Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 72
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d32be2bc03b0f8ac798fb722279da6b3/tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo1_400.png[/img][/center] I have a few 'rare dragon' projects where I need to find and re-gene qualifying dragons into rare or near-extinct subspecies to have a breeding pair of them to preserve them for future generations of FR players. Of course, I have a dragon or two that I'd love to fix to make my own dream dragons, as well. Another thing I love to do is to help random deserving people by buying dragons or things they needed or wanted as gifts, but that tends to be limited by how much treasure I can earn in the festival grounds. With some extra gems, that could open up few possibilities on what I could do. =) @Firra - I'm proud of you and our team, too! =) ((( [i]Group Hugs! [/i]))) =)
tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo1_400.png

I have a few 'rare dragon' projects where I need to find and re-gene qualifying dragons into rare or near-extinct subspecies to have a breeding pair of them to preserve them for future generations of FR players. Of course, I have a dragon or two that I'd love to fix to make my own dream dragons, as well. Another thing I love to do is to help random deserving people by buying dragons or things they needed or wanted as gifts, but that tends to be limited by how much treasure I can earn in the festival grounds. With some extra gems, that could open up few possibilities on what I could do. =)

@Firra - I'm proud of you and our team, too! =) ((( Group Hugs! ))) =)

blue-divider-md.pngKpOoEBf.jpgblue-divider-md.png

blue-divider-md.pngPmQapL1.jpg

blue-divider-md.png PmQapL1.jpg blue-divider-md.png

PmQapL1.jpg
PmQapL1.jpg

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

cropped-night-beach-with-galaxy-stars.jpg

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

flashing+christmas+lights%5B12%5D.gif
animatedsnowglobesg-tree2.gif

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png
[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d32be2bc03b0f8ac798fb722279da6b3/tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] Hmm... Probably waste it on familiars and apparel. We're not very good at saving for important stuff. [i]Glances at all the gen ones at the back of the lair[/i]
Hmm... Probably waste it on familiars and apparel. We're not very good at saving for important stuff. Glances at all the gen ones at the back of the lair
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@Ciphers I just want you to know I'm adoring your dragons' misadventures. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d32be2bc03b0f8ac798fb722279da6b3/tumblr_p3l9h70ZKu1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] "Uh," Shale scratches his head, "Well I know if I bring home any gems, I'm in need of some genes, and so is my sis, but I know some others in my clan need certain clothing, and some wants cats and dogs. So, a lot could be done if we won."
@Ciphers I just want you to know I'm adoring your dragons' misadventures.

"Uh," Shale scratches his head, "Well I know if I bring home any gems, I'm in need of some genes, and so is my sis, but I know some others in my clan need certain clothing, and some wants cats and dogs. So, a lot could be done if we won."
V27Q7od.png
WOO, GO TEAM 4! *waves pom-poms* :D What would my clan do with the gems? A few of my dragons are in need of shiny gene scrolls from the gem marketplace, so my portion of the winnings would go towards that. Probably Facet & Stained for Baldr (left) and/or Shimmer & Opal for his brother Hodr (right): [br] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24335225][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243353/24335225.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24336382][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243364/24336382.png[/img][/url][/center]
WOO, GO TEAM 4! *waves pom-poms* :D

What would my clan do with the gems? A few of my dragons are in need of shiny gene scrolls from the gem marketplace, so my portion of the winnings would go towards that. Probably Facet & Stained for Baldr (left) and/or Shimmer & Opal for his brother Hodr (right):

24335225.png24336382.png
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
The gems would go towards purchasing wish list items for dragons.
The gems would go towards purchasing wish list items for dragons.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Wildtail

thank <3

(i've been worried people would think that what I've been writing is really weird because it's pretty much focused on dragons that aren't in the game and it really diverged from my original idea of them being really snarky commentators, and instead is some comedy-drama thing featuring my lore that exists 98% only in my head*.

so i'm glad to see that someone's enjoying it c:

*the 2% happen to be scattered throughout FR but is especially concentrated in things like this because it is the only impetus for me to ever actually write anything and further develop my lore. like writing for last years ice game by squid is what led me to end up with the idea for little ol' Pers)
@Wildtail

thank <3

(i've been worried people would think that what I've been writing is really weird because it's pretty much focused on dragons that aren't in the game and it really diverged from my original idea of them being really snarky commentators, and instead is some comedy-drama thing featuring my lore that exists 98% only in my head*.

so i'm glad to see that someone's enjoying it c:

*the 2% happen to be scattered throughout FR but is especially concentrated in things like this because it is the only impetus for me to ever actually write anything and further develop my lore. like writing for last years ice game by squid is what led me to end up with the idea for little ol' Pers)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Glad to see karma finally biting Azalea in the butt XP
(jk shakly ilu and azalea and don't hold any sort of grudge <3 )

As for the gems, they would definitely get tossed in my vault to contribute to my Sprite fund. I currently have 4/11 and am eyeing the Arcane one next.
Glad to see karma finally biting Azalea in the butt XP
(jk shakly ilu and azalea and don't hold any sort of grudge <3 )

As for the gems, they would definitely get tossed in my vault to contribute to my Sprite fund. I currently have 4/11 and am eyeing the Arcane one next.
UbKoyZq.png
. . .
5kODyPT.gif
x X x X x X x X x X x X x X x
7YlUtCc.png
. . .]
qiTymVx.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
. . .]
@TornadoTorrie @Tagoniki @KairinRose @Maltshakes @safen6000 @Elysadie @Geisterwolf @EndlessDragon @Riyoke @PoisonNightshade @Wildtail @MissMaira @Ganymede @lome @Octopodes @artemisrose @MistyGlowy @Solanceae @Disillusionist @Siritys @WanderingTurtle @Frostnite @browncoatparadox @Oleaster @Azure @JinxMoonstone @felistopaz @WhistlewindWolf @Kvon @Snivy88 @Ragnarok42 @Shougoney @Stormdreamer @Kryptica @BlackJasper @brit @ThisOneIsBlue @Mazarine @Melova @Violetah @Behemo @pierrct @nightnurse @Sachqua @Nirvana68 @devilmancrybaby @Autopilot @Hanakoto @Telarin @Nanobot87 @Hawlucha @Leucoss @DuskyChangeling @Stargirl8686 @V88 @Loreka @catslash @RustyAce @Marianette @Rosoidela @Braixen @Velsim @Hocotate @MythicalViper @Avaros @Maithax @Ashtar @sockmonkeygerald @LightningShatter @Syceris @ladylilitu @Whitefoxtails @GryffonJoi @Nalora @Alanon @Unenchanted @spacefaerie @Gravebloom @perifinite @Fabellaura @KatofCheshire @Thace @SmolGhostCat @Illume @Mirna @Pennifeather @clm @Amariel @Butterscotchmple @Eialyne @blue1dragon @Whirlwish @tigressRising @nuttysaladtree @argylion @Aradan @Evantalia @Watercolour @Delcat @disconcerto @Samoqueen @Husker @Haoang20082 @SugaSuga @SoaringLynx @LingwysticMistic @Lameforgers @MommaCoffee @Sylvandyr @Spark @GryphonSong @Katsuokai @StormDragon21 @Tahrovin @Amyatzu @BizarreKitten @M00nKnight @Pufferheart @Ragnell @Shakly @rubyredtan @Lundlaeva @Hyleoroi @Stasha @Marmite @jbapple @Touhou @Firra @Azera @Toxical @L1llysage @Troutfish @saphariadragon @dividedAnimus @dagmarmot @Thoracosaurus @Pixilate @heartcrusher1 @Keyina @Leapordstar20 @mine @Turstrigo @Muxie @Eiira @DrZiegler @Undermom @psyshock @Deladria @Hexi @dragontrainerz @Chessboard @Cheshly @JonTargaryen @heavylobster @PardonPopplio @Volteer @Wintaer @EmbertheSkywing @SpiderQueen8 @Ciphers @PantherTheRogue @Veracity @darthsuki @PinkyPearl @Boundingfeather @Katelle @TheClassCalico @Marshsiren @shadow9119 @beautifulglitter @LiveSky @Kojiro @Emordnilap @Fereyik @FantasticHaxorus @Shiningbreeze @Vocalist @Flaxen @AceChaser @SayuriShiro @Tserin @remuslupn @yyalls @Elisse @Runningwolf62 @BrokenGems @Jetfeather @SommerBee @CherryWave @ReyFairchild @Ghostxpains @Araquanid @Shleedelie [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6aab2575d01cb1e903d7c55d173212a5/tumblr_p2txql2Bxq1tes27xo1_500.png[/img] [size=7]Free Time![/size][/center] The contestants are all expected to attend the great Masquerade Ball tonight to celebrate a wonderful week of Gala. Fortunately, they have some time between now and then to get costumes ready and prepare! [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f05ea88dbfa867f30efb5e7b31674dc1/tumblr_inline_p2v6ubWapr1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 01:[/b] Luminous Apple Bracelets[br]Team Style: [i]In Denial and Proud[/i][br]Current Points: 176[/size][/columns] TornadoTorrie's [b]Ginevra[/b], Team 1’s captain, decides they should all go out shopping for costumes. safen6000's [b]Theresa[/b] finds a unicorn guise, while Riyoke's [b]Ianthe[/b] finds a janitor’s costume. Wildtail's [b]Shale[/b] and Elysadie 's [b]Hoth[/b] decide they want to dress in matching costumes that mix a full, highly detailed and realistic wolf quadsuit and a baggy homemade bogsneak costume. They have a bit of time at the end, so Geisterwolf's [b]Aeron[/b] decides to get a flight emblem painted on their face. PoisonNightshade's [b]Rosemary[/b] doesn’t really want to take part, and eats ALL the turkey legs instead. [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/891df3a347db64fad9ec9a3b802b0f45/tumblr_inline_p2v6uaScJq1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 02:[/b] Arctic Sea Metal[br]Team Style: [i]Supportive Bros[/i][br]Current Points: 159[/size][/columns] Ganymede's [b]Cosmik[/b], the captain of Team 2, decides that the group should help Team 15 find their missing teammate. Siritys's [b]Mystery[/b] and Disillusionist's [b]Faustino[/b] start by drawing some missing posters decorated with flowers and cheerful chimes strung up along with strings of pennants and hang them around the carnival. Oleaster's [b]Sylvain[/b] and Frostnite's [b]Frostnip[/b] ask everyone they can see if they’ve seen a blue ridgeback named FantasticHaxorus's [b]Ray[/b]. Unfortunately, a few blue ridgebacks have been spotted, but none the one they were looking for… [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6a2e1ed859ea724cc2e010981b83a1cc/tumblr_inline_p2v6ubin1M1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 03:[/b] Poorly Maintained Disintegrator Cannon[br]Team Style: [i]Rebels without any Gems[/i][br]Current Points: 129[/size][/columns] Azure's [b]Theron[/b], the captain of Team 3, catches word of a special “Exclusive” section of the masquerade ball open to special guests only. BlackJasper's [b]Wilkerson [/b] and JinxMoonstone's [b]Leap[/b] insist that they have got to get into this section. Kvon's [b]Fern[/b] starts by putting together some fancy costumes. Now that the entire group is wearing full hooded cloaks with harlequin masks, Snivy88's [b]Caelynne[/b] and Ragnarok42's [b]Vorrutyer[/b] sneak into the ballroom and try to locate the guest list. Finding it, they add all their names to the list before sneaking out. Surely nobody will suspect a thing. They realize later that it was just a menu and that there was no special exclusive section. [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/2ba9e5cb22f19e953da01791b8cfdaef/tumblr_inline_p2v6ub4nCr1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 04:[/b] Soft, Worn Icewarden Plush[br]Team Style: [i]mmMMMMMMMMMMM[/i][br]Current Points: 110[/size][/columns] Team 4’s captain, brit's [b]Taiga[/b], wonders whether they should even go to the event considering the dangers that might be involved. devilmancrybaby's [b]Akira[/b] and Sachqua's [b]Mikleo[/b] agree and say that maybe it would be best not to go, but Melova's [b]Fortune[/b] suggests that, if everyone at the fair is distracted by the event, there may be Even More strangers going around and carefully examining everyone's footwear elsewhere in the fairgrounds. The group reluctantly goes and picks out costumes. [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/12b1ed4333aa85d1c553ebf444f3adc1/tumblr_inline_p2v6ubCNi41rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 05:[/b] Earthen Masque Whack-a-Mole[br]Team Style: [i]Aggressive Affection[/i][br]Current Points: 121[/size][/columns] Autopilot's [b]Synthetic[/b], captain of Team 5, suggests that the team bring gifts and company to the hospital for the contestants who have been eliminated so far. The rest of the team agrees! Leucoss's [b]AoGuang[/b] and RustyAce's [b]Upsilon[/b] gift spoons, puppets, and glass cats to Violetah's [b]Mudlark[/b], Marianette's [b]Mythal[/b], and BizarreKitten's [b]Janna[/b]. Loreka's [b]Ambrosia[/b] talks to BrokenGems's [b]Orifade[/b] about the weather and the quality of the carnival food, while Stargirl8686's [b]Noodle[/b] shows Runningwolf62's [b]Iva[/b] a chest full of gems they got. The entire team then engages in a group hug. [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/190eabeb51c9b6f9ed6a3422c5f9ec63/tumblr_inline_p2v6ubgtVK1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 06:[/b] The Ferris Wheel of Carousel Music[br]Team Style: [i]*kicks down the door to demand justice*[/i][br]Current Points: 123[/size][/columns] Team 6’s captain, Rosoidela's [b]Blackstone[/b], goes to the caravan of the circus that was performing last night and demands to know what happened to the missing contestant. LightningShatter's [b]Thunderheart[/b] and sockmonkeygerald's [b]Solomundee[/b] start kicking nearby carts advertising food that you definitely are going to buy despite you telling yourself that you won't and a play put on by a carpenter and starring a walrus. Avaros's [b]Zerna[/b] tosses buttrocks everywhere, while Velsim's [b]Meiring[/b] asks the nearest employees where the manager (who hosted the circus last night) is. When they finally make their way to the manager’s tent, Braixen's [b]Pomona[/b] knocks all the nail clippers and trenchcoats off the fae’s desk and asks what they did with FantasticHaxorus's [b]Ray[/b]. “Who needs gems anyway…” the manager mutters before insisting that they let the ridgeback go at the end of the event and haven’t seen them since. MythicalViper's [b]Kerendia[/b] squints profusely. Hocotate's [b]Halcyon[/b] pulls out a knife. “Are you [i]sure[/i] you didn’t see anything?” ladylilitu's [b]Lili[/b] questions. The manager begins to sweat and swears he saw nothing! They question further, but get nothing. Eventually, loud people distract the group from their questioning. Perhaps the circus [i]isn’t[/i] responsible… maybe something happened afterwards... [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/184b454122deaeca84f666e7bf1e4670/tumblr_inline_p2v6ucJbkp1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 07:[/b] The Alexandrites[br]Team Style: [i]tfw you write a thesis on the suspicious activity[/i][br]Current Points: 192[/size][/columns] Whitefoxtails's [b]Outrider[/b], captain of Team 7, begins a detective-style investigation of the scene of the disappearance. KatofCheshire's [b]Ashura[/b] and GryffonJoi's [b]Panacaea[/b] sweep the area for clues, while Nalora's [b]Valkyrja[/b] questions nearby employees to see if they found anything. Someone mentions something about a strange purple mirror with a yellow deep sea bulb and a mask seen dragging a large pinstripe sack through the fairgrounds at night… Suspicious… SmolGhostCat's [b]Iris[/b] finds marks on the ground where something might have been dragged, as well as footprints and scattered roses. And they lead right to the back of Fortune’s tent! Very suspicious… After some looking around, they don’t see anywhere that they could have gone from here, although Thace's [b]Ahrima[/b] finds a lost million dollars (yum) that had been left in the spot. They pocket it as it might be useful later. [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e39bbbbb81356fb76548d1535438f942/tumblr_inline_p2v6uc9QNS1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 08:[/b] Being Nice to Kids, Old People, and Animals[br]Team Style: [i]Fussing over Everyone and Everything[/i][br]Current Points: 185[/size][/columns] [columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4111b378ebb43b6fa49ffa23f0055934/tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo1_250.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color] [nextcol]Team 8’s captain, Illume's [b]Pascal[/b], suggests the team volunteer to help set up for the Masquerade Ball later today. They head over to the ballroom and are each given various tasks. Pennifeather's [b]Prosper[/b] and nuttysaladtree's [b]Solace[/b] work in the kitchens preparing fudge-on-a-stick and Shadowbinder's Drool (actually, just juice!). Amariel's [b]Dantalion[/b] hangs real skulls and snow from the ceilings, while Butterscotchmple's [b]Cutler[/b] places a life-size cutout of a Ridgeback juggling on each table. clm's [b]Hotlips[/b] and tigressRising's [b]Lola[/b] chat about something stupid someone did and the chemical and structural properties of different rocks, from crystalline to vitreous varieties, and then argylion's [b]Terimin[/b] leads the entire volunteer team in goat screaming sounds about deep time and the fate of the universe.[/columns] [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/6fa33d4b69279b50a8439e0aa53da79c/tumblr_inline_p2v6ucfi9t1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 09:[/b] Socks Jaguar[br]Team Style: [i]Casual Anarchy[/i][br]Current Points: 155[/size][/columns] Per usual, Team 9 scatters. Watercolour's [b]Poi[/b] picks up a clown costume and gag glasses for later today, while LingwysticMistic's [b]Venge[/b] gets a few rounds of Duck Hunt in. SugaSuga's [b]Potato[/b] and Delcat's [b]Curio[/b] go on the spinny horse thing, while disconcerto's [b]Neptune[/b] buys a mime costume for everyone on the team to wear later. Lameforgers's [b]Pumpkin[/b] wanders around in conspicuously non-festive clothing, looking intently not at any attractions but at the other dragons, as though searching for something. SoaringLynx's [b]Meurtre [/b] goes up the nearby hill to get a better view. [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f22fd026edcde1b88055ca93d31f78f2/tumblr_inline_p2v6ucB8Vu1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 10:[/b] The Sugar Glider's Pencil[br]Team Style: [i]Backstabs Georg[/i][br]Current Points: 126[/size][/columns] Sylvandyr's [b]Karshal[/b], the captain of Team 10 suggests the team work on some team bonding exercises because the level of teamwork displayed by the team could use some work. Pufferheart's [b]Avisa[/b] points at Spark's [b]Vile[/b] and blames them for the fact that it’s almost impossible for them to win because 1) they’re in last and 2) they’re over 100 points behind the team in first and there’s only one more event. Katsuokai's [b]Unknown[/b]and Amyatzu's [b]Dafrendzeig[/b] start bickering before Ragnell's [b]Helio[/b] pulls out a water hemlock. StormDragon21's [b]Robin[/b] asks everyone to settle down, but gets a milkshake thrown in their face. [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/db35a2689a779068519f0f8a2758f439/tumblr_inline_p2v6ucSJ5N1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 11:[/b] Work[br]Team Style: [i]Shrugs[/i][br]Current Points: 167[/size][/columns] Team 11 seems to be exhausted, so rubyredtan's [b]Arcane[/b], the captain, suggests the team get some rest. Stasha's [b]Shale[/b] and jbapple's [b]Snowy[/b] curl up on a cotton ball to take a nap, while Troutfish's [b]Druantia [/b] falls off the rollercoaster and Marmite's [b]Logarithmic[/b] and L1llysage's [b]Print[/b] get sick from eating too much. Eventually, they figure they should probably at least wear Something to the event tonight, so they all get some cheap Groucho glasses for the ball. [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e18e0ba26c462beeaf22ba7a13295a58/tumblr_inline_p2v6udl8iW1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 12:[/b] Murderous Capricats[br]Team Style: [i]Shady Squad[/i][br]Current Points: 144[/size][/columns] saphariadragon's [b]Bella[/b], the captain of Team 12, sees an opportunity for business with the upcoming event. dividedAnimus's [b]Error[/b] and Pixilate's [b]Cinderella[/b] buy swords, a clown mask, and streamers and begin to make shoddy fool and fortune teller costumes. Thoracosaurus's [b]SpicyChickenWing[/b] and Keyina's [b]Nithael[/b] roam the streets, peddling their new costumes as vintage, high-quality, rare antique costumes. Muxie's [b]Baneer[/b] tries to sell a fake diamond necklace, while dagmarmot's [b]Kate[/b] sells counterfeit tickets to a fictional exclusive section of the ball. The group as a whole makes a fair bit of cash, which they use to buy gold and a laptop. [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c2f13742bcfac4b59a566302fad0a45f/tumblr_inline_p2v6uebU6U1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 13:[/b] Shampoo for Perfect Curly Shiny Hair[br]Team Style: [i]Those cool kids who stand around in a parking lot[/i][br]Current Points: 130[/size][/columns] Eiira's [b]Eir[/b], captain of Team 13, leads the team behind the ballroom to stand around and drink apple cider. PardonPopplio's [b]Fiorello[/b] and JonTargaryen's [b]QuiGon[/b] make smalltalk about cats, while Volteer's [b]Volteer[/b] and Cheshly's [b]Frost[/b] discuss Anime. The entire team express concern about how few of their teammates are left… dragontrainerz's [b]Phosphorescence[/b] complains that they shouldn’t have to wear costumes because that’s lame… The entire team agrees, but knows that they probably have to and reluctantly put on simple everyday clothing that's not their style and a hat of some sorts and call it a day. [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/aa264623440043139f7c63828e607b01/tumblr_inline_p2v6ueX65A1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 14:[/b] Pinstriped Cow[br]Team Style: [i]Shy Friends[/i][br]Current Points: 142[/size][/columns] Team 14’s captain, Wintaer's [b]Sitarra[/b], decides the team should volunteer for the Masquerade Ball by handing out information pamphlets and giving directions. Marshsiren's [b]Nilus[/b] and Ciphers's [b]Jaynum[/b] station themselves in the streets with signs decorated with crepe paper and lace and point people to the appropriate location. While they’re busy, PinkyPearl 's [b]Nicole[/b] goes to get costumes for the group. They come back with fancy masks, cowboy outfits, and pirate hats, and the entire team is excited to try these things out. [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/091b18aae7be1b28bd2b2a1acc07c7c1/tumblr_inline_p2v6ueG1Ig1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 15:[/b] Platinum[br]Team Style: [i]*trips over their own shoes*[/i][br]Current Points: 181[/size][/columns] shadow9119's [b]Veik[/b], captain of Team 15, knows that they need to try to find their missing teammate! That’s what teams do, they stick together. Unfortunately, they don’t really know where to start. AceChaser's [b]Elvira [/b] and Shiningbreeze's [b]Sythlar[/b] lead the group out towards the circus, but end up getting lost and ending up at a weird shop selling golden scarabs and silver pocket watches. They decide to look around anyway, and while there, Flaxen's [b]Icarus[/b] overhears the shopkeeper talking about how they wanted to close up shop to head home before the end of gala because a strange hole appeared in the sky above their home clan, dumping out various forms of frozen desserts, but weren’t able to because they needed to pay off their debt to the circus troupe. A nearby snap says they’ve been trapped at the fairgrounds for 3 years trying to pay off their debt to the circus, desperately trying to sell old umbrellas and cardboard boxes. Vocalist's [b]Illuminati[/b] and Emordnilap's [b]Schadenfreude[/b], deeply unnerved, decide to drop their investigation until later... [br][rule][br][columns][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bb91b937fbde816517b7962d4c7ddba4/tumblr_inline_p2v6ue1bpw1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]:)[/color][nextcol][size=4][b]Team 16:[/b] Finally![br]Team Style: [i]Drunk on Enthusiasm[/i][br]Current Points: 142[/size][/columns] The captain of Team 16, Tserin's [b]Niriav[/b], gets way too excited and leads the team running through the markets looking for the best outfits. CherryWave's [b]DaJi[/b] can’t decide what to wear and puts on both a clown costume, a batman costume, and a wig. ReyFairchild's [b]Obfonteri[/b] and Shleedelie's [b]Mei[/b] pick out outfits for each other, containing a paper bag with a surprisingly realistic drawing of a face on it and a cloak. remuslupn's [b]Julian[/b] and Ghostxpains's [b]Terror[/b] stock up on multi-colored flags and a solitary chicken nugget just in case they might need it. [rule] [center][size=7]The Masquerade Ball[/size][/center] [i]Due to close proximity in posting times, I have combined the two updates into one.[/i] The contestants arrive at the ballroom in costume and ready for the masquerade ball. Dragons from all over are wearing fancy attire and costumes and masks. An imperial wearing a cloak that perfectly matches the shapeless void™ discusses hopes and dreams with a guardian wearing a tiny domino mask. Waiters offer tall glasses of blue raspberry Icee™ and appetizers of ice cream and barbecued ribs to the guests. [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5749425df47a07df32c1bdf9302b0a08/tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo2_500.png[/img][/center] Long, flowing Electro Swing music echoes through the shiny, frozen, elaborate halls. Chandeliers and tiny feathers hang from the ceiling and the tables hold tall black tablecloths with icicles hanging from the sides. Some dragons are dancing, others are jumping really high, and if you head into one of the side halls, you might see a few dragons wearing dark masks swapping raffle tickets. Araquanid's [b]SewerLady[/b] and Boundingfeather's [b]CourierSix[/b] decide to join in the dancing, while Marshsiren's [b]Nilus[/b] displays a little magic trick for a small audience. Emordnilap's [b]Schadenfreude[/b] and Elisse's [b]Cesar[/b] don mustaches and glasses and sneak up behind Ganymede's [b]Cosmik[/b] to surprise them. SayuriShiro's [b]Tomoyo[/b] spots Fortune wearing a fancy jester’s outfit looking around rather a bit nervously. The fae who runs the circus is here, and you come to learn that his name is Whitaker, and he seems to be extraordinarily wealthy. Whitaker shows off by handing expensive items such as magic runes and very nice trees to random guests. He offers MistyGlowy's [b]Platform[/b] a giant stuffed toy, and they take it, although they are quite confused… The merriment continues throughout the night, with food and drinks and dancing. At one point, SugaSuga's [b]Potato[/b] tosses a life-sized dinosaur animatronic into the air, while Nanobot87's [b]Iris[/b] and SommerBee's [b]Crest[/b] try to guess who is hidden in the suit of armor. PinkyPearl 's [b]Nicole[/b] and Autopilot's [b]Synthetic[/b] stun a crowd with their fantastic waltz, while Leucoss's [b]AoGuang[/b] tries to teach Fereyik's [b]Kichiro[/b] to dance, but the two can’t stop tripping on each others’ feet. Soon it is late in the evening and the party has escalated to the point where SayuriShiro's [b]Tomoyo[/b] is dancing on the tables and Hyleoroi's [b]Astarot[/b] is rolling on the floor in a pile of old, colorful bottles.. When suddenly, the candles in the room all go out. The sound of hatchlings laughing echoes through the halls. A crash. And when the lights come back on: a murder?! Yes, it seems a purple ridgeback wearing a hot dog suit has been stabbed with a tent peg! ladylilitu's [b]Lili[/b] identifies the victim as the missing FantasticHaxorus's [b]Ray[/b]. But who would have done such a thing. But wait! Thace's [b]Ahrima[/b] investigates the situation further and comes to a realization… this isn’t FantasticHaxorus's [b]Ray[/b]! It’s RustyAce's [b]Upsilon[/b]! But why were they disguised as a purple ridgeback? And how? And still… who would have done this… There is chaos in the ball as dragons scream and attempt to make their exit from the ballroom. You see Fortune slip out with the crowds. At this point, the fairground guards come in and ask everyone to leave while they investigate. Whitaker stands around smiling all the while. The contestants make their exit per the requests of the guards… They still have one more challenge tomorrow that they need to be rested for... [b]This Update's Achievements[/b] Take part in these fun little bonus activities to take home these achievements. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/657f363e87bc3e92be5f05c9544f782b/tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo4_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8442ce2861c7ab51e5b0a5ac099b3821/tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo3_400.png[/img] As always, if you notice that something seems wrong or missing, please please let me know.
@TornadoTorrie @Tagoniki @KairinRose @Maltshakes @safen6000 @Elysadie @Geisterwolf @EndlessDragon @Riyoke @PoisonNightshade @Wildtail @MissMaira @Ganymede @lome @Octopodes @artemisrose @MistyGlowy @Solanceae @Disillusionist @Siritys @WanderingTurtle @Frostnite @browncoatparadox @Oleaster @Azure @JinxMoonstone @felistopaz @WhistlewindWolf @Kvon @Snivy88 @Ragnarok42 @Shougoney @Stormdreamer @Kryptica @BlackJasper @brit @ThisOneIsBlue @Mazarine @Melova @Violetah @Behemo @pierrct @nightnurse @Sachqua @Nirvana68 @devilmancrybaby @Autopilot @Hanakoto @Telarin @Nanobot87 @Hawlucha @Leucoss @DuskyChangeling @Stargirl8686 @V88 @Loreka @catslash @RustyAce @Marianette @Rosoidela @Braixen @Velsim @Hocotate @MythicalViper @Avaros @Maithax @Ashtar @sockmonkeygerald @LightningShatter @Syceris @ladylilitu @Whitefoxtails @GryffonJoi @Nalora @Alanon @Unenchanted @spacefaerie @Gravebloom @perifinite @Fabellaura @KatofCheshire @Thace @SmolGhostCat @Illume @Mirna @Pennifeather @clm @Amariel @Butterscotchmple @Eialyne @blue1dragon @Whirlwish @tigressRising @nuttysaladtree @argylion @Aradan @Evantalia @Watercolour @Delcat @disconcerto @Samoqueen @Husker @Haoang20082 @SugaSuga @SoaringLynx @LingwysticMistic @Lameforgers @MommaCoffee @Sylvandyr @Spark @GryphonSong @Katsuokai @StormDragon21 @Tahrovin @Amyatzu @BizarreKitten @M00nKnight @Pufferheart @Ragnell @Shakly @rubyredtan @Lundlaeva @Hyleoroi @Stasha @Marmite @jbapple @Touhou @Firra @Azera @Toxical @L1llysage @Troutfish @saphariadragon @dividedAnimus @dagmarmot @Thoracosaurus @Pixilate @heartcrusher1 @Keyina @Leapordstar20 @mine @Turstrigo @Muxie @Eiira @DrZiegler @Undermom @psyshock @Deladria @Hexi @dragontrainerz @Chessboard @Cheshly @JonTargaryen @heavylobster @PardonPopplio @Volteer @Wintaer @EmbertheSkywing @SpiderQueen8 @Ciphers @PantherTheRogue @Veracity @darthsuki @PinkyPearl @Boundingfeather @Katelle @TheClassCalico @Marshsiren @shadow9119 @beautifulglitter @LiveSky @Kojiro @Emordnilap @Fereyik @FantasticHaxorus @Shiningbreeze @Vocalist @Flaxen @AceChaser @SayuriShiro @Tserin @remuslupn @yyalls @Elisse @Runningwolf62 @BrokenGems @Jetfeather @SommerBee @CherryWave @ReyFairchild @Ghostxpains @Araquanid @Shleedelie

tumblr_p2txql2Bxq1tes27xo1_500.png

Free Time!

The contestants are all expected to attend the great Masquerade Ball tonight to celebrate a wonderful week of Gala. Fortunately, they have some time between now and then to get costumes ready and prepare!

tumblr_inline_p2v6ubWapr1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 01: Luminous Apple Bracelets
Team Style: In Denial and Proud
Current Points: 176

TornadoTorrie's Ginevra, Team 1’s captain, decides they should all go out shopping for costumes. safen6000's Theresa finds a unicorn guise, while Riyoke's Ianthe finds a janitor’s costume. Wildtail's Shale and Elysadie 's Hoth decide they want to dress in matching costumes that mix a full, highly detailed and realistic wolf quadsuit and a baggy homemade bogsneak costume. They have a bit of time at the end, so Geisterwolf's Aeron decides to get a flight emblem painted on their face. PoisonNightshade's Rosemary doesn’t really want to take part, and eats ALL the turkey legs instead.

tumblr_inline_p2v6uaScJq1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 02: Arctic Sea Metal
Team Style: Supportive Bros
Current Points: 159

Ganymede's Cosmik, the captain of Team 2, decides that the group should help Team 15 find their missing teammate. Siritys's Mystery and Disillusionist's Faustino start by drawing some missing posters decorated with flowers and cheerful chimes strung up along with strings of pennants and hang them around the carnival. Oleaster's Sylvain and Frostnite's Frostnip ask everyone they can see if they’ve seen a blue ridgeback named FantasticHaxorus's Ray. Unfortunately, a few blue ridgebacks have been spotted, but none the one they were looking for…

tumblr_inline_p2v6ubin1M1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 03: Poorly Maintained Disintegrator Cannon
Team Style: Rebels without any Gems
Current Points: 129

Azure's Theron, the captain of Team 3, catches word of a special “Exclusive” section of the masquerade ball open to special guests only. BlackJasper's Wilkerson and JinxMoonstone's Leap insist that they have got to get into this section. Kvon's Fern starts by putting together some fancy costumes. Now that the entire group is wearing full hooded cloaks with harlequin masks, Snivy88's Caelynne and Ragnarok42's Vorrutyer sneak into the ballroom and try to locate the guest list. Finding it, they add all their names to the list before sneaking out. Surely nobody will suspect a thing.

They realize later that it was just a menu and that there was no special exclusive section.

tumblr_inline_p2v6ub4nCr1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 04: Soft, Worn Icewarden Plush
Team Style: mmMMMMMMMMMMM
Current Points: 110

Team 4’s captain, brit's Taiga, wonders whether they should even go to the event considering the dangers that might be involved. devilmancrybaby's Akira and Sachqua's Mikleo agree and say that maybe it would be best not to go, but Melova's Fortune suggests that, if everyone at the fair is distracted by the event, there may be Even More strangers going around and carefully examining everyone's footwear elsewhere in the fairgrounds.

The group reluctantly goes and picks out costumes.

tumblr_inline_p2v6ubCNi41rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 05: Earthen Masque Whack-a-Mole
Team Style: Aggressive Affection
Current Points: 121

Autopilot's Synthetic, captain of Team 5, suggests that the team bring gifts and company to the hospital for the contestants who have been eliminated so far. The rest of the team agrees!

Leucoss's AoGuang and RustyAce's Upsilon gift spoons, puppets, and glass cats to Violetah's Mudlark, Marianette's Mythal, and BizarreKitten's Janna. Loreka's Ambrosia talks to BrokenGems's Orifade about the weather and the quality of the carnival food, while Stargirl8686's Noodle shows Runningwolf62's Iva a chest full of gems they got. The entire team then engages in a group hug.

tumblr_inline_p2v6ubgtVK1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 06: The Ferris Wheel of Carousel Music
Team Style: *kicks down the door to demand justice*
Current Points: 123

Team 6’s captain, Rosoidela's Blackstone, goes to the caravan of the circus that was performing last night and demands to know what happened to the missing contestant. LightningShatter's Thunderheart and sockmonkeygerald's Solomundee start kicking nearby carts advertising food that you definitely are going to buy despite you telling yourself that you won't and a play put on by a carpenter and starring a walrus. Avaros's Zerna tosses buttrocks everywhere, while Velsim's Meiring asks the nearest employees where the manager (who hosted the circus last night) is.

When they finally make their way to the manager’s tent, Braixen's Pomona knocks all the nail clippers and trenchcoats off the fae’s desk and asks what they did with FantasticHaxorus's Ray.

“Who needs gems anyway…” the manager mutters before insisting that they let the ridgeback go at the end of the event and haven’t seen them since. MythicalViper's Kerendia squints profusely. Hocotate's Halcyon pulls out a knife.

“Are you sure you didn’t see anything?” ladylilitu's Lili questions.

The manager begins to sweat and swears he saw nothing! They question further, but get nothing. Eventually, loud people distract the group from their questioning.

Perhaps the circus isn’t responsible… maybe something happened afterwards...

tumblr_inline_p2v6ucJbkp1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 07: The Alexandrites
Team Style: tfw you write a thesis on the suspicious activity
Current Points: 192

Whitefoxtails's Outrider, captain of Team 7, begins a detective-style investigation of the scene of the disappearance. KatofCheshire's Ashura and GryffonJoi's Panacaea sweep the area for clues, while Nalora's Valkyrja questions nearby employees to see if they found anything.

Someone mentions something about a strange purple mirror with a yellow deep sea bulb and a mask seen dragging a large pinstripe sack through the fairgrounds at night… Suspicious…

SmolGhostCat's Iris finds marks on the ground where something might have been dragged, as well as footprints and scattered roses. And they lead right to the back of Fortune’s tent! Very suspicious…

After some looking around, they don’t see anywhere that they could have gone from here, although Thace's Ahrima finds a lost million dollars (yum) that had been left in the spot. They pocket it as it might be useful later.

tumblr_inline_p2v6uc9QNS1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 08: Being Nice to Kids, Old People, and Animals
Team Style: Fussing over Everyone and Everything
Current Points: 185

tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo1_250.png :) Team 8’s captain, Illume's Pascal, suggests the team volunteer to help set up for the Masquerade Ball later today. They head over to the ballroom and are each given various tasks. Pennifeather's Prosper and nuttysaladtree's Solace work in the kitchens preparing fudge-on-a-stick and Shadowbinder's Drool (actually, just juice!). Amariel's Dantalion hangs real skulls and snow from the ceilings, while Butterscotchmple's Cutler places a life-size cutout of a Ridgeback juggling on each table. clm's Hotlips and tigressRising's Lola chat about something stupid someone did and the chemical and structural properties of different rocks, from crystalline to vitreous varieties, and then argylion's Terimin leads the entire volunteer team in goat screaming sounds about deep time and the fate of the universe.

tumblr_inline_p2v6ucfi9t1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 09: Socks Jaguar
Team Style: Casual Anarchy
Current Points: 155

Per usual, Team 9 scatters. Watercolour's Poi picks up a clown costume and gag glasses for later today, while LingwysticMistic's Venge gets a few rounds of Duck Hunt in. SugaSuga's Potato and Delcat's Curio go on the spinny horse thing, while disconcerto's Neptune buys a mime costume for everyone on the team to wear later. Lameforgers's Pumpkin wanders around in conspicuously non-festive clothing, looking intently not at any attractions but at the other dragons, as though searching for something. SoaringLynx's Meurtre goes up the nearby hill to get a better view.

tumblr_inline_p2v6ucB8Vu1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 10: The Sugar Glider's Pencil
Team Style: Backstabs Georg
Current Points: 126

Sylvandyr's Karshal, the captain of Team 10 suggests the team work on some team bonding exercises because the level of teamwork displayed by the team could use some work. Pufferheart's Avisa points at Spark's Vile and blames them for the fact that it’s almost impossible for them to win because 1) they’re in last and 2) they’re over 100 points behind the team in first and there’s only one more event. Katsuokai's Unknownand Amyatzu's Dafrendzeig start bickering before Ragnell's Helio pulls out a water hemlock. StormDragon21's Robin asks everyone to settle down, but gets a milkshake thrown in their face.

tumblr_inline_p2v6ucSJ5N1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 11: Work
Team Style: Shrugs
Current Points: 167

Team 11 seems to be exhausted, so rubyredtan's Arcane, the captain, suggests the team get some rest. Stasha's Shale and jbapple's Snowy curl up on a cotton ball to take a nap, while Troutfish's Druantia falls off the rollercoaster and Marmite's Logarithmic and L1llysage's Print get sick from eating too much. Eventually, they figure they should probably at least wear Something to the event tonight, so they all get some cheap Groucho glasses for the ball.

tumblr_inline_p2v6udl8iW1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 12: Murderous Capricats
Team Style: Shady Squad
Current Points: 144

saphariadragon's Bella, the captain of Team 12, sees an opportunity for business with the upcoming event. dividedAnimus's Error and Pixilate's Cinderella buy swords, a clown mask, and streamers and begin to make shoddy fool and fortune teller costumes. Thoracosaurus's SpicyChickenWing and Keyina's Nithael roam the streets, peddling their new costumes as vintage, high-quality, rare antique costumes. Muxie's Baneer tries to sell a fake diamond necklace, while dagmarmot's Kate sells counterfeit tickets to a fictional exclusive section of the ball. The group as a whole makes a fair bit of cash, which they use to buy gold and a laptop.

tumblr_inline_p2v6uebU6U1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 13: Shampoo for Perfect Curly Shiny Hair
Team Style: Those cool kids who stand around in a parking lot
Current Points: 130

Eiira's Eir, captain of Team 13, leads the team behind the ballroom to stand around and drink apple cider. PardonPopplio's Fiorello and JonTargaryen's QuiGon make smalltalk about cats, while Volteer's Volteer and Cheshly's Frost discuss Anime. The entire team express concern about how few of their teammates are left…

dragontrainerz's Phosphorescence complains that they shouldn’t have to wear costumes because that’s lame… The entire team agrees, but knows that they probably have to and reluctantly put on simple everyday clothing that's not their style and a hat of some sorts and call it a day.

tumblr_inline_p2v6ueX65A1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 14: Pinstriped Cow
Team Style: Shy Friends
Current Points: 142

Team 14’s captain, Wintaer's Sitarra, decides the team should volunteer for the Masquerade Ball by handing out information pamphlets and giving directions. Marshsiren's Nilus and Ciphers's Jaynum station themselves in the streets with signs decorated with crepe paper and lace and point people to the appropriate location. While they’re busy, PinkyPearl 's Nicole goes to get costumes for the group. They come back with fancy masks, cowboy outfits, and pirate hats, and the entire team is excited to try these things out.

tumblr_inline_p2v6ueG1Ig1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 15: Platinum
Team Style: *trips over their own shoes*
Current Points: 181

shadow9119's Veik, captain of Team 15, knows that they need to try to find their missing teammate! That’s what teams do, they stick together. Unfortunately, they don’t really know where to start. AceChaser's Elvira and Shiningbreeze's Sythlar lead the group out towards the circus, but end up getting lost and ending up at a weird shop selling golden scarabs and silver pocket watches. They decide to look around anyway, and while there, Flaxen's Icarus overhears the shopkeeper talking about how they wanted to close up shop to head home before the end of gala because a strange hole appeared in the sky above their home clan, dumping out various forms of frozen desserts, but weren’t able to because they needed to pay off their debt to the circus troupe. A nearby snap says they’ve been trapped at the fairgrounds for 3 years trying to pay off their debt to the circus, desperately trying to sell old umbrellas and cardboard boxes.

Vocalist's Illuminati and Emordnilap's Schadenfreude, deeply unnerved, decide to drop their investigation until later...

tumblr_inline_p2v6ue1bpw1rns2ix_540.gif :) Team 16: Finally!
Team Style: Drunk on Enthusiasm
Current Points: 142

The captain of Team 16, Tserin's Niriav, gets way too excited and leads the team running through the markets looking for the best outfits. CherryWave's DaJi can’t decide what to wear and puts on both a clown costume, a batman costume, and a wig. ReyFairchild's Obfonteri and Shleedelie's Mei pick out outfits for each other, containing a paper bag with a surprisingly realistic drawing of a face on it and a cloak. remuslupn's Julian and Ghostxpains's Terror stock up on multi-colored flags and a solitary chicken nugget just in case they might need it.

The Masquerade Ball

Due to close proximity in posting times, I have combined the two updates into one.

The contestants arrive at the ballroom in costume and ready for the masquerade ball. Dragons from all over are wearing fancy attire and costumes and masks. An imperial wearing a cloak that perfectly matches the shapeless void™ discusses hopes and dreams with a guardian wearing a tiny domino mask. Waiters offer tall glasses of blue raspberry Icee™ and appetizers of ice cream and barbecued ribs to the guests.

tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo2_500.png

Long, flowing Electro Swing music echoes through the shiny, frozen, elaborate halls. Chandeliers and tiny feathers hang from the ceiling and the tables hold tall black tablecloths with icicles hanging from the sides. Some dragons are dancing, others are jumping really high, and if you head into one of the side halls, you might see a few dragons wearing dark masks swapping raffle tickets.

Araquanid's SewerLady and Boundingfeather's CourierSix decide to join in the dancing, while Marshsiren's Nilus displays a little magic trick for a small audience. Emordnilap's Schadenfreude and Elisse's Cesar don mustaches and glasses and sneak up behind Ganymede's Cosmik to surprise them. SayuriShiro's Tomoyo spots Fortune wearing a fancy jester’s outfit looking around rather a bit nervously.

The fae who runs the circus is here, and you come to learn that his name is Whitaker, and he seems to be extraordinarily wealthy. Whitaker shows off by handing expensive items such as magic runes and very nice trees to random guests. He offers MistyGlowy's Platform a giant stuffed toy, and they take it, although they are quite confused…

The merriment continues throughout the night, with food and drinks and dancing. At one point, SugaSuga's Potato tosses a life-sized dinosaur animatronic into the air, while Nanobot87's Iris and SommerBee's Crest try to guess who is hidden in the suit of armor. PinkyPearl 's Nicole and Autopilot's Synthetic stun a crowd with their fantastic waltz, while Leucoss's AoGuang tries to teach Fereyik's Kichiro to dance, but the two can’t stop tripping on each others’ feet.

Soon it is late in the evening and the party has escalated to the point where SayuriShiro's Tomoyo is dancing on the tables and Hyleoroi's Astarot is rolling on the floor in a pile of old, colorful bottles.. When suddenly, the candles in the room all go out. The sound of hatchlings laughing echoes through the halls. A crash. And when the lights come back on: a murder?!

Yes, it seems a purple ridgeback wearing a hot dog suit has been stabbed with a tent peg! ladylilitu's Lili identifies the victim as the missing FantasticHaxorus's Ray. But who would have done such a thing.

But wait! Thace's Ahrima investigates the situation further and comes to a realization… this isn’t FantasticHaxorus's Ray! It’s RustyAce's Upsilon! But why were they disguised as a purple ridgeback? And how? And still… who would have done this…

There is chaos in the ball as dragons scream and attempt to make their exit from the ballroom. You see Fortune slip out with the crowds. At this point, the fairground guards come in and ask everyone to leave while they investigate. Whitaker stands around smiling all the while.

The contestants make their exit per the requests of the guards… They still have one more challenge tomorrow that they need to be rested for...

This Update's Achievements
Take part in these fun little bonus activities to take home these achievements.

tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo4_400.png

tumblr_p3lti4AJMS1tes27xo3_400.png

As always, if you notice that something seems wrong or missing, please please let me know.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon in lieu of drawing (which I suck at), can I post a Dressing Room pic of my dragon's costume?
@squidragon in lieu of drawing (which I suck at), can I post a Dressing Room pic of my dragon's costume?
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@JonTargaryen Sure!
@JonTargaryen Sure!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 72