black, like the door. In the middle of the room you see two neon stars in the ground, one is yellow and the other one changes its color between red and orange and they both have an 'open' button. After thinking for a while, you decide to press both buttons at the same time and both stars dissappear leaving star-shaped holes behind. Then, you see two small pillars in the holes. Once they are outside the holes, you find two familiars, a Basalt Vent Hop and a Auburn Woolly Walrus! When you go outside the room the Basalt vent hop takes the lamp and tries to give it to you, but since you are holdingthe walrus he puts it on his own tail. You got: [item=Basalt Vent Hop] [item=Auburn Woolly Walrus] [item=Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble]
@Goldsilk - you decide to go inside the room, but when you open the door you saw a meadow. It seemed to be night already. Walking around the meadow you find a flower patch in one of the corners and go towards it. You see a lot of butterflies and a purple skydancer with butterfly wings!
After talking he decides to go with you, the butterflies still follow him though.
You got: 65627646_350.png White Cabbage Butterfly x19
@abeeinshoes - When you enter the room you see something move quickly, so you decide to investigate the room. It seemed to be made out of rusty metal and had a hole. You saw the thing move again and followed it. When you reached it you noticed it was a
Gearspring Pocketmouse! It seemed to be protecting something so you take him and his stuff.
You got: Gearspring Pocketmouse Iron Filigree Helmet Silver Filigree Tail Guard Ornate Iron Bracelet Dented Iron Boots Bloody Leg Bandages
@PotatoRabbit - You enter the room. Its pitch black, like the door. In the middle of the room you see two neon stars in the ground, one is yellow and the other one changes its color between red and orange and they both have an 'open' button. After thinking for a while, you decide to press both buttons at the same time and both stars dissappear leaving star-shaped holes behind. Then, you see two small pillars in the holes. Once they are outside the holes, you find two familiars, a Basalt Vent Hop and a Auburn Woolly Walrus! When you go outside the room the Basalt vent hop takes the lamp and tries to give it to you, but since you are holdingthe walrus he puts it on his own tail.
You got: Basalt Vent Hop Auburn Woolly Walrus Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble
w8o0xW1.pngGO1zI9z.gif5WtX8zs.png
The first door seems to shine and glitter so much, it hurts to look at.
The second door is a creaking metal gate, but you can't see what's on the other side.
The third door is a shower curtain that flaps around eerily...
The first door seems to shine and glitter so much, it hurts to look at.
The second door is a creaking metal gate, but you can't see what's on the other side.
The third door is a shower curtain that flaps around eerily...
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
Can I take a look behind that shiny, glittery door #1?
@Goldsilk
Can I take a look behind that shiny, glittery door #1?
@Goldsilk
dR1OCbi.png
1 2 ... 640 641 642 643 644 ... 1138 1139