Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72
I looked at the first page and noticed that everyone in Socks Jaguar is listed as captain, was that intentional?
I looked at the first page and noticed that everyone in Socks Jaguar is listed as captain, was that intentional?
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[quote name="Fereyik" date=2018-01-31 04:46:40] I looked at the first page and noticed that everyone in Socks Jaguar is listed as captain, was that intentional? [/quote] *GASP* Maybe they're all [i]just that awesome :O[/i]
Fereyik wrote on 2018-01-31:

*GASP* Maybe they're all just that awesome :O
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@AceChaser
That is the greatest thing I have ever seen cx Shame it didn’t last very long lol
@AceChaser
That is the greatest thing I have ever seen cx Shame it didn’t last very long lol
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1260f65622aeee91d588588cfa1a3735/tumblr_p3e5c8YXUl1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] Looks like I kind of semi-agree with some of the judges ...? [b]Solo Act:[/b] SpiderQueen8's Magic from team 14 draws art of a chimera petting a wolf, but a nice one. [i]Live making of art is impressive[/i] Close second: Vocalist's Illuminati from team 15 collects all the pokemon. In just a few minutes! In front of a live audience! [i]I haven't even come close to this, ever, not even with Gen1, I'm genuinely impressed, haha[/i] [b]Small Groups:[/b] Geisterwolf's Aeron, TornadoTorrie's Ginevra, and Wildtail's Shale from team 1 juggle cats. Yippee weesnaw kiyay! [i]I've heard of herding cats, but juggling them? Impressive.[/i] [b]Full Teams:[/b] Team 8 instantly silences an entire menagerie of talkative hookbeaks and yelling wyrmpecks. No, gosh, they didn’t hurt them. They read them a bedtime story and sang them a lullaby. And then tucked them in for a nap. Awwww… [i]This is adorable![/i] Close second: Team 9 shows off the impressive and never-before-seen talent of “having one's life together.” Imagine that. [i]... This would have won but I'm not 100% sure it's actually possible to display this talent, and not just a big ol' illusion. ;)[/i]
tumblr_p3e5c8YXUl1tes27xo1_400.png
Looks like I kind of semi-agree with some of the judges ...?

Solo Act:
SpiderQueen8's Magic from team 14 draws art of a chimera petting a wolf, but a nice one.
Live making of art is impressive

Close second:
Vocalist's Illuminati from team 15 collects all the pokemon. In just a few minutes! In front of a live audience!
I haven't even come close to this, ever, not even with Gen1, I'm genuinely impressed, haha

Small Groups:
Geisterwolf's Aeron, TornadoTorrie's Ginevra, and Wildtail's Shale from team 1 juggle cats. Yippee weesnaw kiyay!
I've heard of herding cats, but juggling them? Impressive.

Full Teams:
Team 8 instantly silences an entire menagerie of talkative hookbeaks and yelling wyrmpecks. No, gosh, they didn’t hurt them. They read them a bedtime story and sang them a lullaby. And then tucked them in for a nap. Awwww…
This is adorable!

Close second:
Team 9 shows off the impressive and never-before-seen talent of “having one's life together.” Imagine that.
... This would have won but I'm not 100% sure it's actually possible to display this talent, and not just a big ol' illusion. ;)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Team 3's poster would definitely have Theron somewhere on it (He's a cat, for the boss' sake), and probably decorated in an art style involving lots of gears. And it would be roughly drawn on a discarded sheet of used cardboard because team 3 infamously has no money.
Team 3's poster would definitely have Theron somewhere on it (He's a cat, for the boss' sake), and probably decorated in an art style involving lots of gears. And it would be roughly drawn on a discarded sheet of used cardboard because team 3 infamously has no money.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Troutfish THANK U OHMG THAT ART IS BEAUTIFUL
THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE TOO WHO FEATURED AZALEA IN THEIR ART ASDFGHJ

@Bizarrekitten
I'm sorry you had to go that way but Azalea's proud of himself

5mcymq.gif

even though his parents will probably kill him now
@Troutfish THANK U OHMG THAT ART IS BEAUTIFUL
THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE TOO WHO FEATURED AZALEA IN THEIR ART ASDFGHJ

@Bizarrekitten
I'm sorry you had to go that way but Azalea's proud of himself

5mcymq.gif

even though his parents will probably kill him now
c238cf8f-c19b-11e8-a022-eda1cff51d2d.gifa2ce0f00-9bbd-11e8-bcd0-1d419e09c4e8.gif3681ecd4-2ebe-11e8-9b93-03f59c329aa5.gifa9f14b47-2edb-11e8-88e7-85a2f35f536a.gif16ee262b-9bfa-11e8-92b5-1d419e09c4e8.gif28758d73-6156-11ea-bcf7-dde003000e64.gif498a7f7d-d248-11e9-a700-05f538dac8e1.gif
Speaking of which
@Ragnell @Katsuokai @Spark
may I have permission to feature your art with Azalea in his bio with proper credit? They're heccin' awesomeee aaaaaaaaaaaa

@Troutfish I don't even need your permission ye can't stop me
Speaking of which
@Ragnell @Katsuokai @Spark
may I have permission to feature your art with Azalea in his bio with proper credit? They're heccin' awesomeee aaaaaaaaaaaa

@Troutfish I don't even need your permission ye can't stop me
c238cf8f-c19b-11e8-a022-eda1cff51d2d.gifa2ce0f00-9bbd-11e8-bcd0-1d419e09c4e8.gif3681ecd4-2ebe-11e8-9b93-03f59c329aa5.gifa9f14b47-2edb-11e8-88e7-85a2f35f536a.gif16ee262b-9bfa-11e8-92b5-1d419e09c4e8.gif28758d73-6156-11ea-bcf7-dde003000e64.gif498a7f7d-d248-11e9-a700-05f538dac8e1.gif
[quote name="AceChaser" date=2018-01-30 23:00:56] That was highly flammable [img]https://i.imgur.com/h8SYQA0.png[/img] [/quote] ;D Go Team Platinum!!! @AceChaser Your banners are so good (I could never do these this well haha) (Ya I'll stop now bc/ I'm probably being annoying)
AceChaser wrote on 2018-01-30:
That was highly flammable
h8SYQA0.png

;D Go Team Platinum!!!

@AceChaser

Your banners are so good (I could never do these this well haha)

(Ya I'll stop now bc/ I'm probably being annoying)
@Gravebloom Thank you :3 Anyone on Team 7 is totally free to use it for any posts!
@Gravebloom Thank you :3 Anyone on Team 7 is totally free to use it for any posts!
Star_signature1.png
@Shakly Of course you can!

Also omg that comic is pure genius. I kinda want to doodle all the team eliminations now...
@Shakly Of course you can!

Also omg that comic is pure genius. I kinda want to doodle all the team eliminations now...
fNZvyIa.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72