Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Fortune's Game of Wit and Luck
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 71 72
I certainly hope Error plans to use that glitter on the other teams and NOT her teammates! But there's really no way to know with her
I certainly hope Error plans to use that glitter on the other teams and NOT her teammates! But there's really no way to know with her
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/21a83d1fbd4701e8db0f4c341a6f2d19/tumblr_p3eelcnEaT1tes27xo1_400.png[/img][/center] Hmmm... Well, the name is a little hard to[i] work[/i] around..... (lol) I was thinking something like : " [i]Work it! Work it! Work it![/i] " , but figured some people might take that wrong, so then I thought I'd go with : [center] [i][b]Our WORK is Play![/b][/i][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WOCCm40.jpg[/img][/center] [i](If you like the Ice emblems I made, I can try to post those separate for you - if it will let me.)[/i]
tumblr_p3eelcnEaT1tes27xo1_400.png

Hmmm... Well, the name is a little hard to work around..... (lol)

I was thinking something like : " Work it! Work it! Work it! " , but figured some people might take that wrong, so then I thought I'd go with :

Our WORK is Play!

WOCCm40.jpg

(If you like the Ice emblems I made, I can try to post those separate for you - if it will let me.)

blue-divider-md.pngKpOoEBf.jpgblue-divider-md.png

blue-divider-md.pngPmQapL1.jpg

blue-divider-md.png PmQapL1.jpg blue-divider-md.png

PmQapL1.jpg
PmQapL1.jpg

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

cropped-night-beach-with-galaxy-stars.jpg

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

flashing+christmas+lights%5B12%5D.gif
animatedsnowglobesg-tree2.gif

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png
[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png
@Ragnell omg that's beautiful, I love it lolol
@Ragnell omg that's beautiful, I love it lolol
fNZvyIa.png
Heh, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Prism did so well at the duck pond game since she's a kid at heart and carnival games would be right up her alley. Thankies to all her lovely teammates for the bouquet of flowers, of course!

@Solanceae, I think your poster idea encapsulates our team perfectly. I figured it'd have at least a couple dragons hugging, maybe a phrase along the lines of "we help each other swallow swords safely," but that's as far as my imagination went.

Also, on behalf of Prism, you're welcome for the nachos. :D
Heh, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Prism did so well at the duck pond game since she's a kid at heart and carnival games would be right up her alley. Thankies to all her lovely teammates for the bouquet of flowers, of course!

@Solanceae, I think your poster idea encapsulates our team perfectly. I figured it'd have at least a couple dragons hugging, maybe a phrase along the lines of "we help each other swallow swords safely," but that's as far as my imagination went.

Also, on behalf of Prism, you're welcome for the nachos. :D
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
Acts I enjoyed the most:

Solo-

StormDragon21's Robin from team 10 jumps on a trampoline while somersaulting and twirling hula hoops.

Toxical's Ossia from team 11 eats 50 corndogs in one sitting.

Vocalist's Illuminati from team 15 collects all the pokemon. In just a few minutes! In front of a live audience!

I don't think I can pick between these three. A hatchling performing all those tricks at the same time is impressive, but so is eating 50 corndogs (as well as being relatable) and I can't not enjoy acts that involve Pokemon sdklfdsjf

Group-

Geisterwolf's Aeron, TornadoTorrie's Ginevra, and Wildtail's Shale from team 1 juggle cats. Yippee weesnaw kiyay!

Hawlucha's Kathra, Telarin's Stragenkret, and Hanakoto's Capricorn from team 5 ride unicycles while juggling.

Keyina's Nithael, Leapordstar20's Renegade and saphariadragon's Bella from team 12 display how they are able to support notes above C6 when they sing.

Emordnilap's Schadenfreude, shadow9119's Veik, and AceChaser's Elvira from team 15 speak all the languages known to dragon. It’s not that many…

Our team juggled cats. How cool is that? Riding unicycles while juggling actually sounds really fun to watch. Singing high notes is HARD and singing is just always yes so yes. Aaaand I love foreign language!

Also, I'm sad that team 3 got 4/4/4 for backflips, but team 6, who did *double* backflips, only got 2/4/3. :c

Team-

Team 3 sings a folk song they wrote about a VAPORWAVE leaf. Despite the odd subject matter, the song is a huge hit! Even after the show, hatchlings and dragons alike can’t stop singing it.

Team 6 eats lots of sweets without getting a stomach ache. They share with the audience. Some may call it bribery, others might call it “SHARING IS CARING.”

Team 7 juggles fire. But it’s not just ordinary fire! It’s magical fire that comes in the shapes of scythe kamaitachis and other mire familiars! Scary, scary mire familiars! According to Team 7’s research, mire familiars are the Scariest when they show up in literal fire form.

Team 8 instantly silences an entire menagerie of talkative hookbeaks and yelling wyrmpecks. No, gosh, they didn’t hurt them. They read them a bedtime story and sang them a lullaby. And then tucked them in for a nap. Awwww…

A folk song about a VAPORWAVE leaf... must be very interesting indeed. Any performance that includes giving me candy is an automatic favorite. +1 to team 8 for cool fire special effect visuals. I love BIRBS so heck yes to the birb act.
Acts I enjoyed the most:

Solo-

StormDragon21's Robin from team 10 jumps on a trampoline while somersaulting and twirling hula hoops.

Toxical's Ossia from team 11 eats 50 corndogs in one sitting.

Vocalist's Illuminati from team 15 collects all the pokemon. In just a few minutes! In front of a live audience!

I don't think I can pick between these three. A hatchling performing all those tricks at the same time is impressive, but so is eating 50 corndogs (as well as being relatable) and I can't not enjoy acts that involve Pokemon sdklfdsjf

Group-

Geisterwolf's Aeron, TornadoTorrie's Ginevra, and Wildtail's Shale from team 1 juggle cats. Yippee weesnaw kiyay!

Hawlucha's Kathra, Telarin's Stragenkret, and Hanakoto's Capricorn from team 5 ride unicycles while juggling.

Keyina's Nithael, Leapordstar20's Renegade and saphariadragon's Bella from team 12 display how they are able to support notes above C6 when they sing.

Emordnilap's Schadenfreude, shadow9119's Veik, and AceChaser's Elvira from team 15 speak all the languages known to dragon. It’s not that many…

Our team juggled cats. How cool is that? Riding unicycles while juggling actually sounds really fun to watch. Singing high notes is HARD and singing is just always yes so yes. Aaaand I love foreign language!

Also, I'm sad that team 3 got 4/4/4 for backflips, but team 6, who did *double* backflips, only got 2/4/3. :c

Team-

Team 3 sings a folk song they wrote about a VAPORWAVE leaf. Despite the odd subject matter, the song is a huge hit! Even after the show, hatchlings and dragons alike can’t stop singing it.

Team 6 eats lots of sweets without getting a stomach ache. They share with the audience. Some may call it bribery, others might call it “SHARING IS CARING.”

Team 7 juggles fire. But it’s not just ordinary fire! It’s magical fire that comes in the shapes of scythe kamaitachis and other mire familiars! Scary, scary mire familiars! According to Team 7’s research, mire familiars are the Scariest when they show up in literal fire form.

Team 8 instantly silences an entire menagerie of talkative hookbeaks and yelling wyrmpecks. No, gosh, they didn’t hurt them. They read them a bedtime story and sang them a lullaby. And then tucked them in for a nap. Awwww…

A folk song about a VAPORWAVE leaf... must be very interesting indeed. Any performance that includes giving me candy is an automatic favorite. +1 to team 8 for cool fire special effect visuals. I love BIRBS so heck yes to the birb act.
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/21a83d1fbd4701e8db0f4c341a6f2d19/tumblr_p3eelcnEaT1tes27xo1_400.png[/img] "Uhhhhhh," Shale tilted his head thoughtfully, "If the Luminous Apple Bracelets had a poster, it'd have a white base, lightly dusted with.. silver giltter, and in the center it'd have a gold bracelet.. like the thick cuff kind? And the bracelet with have apple shaped gems on it, and I guess it'd be surrounded by golden glitter. And the writing on it would be in golden glitter too. I think it'd say... Hmm, 'Banding Together: Luminous Apple Bracelets.' or something totally cheesy like that. I think my team would like that."

"Uhhhhhh," Shale tilted his head thoughtfully, "If the Luminous Apple Bracelets had a poster, it'd have a white base, lightly dusted with.. silver giltter, and in the center it'd have a gold bracelet.. like the thick cuff kind? And the bracelet with have apple shaped gems on it, and I guess it'd be surrounded by golden glitter. And the writing on it would be in golden glitter too. I think it'd say... Hmm, 'Banding Together: Luminous Apple Bracelets.' or something totally cheesy like that. I think my team would like that."
V27Q7od.png
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/21a83d1fbd4701e8db0f4c341a6f2d19/tumblr_p3eelcnEaT1tes27xo1_400.png[/img][/center] No time to draw (again, aaaaaahhh), so writing it is! I like to imagine that our poster (Team 2) would be a collage of photos of our dragons cheering for each other, helping each other swallow swords (AAAAAAHHH), patting each other on the back after each challenge, and other supportive stuff like that. At the top would be a really cold-looking, metallic shield and "ARCTIC SEA METAL" in aggressive, scary-looking letters. Followed by... [center][b]We want YOU...[i]to have a great time with us![/i] Join ARCTIC SEA METAL, the team for Supportive Bros!* [size=2]* Where drakes are bros, and dragonesses are also bros![/size][/center] (And somewhere off to one side, in a cutesy scrawl, "Remember -- the prize has a 99% chance of blowing up, so you're safe!") EDIT: Additional tagline* shamelessly lifted from OCRemix, because I love how cool and supportive it is~ X3

No time to draw (again, aaaaaahhh), so writing it is!

I like to imagine that our poster (Team 2) would be a collage of photos of our dragons cheering for each other, helping each other swallow swords (AAAAAAHHH), patting each other on the back after each challenge, and other supportive stuff like that.

At the top would be a really cold-looking, metallic shield and "ARCTIC SEA METAL" in aggressive, scary-looking letters. Followed by...

We want YOU...to have a great time with us!
Join ARCTIC SEA METAL, the team for Supportive Bros!*
* Where drakes are bros, and dragonesses are also bros!

(And somewhere off to one side, in a cutesy scrawl, "Remember -- the prize has a 99% chance of blowing up, so you're safe!")

EDIT: Additional tagline* shamelessly lifted from OCRemix, because I love how cool and supportive it is~ X3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[s]here i go agaaaaaaaaain[/s] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83157&tab=dragon&did=11740830][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/117409/11740830.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/q6f8uvQ.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83157&tab=dragon&did=6602136][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/66022/6602136.png[/img][/url] [font=copperplate][color=LightSteelBlue][size=4]Khione[/color][/font] & [font=Candara][color=Aquamarine][size=4]Persephus[/size][/color][/font] & [font=Tahoma][color=Crimson][size=4]Ciphers[/color][/font][/size][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12882579] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/128826/12882579.png[/img] [font=Gabriola][color=DarkOrange][size=5]Jaynum[/size][/color][/font][/center] The rest of the afternoon had gone on [i]significantly[/i] smoother than the talent show. Khione had decided to take Persephus to a movie to settle him after the egg consume-ning ("New Age... Politics? Whatever, as long as he like it.") while Ciphers roamed the carnival. "Yep, I knew they were going to do that," she spoke to herself while padding past a group of medics at a bake sale. "Dear Stormcatcher, who decided to put a cat in a wig?" Eventually she stumbled across Jaynum by some of the games. As silently as she could, the Imperial slunk as close to the Spiral as she could before whispering in his ear: "Hey hey, Jay." "Oh! Hiya Ciphers!" he squeaked before scrambling up her side to perch in her antlers. "Where's Pers and-- uh-- Khione?" "Off to a movie or something like that." "Ah, alright. Anyways how've ya been doing? I bet you're dying to know what's being going on when everyone's doing challenges. And my team isn't last! I mean we're not first but we're also not second to last and everyone on my team is super talented and--" "Jaynum!" the Spiral silences. "We've... actually been there the whole time. We know everything." "What? How?" "We've been sneaking in during each meeting to watch. Somehow we haven't been caught, but given the mess of safety issues and code violations going on, I don't think the Mirror finds it a big issue." "Oh! That's weird cause when I first went to the game, I had to give up all my tools and gizmos because they got called a "safety issue,'" Jaynum furrowed his brow and looked back at the rest of his team. "Looks like everyone is leaving, guess I gotta go now. Maybe you can find us again?" The Spiral dashed off with the rest of his team, and Ciphers could only nod after him. She didn't have the heart to say that all of his contraption-making bits and bobs were probably only lifted from him to be used for some nefarious. She did fulfill his request though. Shortly after meeting with Khione and Persephus again, the trio happened across the Pinstriped Cow(s) frolicking in a clearing. And Jaynum was... [i]cartwheeling[/i]? Which seemed more like him grabbing a hold of his own tail and rolling around like some sort of dragon hoop. Persephus scampered out from between the two dragonesses and bounded up to run beside the Spiral. "Jump through, Pers!" Jaynum had shouted at one point and soon the little Wildclaw was launching himself through the center of the even-more-like-a-hoop dragon. "He's going be a bad influence on him," Khione growled from the edges of the clearing. The Imperial side-eyed the Wildclaw with an accusatory look. "You're both bad influences on that kid." I'll get a banner up later u.u' [s]i don't know why i'm even doing these anymore, they probably just look/read really 'cringey' to an outside person[/s]
here i go agaaaaaaaaain

11740830.pngq6f8uvQ.png6602136.png
Khione & Persephus & Ciphers
12882579.png
Jaynum

The rest of the afternoon had gone on significantly smoother than the talent show. Khione had decided to take Persephus to a movie to settle him after the egg consume-ning ("New Age... Politics? Whatever, as long as he like it.") while Ciphers roamed the carnival.

"Yep, I knew they were going to do that," she spoke to herself while padding past a group of medics at a bake sale.

"Dear Stormcatcher, who decided to put a cat in a wig?"

Eventually she stumbled across Jaynum by some of the games. As silently as she could, the Imperial slunk as close to the Spiral as she could before whispering in his ear:

"Hey hey, Jay."

"Oh! Hiya Ciphers!" he squeaked before scrambling up her side to perch in her antlers. "Where's Pers and-- uh-- Khione?"

"Off to a movie or something like that."

"Ah, alright. Anyways how've ya been doing? I bet you're dying to know what's being going on when everyone's doing challenges. And my team isn't last! I mean we're not first but we're also not second to last and everyone on my team is super talented and--"

"Jaynum!" the Spiral silences. "We've... actually been there the whole time. We know everything."

"What? How?"

"We've been sneaking in during each meeting to watch. Somehow we haven't been caught, but given the mess of safety issues and code violations going on, I don't think the Mirror finds it a big issue."

"Oh! That's weird cause when I first went to the game, I had to give up all my tools and gizmos because they got called a "safety issue,'" Jaynum furrowed his brow and looked back at the rest of his team. "Looks like everyone is leaving, guess I gotta go now. Maybe you can find us again?"

The Spiral dashed off with the rest of his team, and Ciphers could only nod after him. She didn't have the heart to say that all of his contraption-making bits and bobs were probably only lifted from him to be used for some nefarious.

She did fulfill his request though. Shortly after meeting with Khione and Persephus again, the trio happened across the Pinstriped Cow(s) frolicking in a clearing. And Jaynum was... cartwheeling? Which seemed more like him grabbing a hold of his own tail and rolling around like some sort of dragon hoop.

Persephus scampered out from between the two dragonesses and bounded up to run beside the Spiral. "Jump through, Pers!" Jaynum had shouted at one point and soon the little Wildclaw was launching himself through the center of the even-more-like-a-hoop dragon.

"He's going be a bad influence on him," Khione growled from the edges of the clearing.

The Imperial side-eyed the Wildclaw with an accusatory look.

"You're both bad influences on that kid."

I'll get a banner up later u.u'

i don't know why i'm even doing these anymore, they probably just look/read really 'cringey' to an outside person
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
Yo Murderous Capricats! My clanmate actually did the thing! Looks like she tried to use the capricat as a mascot-type thing, while using the colors and pattern on our little team shield. Hope you like the poster. I think it's alright. -Err0r [img]https://imgur.com/QVvdeSP.png[/img]
Yo Murderous Capricats! My clanmate actually did the thing! Looks like she tried to use the capricat as a mascot-type thing, while using the colors and pattern on our little team shield. Hope you like the poster. I think it's alright.
-Err0r
QVvdeSP.png
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@WanderingTurtle

Thanks, I thought bro hugs would be appropriate.

@Disillusionist
That, is a great idea. I love it so much! Someone needs to make this a reality (not me, my art sucks).
@WanderingTurtle

Thanks, I thought bro hugs would be appropriate.

@Disillusionist
That, is a great idea. I love it so much! Someone needs to make this a reality (not me, my art sucks).
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 71 72