Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1138 1139
@Rickrolled Door 2 please!
@Rickrolled Door 2 please!
She/Her/They/Them

Hallo!!! I'm NinjaCats!
@RickRolled door one please!! :D
@RickRolled door one please!! :D
wdMs252.pngrYp8BR7.pngBkLX97a.png Want to visit my art shop? :) XYZHCcM.png
@PotatoRabbit Door 1 It takes you a minute to find the door handle hidden under all the fluff. Once you door, you head through, straight into the fuzziest room you’ve ever seen. The carpet: fuzzy. Furniture: covered in fluff. Walls? Also fuzzy? Strange. In the center is large bathtub. You come closer, and see there’s a familiar in there! It’s a fluffy seal! It floats on its back, dozing off, with a scroll on its belly. It looks like one that would change a dragon’s appearance. You gently wake up the familiar and ask it why it’s here. In a bathtub. In a floor to ceiling fuzzy room. They’re not sure, but they ask if they can come with you, because they want to swim in something bigger than a bathtub. So, you help them out of the bathtub, and they take their scroll with them and they pass through the door with you. [item= Skin: Cumulus Seal][item= Cumulus Seal] @NinjaCats Door 2 This door is labeled as a dressing room. Something is changing behind it. It’s rude to open the door while someone’s inside, so you wait. After what seems to be an hour, the door pops open… and a tiny hatchling waddles out. In a dress. That is far, FAR too big for them! The hatchling politely asks you how they look. You tell them the color looks good against their scales, but they may have some growing to do in order to fit in it. They seem a little disappointed but they thank you. They then ask you where they are. They’re lost and not sure how they magically got here. You offer to take them home to your lair, and they come with you, with the dress. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65570303][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/655704/65570303_350.png[/img][/url] [item= Siren Sylvan Dress] @Tivae Door 3 You open the door, and it leads straight into the Thunderhead Savanna. Lightning flashes above and there’s a slight breeze. Suddenly, chained Ramba rushes past you. Then a Raptorik Herder, struggling to catch hold of the chains to capture the creature. You watch, somewhat amused. At one point, they chase each other around a tree, like something you would see in a cartoon. Then, they came straight toward you! You jump out of the way, and they bound through the open door. Which leads straight into your lair. Uh oh. You go in to stop them before they cause too much trouble! [item= Unburdened Billy] [item= Raptorik Herder]
@PotatoRabbit
Door 1

It takes you a minute to find the door handle hidden under all the fluff. Once you door, you head through, straight into the fuzziest room you’ve ever seen. The carpet: fuzzy. Furniture: covered in fluff. Walls? Also fuzzy? Strange.

In the center is large bathtub. You come closer, and see there’s a familiar in there! It’s a fluffy seal! It floats on its back, dozing off, with a scroll on its belly. It looks like one that would change a dragon’s appearance.

You gently wake up the familiar and ask it why it’s here. In a bathtub. In a floor to ceiling fuzzy room. They’re not sure, but they ask if they can come with you, because they want to swim in something bigger than a bathtub.

So, you help them out of the bathtub, and they take their scroll with them and they pass through the door with you.

Skin: Cumulus Seal Cumulus Seal

@NinjaCats
Door 2

This door is labeled as a dressing room. Something is changing behind it.
It’s rude to open the door while someone’s inside, so you wait. After what seems to be an hour, the door pops open… and a tiny hatchling waddles out. In a dress. That is far, FAR too big for them!

The hatchling politely asks you how they look. You tell them the color looks good against their scales, but they may have some growing to do in order to fit in it. They seem a little disappointed but they thank you.

They then ask you where they are. They’re lost and not sure how they magically got here. You offer to take them home to your lair, and they come with you, with the dress.

65570303_350.png
Siren Sylvan Dress

@Tivae
Door 3

You open the door, and it leads straight into the Thunderhead Savanna. Lightning flashes above and there’s a slight breeze.

Suddenly, chained Ramba rushes past you. Then a Raptorik Herder, struggling to catch hold of the chains to capture the creature.

You watch, somewhat amused. At one point, they chase each other around a tree, like something you would see in a cartoon.

Then, they came straight toward you! You jump out of the way, and they bound through the open door. Which leads straight into your lair. Uh oh. You go in to stop them before they cause too much trouble!

Unburdened Billy Raptorik Herder
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Door1: Rocks and Skulls are littered all over the door. Crunchy noises are coming from this door.

Door2: This door is labeled STORAGE and as you approach it, something gently falls to the ground.

Door3: Scribbling noises and mumbling noises come from this door as you put your ear to it. I wonder what's going on?

Choose your door!
Door1: Rocks and Skulls are littered all over the door. Crunchy noises are coming from this door.

Door2: This door is labeled STORAGE and as you approach it, something gently falls to the ground.

Door3: Scribbling noises and mumbling noises come from this door as you put your ear to it. I wonder what's going on?

Choose your door!
She/Her/They/Them

Hallo!!! I'm NinjaCats!
@NinjaCats door two please! :)
@NinjaCats door two please! :)
wdMs252.pngrYp8BR7.pngBkLX97a.png Want to visit my art shop? :) XYZHCcM.png
@NinjaCats | Door 1, please!
@NinjaCats | Door 1, please!
@NinjaCats door 3, please!
@NinjaCats door 3, please!
Lovely, lovely holidays...
Come check out my art shop! Lemme draw ur dergs!
Check out my Holiday Hatchery!
My wishlist!

We were here. Qboauiw.png
acecatcher.png
@PotatoRabbit You open door 2, And a bunch of junk is littered everywhere. Clearly whoever put this together did not know how to properly organize things. You discovered the thing that dropped to the floor. [item=PeaceBringer's Cowl] you pick up a couple of things before leaving the junk room. x30 [item=Bronze Fabric Scrap] x30 [item=Moth-Eaten Rug] @bmkmb You enter the room, a Bit scared of what's on the other side...Oh! A smoky bantam fangar is gnawing on some bones. [item=Smoky Bantam Fangar] It looks at you and offers it's collection of bones. You sigh and take it home. x41 [item=Bone Fragments] x20 [item=Sparrow Skull] x19 [item=Squirrel Skull] @Timeshadow012 You burst into the room only to find a dragon scribbling on some parchment. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65349683][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/653497/65349683_350.png[/img][/url] "Oh hello! Do you happen to have a nice place where i could write? It's a bit...Uncomfortable here." You nod. You both chat for a bit before he hands over x20 [item=Intact Parchment] You both head home, Chatting on the way back. Sending items soon!
@PotatoRabbit
You open door 2, And a bunch of junk is littered everywhere. Clearly whoever put this together did not know how to properly organize things. You discovered the thing that dropped to the floor. Peacebringer's Cowl you pick up a couple of things before leaving the junk room. x30 Bronze Fabric Scrap x30 Moth-Eaten Rug
@bmkmb
You enter the room, a Bit scared of what's on the other side...Oh! A smoky bantam fangar is gnawing on some bones. Smoky Bantam Fangar It looks at you and offers it's collection of bones. You sigh and take it home. x41 Bone Fragments x20 Sparrow Skull x19 Squirrel Skull
@Timeshadow012
You burst into the room only to find a dragon scribbling on some parchment.
65349683_350.png
"Oh hello! Do you happen to have a nice place where i could write? It's a bit...Uncomfortable here." You nod. You both chat for a bit before he hands over x20 Intact Parchment You both head home, Chatting on the way back.

Sending items soon!
She/Her/They/Them

Hallo!!! I'm NinjaCats!
You come across a series of doors at an adoption agency, each with a dragon waiting behind- [b]but one with 2.[/b] Door 1: [img]https://img0.etsystatic.com/030/0/7256265/il_fullxfull.613764970_bfc6.jpg[/img] Door 2: [img]https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.-qeLAircVtTQwpbZhVtpHgHaLH?pid=Api&rs=1.png[/img] Door 3: [img]https://secure.img1-ag.wfcdn.com/im/90280919/resize-h800-w800%5Ecompr-r85/7621/76214284/Happy+Hanukkah+Door+Mural.jpg[/img] (The winner gets 2 dergs, or 1 derg and some blue apparel)
You come across a series of doors at an adoption agency, each with a dragon waiting behind- but one with 2.
Door 1: il_fullxfull.613764970_bfc6.jpg
Door 2:
OIP.-qeLAircVtTQwpbZhVtpHgHaLH?pid=Api&rs=1.png
Door 3:
Happy+Hanukkah+Door+Mural.jpg
(The winner gets 2 dergs, or 1 derg and some blue apparel)
Lovely, lovely holidays...
Come check out my art shop! Lemme draw ur dergs!
Check out my Holiday Hatchery!
My wishlist!

We were here. Qboauiw.png
acecatcher.png
@Timeshadow012 door 2 please!
@Timeshadow012 door 2 please!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
1 2 ... 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1138 1139