Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Danganronpa V4 Mafia Disscussion: Day 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169
@NightRising

Exactly! Aren't I nice, I'm not even killing all of you puhuhu.
@NightRising

nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
[quote name="ExoticBacoe" date=2017-11-30 16:17:22] Exactly! Aren't I nice, I'm not even killing all of you puhuhu. [/quote] That's terrifying! we could lynch a scummy town newbie by accident and then our vig/doc/power role person might die.
ExoticBacoe wrote on 2017-11-30:

That's terrifying! we could lynch a scummy town newbie by accident and then our vig/doc/power role person might die.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Hey, at least we don't all die, right?
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3

nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
I might be misunderstanding, but I think based on what it says in the lynch thread, we won't be able to have a D1 lynch, right? It doesn't happen until after we're told there's a class trial, which should be later?

Timezone: PST (FR time)
Pronouns: she/her
What do you think about lurkers? Lurkers are bad for town regardless of alignment because they aren't contributing anything that can be analyzed or discussed. At best, they're dead weight for town, and at worst, they're maf trying to go under the radar - either way, good candidates for lynches.
What do you think about sheeping? Scummy. I think players should think for themselves and explain why they agree with another player if they do.
What do you think about d1 lynches? Again, I'm not sure if we're actually able to do one in this game, but I'll answer regardless. D1 lynches are a must because they give town information based on how people vote/react (and who knows, you might get lucky with a maf lynch by chance).
I might be misunderstanding, but I think based on what it says in the lynch thread, we won't be able to have a D1 lynch, right? It doesn't happen until after we're told there's a class trial, which should be later?

Timezone: PST (FR time)
Pronouns: she/her
What do you think about lurkers? Lurkers are bad for town regardless of alignment because they aren't contributing anything that can be analyzed or discussed. At best, they're dead weight for town, and at worst, they're maf trying to go under the radar - either way, good candidates for lynches.
What do you think about sheeping? Scummy. I think players should think for themselves and explain why they agree with another player if they do.
What do you think about d1 lynches? Again, I'm not sure if we're actually able to do one in this game, but I'll answer regardless. D1 lynches are a must because they give town information based on how people vote/react (and who knows, you might get lucky with a maf lynch by chance).
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
But yeah, we have to be extremely careful when lynching someone- we don't want any towns dying just because we lynched the wrong person.
But yeah, we have to be extremely careful when lynching someone- we don't want any towns dying just because we lynched the wrong person.
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Timezone: FR +4 (EST)
Pronouns: She/Her
What do you think about lurkers? I find lurkers to be pretty irritating to deal with, because it's quite difficult to tell whether they're mafia or if they just have a useless role, so I usually write them off as suspicious.
What do you think about sheeping? It's annoying to be on the receiving end of this, but I do understand that occasionally people get get confused with what's happening, and vote with the masses, regardless of whether or not those masses are scum.
What do you think about d1 lynches? Personally, because I've really only gone through d1 lynches in ToS and this is my first Mafia game, I'd say that I 'm not much of a fan of them, because they're usually used as a way for the mafia to get a free kill. Though again, that's in ToS, and it could certainly be different in Mafia.

@ExoticBacoe Just as a random-ish question, will the people that die get executions (as in, written up ones)? I just had a thought about this while typing up my responses.
Timezone: FR +4 (EST)
Pronouns: She/Her
What do you think about lurkers? I find lurkers to be pretty irritating to deal with, because it's quite difficult to tell whether they're mafia or if they just have a useless role, so I usually write them off as suspicious.
What do you think about sheeping? It's annoying to be on the receiving end of this, but I do understand that occasionally people get get confused with what's happening, and vote with the masses, regardless of whether or not those masses are scum.
What do you think about d1 lynches? Personally, because I've really only gone through d1 lynches in ToS and this is my first Mafia game, I'd say that I 'm not much of a fan of them, because they're usually used as a way for the mafia to get a free kill. Though again, that's in ToS, and it could certainly be different in Mafia.

@ExoticBacoe Just as a random-ish question, will the people that die get executions (as in, written up ones)? I just had a thought about this while typing up my responses.
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
[quote name="starsnbars" date=2017-11-30 16:21:04] Hey, at least we don't all die, right? [/quote] [s]like that was ever an option for mods[/s]
starsnbars wrote on 2017-11-30:

like that was ever an option for mods
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
[quote name="clw23" date=2017-11-30 16:22:17] [quote name="starsnbars" date=2017-11-30 16:21:04] Hey, at least we don't all die, right? [/quote] [s]like that was ever an option for mods[/s] [/quote] Haha, true- the game would probably be veryyyyyy short.
clw23 wrote on 2017-11-30:
starsnbars wrote on 2017-11-30:

like that was ever an option for mods

Haha, true- the game would probably be veryyyyyy short.
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
all i got from that video was "what"

on a more serious note, thanks for the clarification. we'd probably be better off not lynching d1 in these specific circumstances, then.
all i got from that video was "what"

on a more serious note, thanks for the clarification. we'd probably be better off not lynching d1 in these specific circumstances, then.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169