Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Danganronpa V4 Mafia Disscussion: Day 6
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 168 169
@Kimdra
By common knowledge we know that fluff posts are not good at convincing others. The only way you can get believe others to believe you are town is by actually investigating and helping to lynch the scums.

If a mafia really wanted to seem town at this point, they would sus and act like a regular investigating town.
@Kimdra
By common knowledge we know that fluff posts are not good at convincing others. The only way you can get believe others to believe you are town is by actually investigating and helping to lynch the scums.

If a mafia really wanted to seem town at this point, they would sus and act like a regular investigating town.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
I mean... for D1 we can try lunching Monokuma :3
jghAv2V.png
I agree with Doctor. We shouldn't take any chances.
I agree with Doctor. We shouldn't take any chances.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-11-30 16:45:07] I mean... for D1 we can try lunching Monokuma :3 [/quote] [s]shush ur piehole[/s]
StormDreamer wrote on 2017-11-30:

shush ur piehole
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Now, I seriously need to get some homework done. goodbye for like 30 mins
Now, I seriously need to get some homework done. goodbye for like 30 mins
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@Stormdreamer

Storm remember what happened last time

Anyway, experience.
I went on a hiatus for a bit, but before that I've been playing several mafias for about a year.
@Stormdreamer

Storm remember what happened last time

Anyway, experience.
I went on a hiatus for a bit, but before that I've been playing several mafias for about a year.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
you think strikes can hide your treason?
you think strikes can hide your treason?
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date=2017-11-30 16:45:07] I mean... for D1 we can try lunching Monokuma :3 [/quote] Actually, there's nothing in the rules against this... @ExoticBacoe what would happen if we did this? Is it even possible?
StormDreamer wrote on 2017-11-30:
Actually, there's nothing in the rules against this... @ExoticBacoe what would happen if we did this? Is it even possible?
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
please don't modlynch AAAaaah
please don't modlynch AAAaaah
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Kimdra [quote name="Kimdra" date=2017-11-30 16:39:48] Welcome to the game! This is my second time playing, so I might be able to understand where you're coming from a little. I found the [i]Mafia Wiki[/i] to be really helpful for learning the ropes (ha), as well as asking lots of questions when I was confused. It might be a little overwhelming at first, but I hope you have fun! [/quote] Ohhhh!!! I played Town of Salem before!! (I read it was this kind of game in the Wiki just now) Maybe I won't be too too lost after all! :D
@Kimdra
Kimdra wrote on 2017-11-30:

Welcome to the game! This is my second time playing, so I might be able to understand where you're coming from a little. I found the Mafia Wiki to be really helpful for learning the ropes (ha), as well as asking lots of questions when I was confused. It might be a little overwhelming at first, but I hope you have fun!

Ohhhh!!! I played Town of Salem before!! (I read it was this kind of game in the Wiki just now) Maybe I won't be too too lost after all! :D
Just call me Cos! 24, Any/All.
HJLIYn4.png
Roleplayer |Artist | Feral Alien
+4h FR time
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 168 169