Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 639 640 641 642 643 ... 1137 1138
bump for the last door
bump for the last door
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
@smeen i will take the last one! :)
@smeen i will take the last one! :)
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Door 1 @NinjaCats The feathery door opens up to a feathery place filled with feathery friends for you to take home! [item=Death Seeker][item=Storm Seeker] Door 2 @RickRolled The transulcent door disappears suddenly, and two nice (?) spirits reveal themselves to you. You take them home, I guess... [item=Somber Spirit][item=Otherworldly Aura] Door 3 @Lynz The door leads to a very pretty, but very cold room. Within the room a Spiral greets you, and after a short conversation she agrees to come home with you. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65416012][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654161/65416012_350.png[/img][/url]
Door 1 @NinjaCats
The feathery door opens up to a feathery place filled with feathery friends for you to take home!
Death Seeker Storm Seeker

Door 2 @RickRolled
The transulcent door disappears suddenly, and two nice (?) spirits reveal themselves to you. You take them home, I guess...
Somber Spirit Otherworldly Aura

Door 3 @Lynz
The door leads to a very pretty, but very cold room. Within the room a Spiral greets you, and after a short conversation she agrees to come home with you.
65416012_350.png
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
dammit
you and two others walk into town square where it begins to grow increasingly foggy to the point where you can barely see the tips of your own claws. you hear a ghostly voice call out to you each by name. then it starts to fade out, until it disappears and you feel a presence behind you all. you turn around to become face to face with a overcast spiral. their glowing green eyes shine brightly in the fog. they take you each by the hand and squeeze tightly making you shut your eyes and wince, when you open them, you notice you’re in the same town only, it’s rundown, dirty, old, and the fog has lifted enough to where you can make out three doors. the spiral licks their chapped lips and ushers you three to the trio of doors. “well? go on.” it hisses. which one do you choose to escape to?

----

door 1: it’s shrouded in darkness. making even the dim town look lively. you can hear nothing around it, not even your own thoughts when you step in front of it. @.perlyreilth

door 2: this door is quite the eye-burner. it looks like it had radioactive waste poured onto it and it’s melting the floor surrounding it but leaves the door unscathed. you hear screams of terror when you draw near. @.ttaikapapu

door 3: the stoic look to this door is oddly comforting. makes you feel like you’ve been given a big warm cup of hot cocoa as the air around it makes you feel cozy inside. @.zoodia

dammit
you and two others walk into town square where it begins to grow increasingly foggy to the point where you can barely see the tips of your own claws. you hear a ghostly voice call out to you each by name. then it starts to fade out, until it disappears and you feel a presence behind you all. you turn around to become face to face with a overcast spiral. their glowing green eyes shine brightly in the fog. they take you each by the hand and squeeze tightly making you shut your eyes and wince, when you open them, you notice you’re in the same town only, it’s rundown, dirty, old, and the fog has lifted enough to where you can make out three doors. the spiral licks their chapped lips and ushers you three to the trio of doors. “well? go on.” it hisses. which one do you choose to escape to?

----

door 1: it’s shrouded in darkness. making even the dim town look lively. you can hear nothing around it, not even your own thoughts when you step in front of it. @.perlyreilth

door 2: this door is quite the eye-burner. it looks like it had radioactive waste poured onto it and it’s melting the floor surrounding it but leaves the door unscathed. you hear screams of terror when you draw near. @.ttaikapapu

door 3: the stoic look to this door is oddly comforting. makes you feel like you’ve been given a big warm cup of hot cocoa as the air around it makes you feel cozy inside. @.zoodia

aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
@Lynz

Could I snatch door #3
@Lynz

Could I snatch door #3
My Hatchery
@Lynz 1 please
@Lynz 1 please
rJeB6wo.png
@Lynz door 2 for me then please!
@Lynz door 2 for me then please!
__________________19259.png 19260.png
[i]you all voyage into three seperate doors. at least one of you would make it out right? that’s what the plan was at least.[/i] — @perlyreilth stepped up to the first, arguably the most anxiety inducing, door ahead of the group of you all and neither of the others stopped to watch as they both entered their own respective doors seeing as how you braved it. you step through the door and you foot begins to sink. you attempt to yank your leg free only to be met with hands over your maw and a soft voice hushing you to be quiet. [i]shhh! the green-eyed woman will get us![/i] you quickly stiffened and stopped as a figure whooshed past the both of you and out of the door. the color returned to the room as soon as the being left and it was a lush green biome. the muck your leg was sunken into revealed itself to be moss. you made friends with the creature who saved you and eventually lead you back home. [item=Leafy Pack],[item=Strangling Vine],[item=Wildwood Moss],[item=Wildwood Owl] - - - - @ttaikapapu at the same time that you walked into the radioactive room, the door shut and opened three times. then you were greeted with the same familiar spiral. she grabbed hold of you again and held you tight as the both of you were transported back to the horrid rundown town. you tried to run but she was infinitely faster than you. you couldn’t call for help either as the two of your companions seemed to be living the same day over and over as you only for it to be revealed that it was just you reliving the horrors and they were nothing but figments of your imagination. [item=Sparrow Skull],[item=Squirrel Skull],[item=Sparrow Skull],[item=Squirrel Skull] - - - - @zoodia as soon as you walked into the seemingly jolly tavern, the music ceased, until a nice imperial female slung an arm around you. “no need for commotion boys! they’re our family!” she scratched your head and patted you on the back as you were ushered to a table with a plate of your favorite food and drink waiting for you. this was so welcoming and warm. the feeling of security never stopped as you and the other dragons in the pub lived a long luxurious life. full of warm food and happiness. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36816323][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/368164/36816323_350.png[/img][/url]
you all voyage into three seperate doors. at least one of you would make it out right? that’s what the plan was at least.

@perlyreilth stepped up to the first, arguably the most anxiety inducing, door ahead of the group of you all and neither of the others stopped to watch as they both entered their own respective doors seeing as how you braved it. you step through the door and you foot begins to sink. you attempt to yank your leg free only to be met with hands over your maw and a soft voice hushing you to be quiet. shhh! the green-eyed woman will get us! you quickly stiffened and stopped as a figure whooshed past the both of you and out of the door. the color returned to the room as soon as the being left and it was a lush green biome. the muck your leg was sunken into revealed itself to be moss. you made friends with the creature who saved you and eventually lead you back home.
Leafy Pack , Strangling Vine , Wildwood Moss , Wildwood Owl
- - - -
@ttaikapapu at the same time that you walked into the radioactive room, the door shut and opened three times. then you were greeted with the same familiar spiral. she grabbed hold of you again and held you tight as the both of you were transported back to the horrid rundown town. you tried to run but she was infinitely faster than you. you couldn’t call for help either as the two of your companions seemed to be living the same day over and over as you only for it to be revealed that it was just you reliving the horrors and they were nothing but figments of your imagination.
Sparrow Skull , Squirrel Skull , Sparrow Skull , Squirrel Skull
- - - -
@zoodia as soon as you walked into the seemingly jolly tavern, the music ceased, until a nice imperial female slung an arm around you. “no need for commotion boys! they’re our family!” she scratched your head and patted you on the back as you were ushered to a table with a plate of your favorite food and drink waiting for you. this was so welcoming and warm. the feeling of security never stopped as you and the other dragons in the pub lived a long luxurious life. full of warm food and happiness.
36816323_350.png
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Door 1: A odd door blueish white in color. The door seemed to be dripping wet and upon further investigation, it was cold to the touch. There was also a long saw-like noise emanating from behind the door's smooth surface.

Door 2: The door was surrounding by an ominous feeling inside there was a constant thumping noise. The door overall gave blood-hungry vibes. The door was surrounded by light blue colored crystals that seemed to be growing with every second. - claimed by CatOwU

Door 3: The door seemed to be a normal door, smooth birch wood with a doorbell next to it. Something that was unsettling about the door though is that there was a burning flesh smell coming from it. On the walls next to the door, there were slightly faded, dried bloodstains. - claimed by bmkmb

Door 1: A odd door blueish white in color. The door seemed to be dripping wet and upon further investigation, it was cold to the touch. There was also a long saw-like noise emanating from behind the door's smooth surface.

Door 2: The door was surrounding by an ominous feeling inside there was a constant thumping noise. The door overall gave blood-hungry vibes. The door was surrounded by light blue colored crystals that seemed to be growing with every second. - claimed by CatOwU

Door 3: The door seemed to be a normal door, smooth birch wood with a doorbell next to it. Something that was unsettling about the door though is that there was a burning flesh smell coming from it. On the walls next to the door, there were slightly faded, dried bloodstains. - claimed by bmkmb

My Hatchery
Can I have door 2 @Zoodia ?
Can I have door 2 @Zoodia ?
w8o0xW1.pngGO1zI9z.gif5WtX8zs.png
1 2 ... 639 640 641 642 643 ... 1137 1138