Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Danganronpa V4 Mafia Disscussion: Day 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169
I'm here! Hi, everyone.
I'm here! Hi, everyone.
(Oh, I forgot to mention that the class trial will begin December 2nd at 2:00)
(Oh, I forgot to mention that the class trial will begin December 2nd at 2:00)
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
Hello, everyone!
Hello, everyone!
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
hejjjjjjjjjjjjjjo
hejjjjjjjjjjjjjjo
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Since the trial does not start until December 2nd, until then do we just converse normally?
Since the trial does not start until December 2nd, until then do we just converse normally?
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
@starsnbars

Yep! Only the voting is restricted to the class trial time period!
@starsnbars

Yep! Only the voting is restricted to the class trial time period!
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
Okay, sounds good! We should wait to see more people comment on this.
Okay, sounds good! We should wait to see more people comment on this.
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
whoo! i am back! i was going home.

is someone going to do a questionaire? i came up with one but it might not be very good. just an ice-breaker to start the game!

Timezone:
Pronouns:
What do you think about lurkers?
What do you think about sheeping?
What do you think about d1 lynches?
Quote:
Timezone: frt+0
Pronouns: anything
What do you think about lurkers? confirmed unhelpful town or maf, probably. basically, don't lurk, it makes you look scummy, you're not aiding town, etc.
What do you think about sheeping? you should vote with your own reasons! if you don't have any, you should re-think why you're voting. perhaps find more suggestive info about your preferred lynch so you become useful.
What do you think about d1 lynches? d1 lynches are essential in finding information and kicking off the game. you can look at who voted, who didn't vote, and also important: the interactions between people and the one who has been voted!
whoo! i am back! i was going home.

is someone going to do a questionaire? i came up with one but it might not be very good. just an ice-breaker to start the game!

Timezone:
Pronouns:
What do you think about lurkers?
What do you think about sheeping?
Quote:
Timezone: frt+0
Pronouns: anything
What do you think about lurkers? confirmed unhelpful town or maf, probably. basically, don't lurk, it makes you look scummy, you're not aiding town, etc.
What do you think about sheeping? you should vote with your own reasons! if you don't have any, you should re-think why you're voting. perhaps find more suggestive info about your preferred lynch so you become useful.
What do you think about d1 lynches? d1 lynches are essential in finding information and kicking off the game. you can look at who voted, who didn't vote, and also important: the interactions between people and the one who has been voted!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Okay, good idea!

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Pronouns: She/Her
What do you think about lurkers?: I mean, sometime you just genuinely don't think you can contribute, but overall it makes you seem kind of like you're in the Mafia.
What do you think about sheeping?: If you truly agree with the person and they seem trustworthy, it's okay, but you do need to think for yourself.
What do you think about d1 lynches?: They are definitely an essential part of the game if you choose to do them, but I personally think it's better to wait and collect more information.
Okay, good idea!

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Pronouns: She/Her
What do you think about lurkers?: I mean, sometime you just genuinely don't think you can contribute, but overall it makes you seem kind of like you're in the Mafia.
What do you think about sheeping?: If you truly agree with the person and they seem trustworthy, it's okay, but you do need to think for yourself.
What do you think about d1 lynches?: They are definitely an essential part of the game if you choose to do them, but I personally think it's better to wait and collect more information.
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
I like icebreakers. Let's do it!

Timezone: +-0 FRT
Pronouns: He / Him, but I don't mind others.
What do you think about lurkers? Awkward newbie / hasn't been on at best, middle is unhelpful town, worst is mafia. I'm actually trying to reteach myself on how to read up to avoid the first.
What do you think about sheeping? Sheep are my primary reason to lynch the one who started the sheep vote. At least, in ToS. Which this is not.
But if you don't have enough posts that warrent an opinion of the person you're lynching, I'm probably gonna squint at you. Half of the time, again, it's a newbie town who doesn't want to be caught not voting, but... well, you havetoat least read the posts or you're rather unhelpful to town, correct?
Information. Most of the time, it's either a slip up on a post or a person who hasn't been on very much; both canidates for lynching any time. I'll probably ask why someone DOESN'T want to day one lynch.
I like icebreakers. Let's do it!

Timezone: +-0 FRT
Pronouns: He / Him, but I don't mind others.
What do you think about lurkers? Awkward newbie / hasn't been on at best, middle is unhelpful town, worst is mafia. I'm actually trying to reteach myself on how to read up to avoid the first.
What do you think about sheeping? Sheep are my primary reason to lynch the one who started the sheep vote. At least, in ToS. Which this is not.
But if you don't have enough posts that warrent an opinion of the person you're lynching, I'm probably gonna squint at you. Half of the time, again, it's a newbie town who doesn't want to be caught not voting, but... well, you havetoat least read the posts or you're rather unhelpful to town, correct?
Information. Most of the time, it's either a slip up on a post or a person who hasn't been on very much; both canidates for lynching any time. I'll probably ask why someone DOESN'T want to day one lynch.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 168 169