Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
This was a wonderful event! I'm sorry I dropped out early, but thank you for running it with so much passion. :D
This was a wonderful event! I'm sorry I dropped out early, but thank you for running it with so much passion. :D
0Xrg9Di.png
@squidragon well
that was a ride from start to finish XD
but also what a huge undertaking, thank you for all the time and work you put into making the Gala fun for so many people! please rest now, you've definitely earned it!

the only thing that confuses me is that mystery gets crowned one of the three survivors right after they get toasted, but they're not on the winning team so it doesn't even matter
@squidragon well
that was a ride from start to finish XD
but also what a huge undertaking, thank you for all the time and work you put into making the Gala fun for so many people! please rest now, you've definitely earned it!

the only thing that confuses me is that mystery gets crowned one of the three survivors right after they get toasted, but they're not on the winning team so it doesn't even matter
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[s]I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! [/s] @squidragon Thank you so much for running this event! I had a lot of fun and I'll make sure to participate next Gala if you decide to run it again. ;) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/77533d2eb3d772595177fa8e76935ef7/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] Here's a drawing of Fortune the Mirror! @Elisse Since you're his new owner, feel free to edit, colour or even post this pic off-site as long as you credit me! ;D Also, [url=https://i.imgur.com/YlEfQBV.png]here's a link[/url] to the transparent version in case you don't want to use the one with the white background. ;) [img]https://i.imgur.com/MmptWKH.png[/img] [br]-------- [br] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/149695/14969459.png[/img][/url][nextcol][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f22fd026edcde1b88055ca93d31f78f2/tumblr_inline_p2v6ucB8Vu1rns2ix_540.gif[/img][nextcol][b]Team 10 - The Sugar Glider's Pencil Name and Role - Unknown the Wizard[/b][/columns][br]-------- [br] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba14c551e06b4f962df5581a6e4b007d/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png[/img] [font=segoe script][size=4] Dear Clan, I'm sorry for sending yet another letter, but I wanted to update you on my situation. Things are now well, the Game of Wit and Luck is over and I've met up with my clanmates. In the downtime of the game I had a lot of time to think about my relationship with my clanmates and why they could have been ignoring me, also about why you didn't reply to my messages. I've talked with a Courier and they told me that they've been swamped with messages, so it's very possible that some incoming and outgoing messages have yet to reach their destinations around Sornieth. I sent my messages directly to the Clan's main lair and that's an area of the Isles that couriers haven't prioritized; they focused on having mail reach The Observatory instead. You've probably received this message alongside the other two or in quick succession of one another. I suppose I'm sorry for being so... melodramatic, this past week. I didn't want to worry you for naught. It's not very much like me, but the crowds of people and the subsequent magic overload I've been enduring this past week made me lose my temper. I'd like to apologize for that, but as you know and should be very well aware of is that I'm not quite used to working in a team or even socializing at all for that matter. I have a lot to learn, but I'll make sure to listen to everyone's concerns and suggestions. Me and Fireclaw have talked about the situation with the aide of Clarity, so I won't go back to only doing solo-missions for the time being. I misunderstood why he had been ignoring me, but rest assured that we have talked it out. Regards, Unknown P.S. We will be staying a few more days since Fireclaw was chosen as one of the victors of the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2263804/13#post_31594387]Winter Games[/url], but the awards ceremony hasn't ended yet and is actually spanning multiple days. There might be a feast for the victors, so it'll be at least three days or a week before we start heading back.
I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

@squidragon Thank you so much for running this event! I had a lot of fun and I'll make sure to participate next Gala if you decide to run it again. ;)

tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo1_400.png

Here's a drawing of Fortune the Mirror! @Elisse Since you're his new owner, feel free to edit, colour or even post this pic off-site as long as you credit me! ;D Also, here's a link to the transparent version in case you don't want to use the one with the white background. ;)

MmptWKH.png

14969459.png tumblr_inline_p2v6ucB8Vu1rns2ix_540.gif Team 10 - The Sugar Glider's Pencil
Name and Role - Unknown the Wizard

tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png

Dear Clan,

I'm sorry for sending yet another letter, but I wanted to update you on my situation. Things are now well, the Game of Wit and Luck is over and I've met up with my clanmates.

In the downtime of the game I had a lot of time to think about my relationship with my clanmates and why they could have been ignoring me, also about why you didn't reply to my messages. I've talked with a Courier and they told me that they've been swamped with messages, so it's very possible that some incoming and outgoing messages have yet to reach their destinations around Sornieth. I sent my messages directly to the Clan's main lair and that's an area of the Isles that couriers haven't prioritized; they focused on having mail reach The Observatory instead. You've probably received this message alongside the other two or in quick succession of one another.

I suppose I'm sorry for being so... melodramatic, this past week. I didn't want to worry you for naught. It's not very much like me, but the crowds of people and the subsequent magic overload I've been enduring this past week made me lose my temper. I'd like to apologize for that, but as you know and should be very well aware of is that I'm not quite used to working in a team or even socializing at all for that matter.

I have a lot to learn, but I'll make sure to listen to everyone's concerns and suggestions.

Me and Fireclaw have talked about the situation with the aide of Clarity, so I won't go back to only doing solo-missions for the time being. I misunderstood why he had been ignoring me, but rest assured that we have talked it out.

Regards,

Unknown

P.S. We will be staying a few more days since Fireclaw was chosen as one of the victors of the Winter Games, but the awards ceremony hasn't ended yet and is actually spanning multiple days. There might be a feast for the victors, so it'll be at least three days or a week before we start heading back.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Some last minute achievements, will do the rest later! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/749a40e8a4765fa88bb3a24561c44da5/tumblr_p3hhwy5vVP1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] Introducing... larping. Whoever that can beat their opponent (using weapons made from foam) will win a prize.
Some last minute achievements, will do the rest later!
tumblr_p3hhwy5vVP1tes27xo1_400.png
Introducing... larping. Whoever that can beat their opponent (using weapons made from foam) will win a prize.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
whoop forgot about that last achievement lmao [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ba14c551e06b4f962df5581a6e4b007d/tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png[/img] Dear Ma and Pa, I'm coming home! We didn't end up winning, but I don't mind. I had lots of fun! I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll tell you more once I get there! Love from Tivoli <3
whoop forgot about that last achievement lmao
tumblr_p3rf3rDayz1tes27xo2_400.png

Dear Ma and Pa,

I'm coming home! We didn't end up winning, but I don't mind. I had lots of fun! I don't want to spoil anything, so I'll tell you more once I get there!

Love from Tivoli <3
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@squidragon

Lol, I thought I'd already commented on this :P Anyway, thanks for running this! It was a lot of fun, even though Mudlark was one of the first dragons knocked out XD
@squidragon

Lol, I thought I'd already commented on this :P Anyway, thanks for running this! It was a lot of fun, even though Mudlark was one of the first dragons knocked out XD
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@squidragon Hey,I was wondering if you have a pinglist or something-cause this sounds like hella fun and my clan would be more than happy to join this! So,if yo do,can you toss me on it? Thanks!
@squidragon Hey,I was wondering if you have a pinglist or something-cause this sounds like hella fun and my clan would be more than happy to join this! So,if yo do,can you toss me on it? Thanks!
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15 Hi there! This was a Crystalline Gala event from January 2018. It's been finished for almost two years ghkdjfksdfhdg

I do run an event each year but each is different from the previous. I do intend to run one for Gala 2020 this January, but I haven't decided what that will be yet. It'll be with the rest of the festival hub when it happens.
@ShadowWyvern15 Hi there! This was a Crystalline Gala event from January 2018. It's been finished for almost two years ghkdjfksdfhdg

I do run an event each year but each is different from the previous. I do intend to run one for Gala 2020 this January, but I haven't decided what that will be yet. It'll be with the rest of the festival hub when it happens.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72