Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Danganronpa V4 Mafia Disscussion: Day 6
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
@stormdreamer

i see now why they wanted to get rid of you! your potato empire is just too powerful!
@stormdreamer

i see now why they wanted to get rid of you! your potato empire is just too powerful!
w65qeaE.png
HATSANDBANDAGES
W4TtQO5.png wishlist is with vizh in the hib den!
@Morphogenetic
@Beheaded

YOU HAD ONE JOB

why did neither of you nk anyone ;-;
@Morphogenetic
@Beheaded

YOU HAD ONE JOB

@Combtaystic
DarkwingDove protected herself ;-;
@Combtaystic
DarkwingDove protected herself ;-;
oh. darn. Well played.
oh. darn. Well played.
[quote name="Combtaystic" date=2017-12-16 11:04:51] @ Morphogenetic @ Beheaded YOU HAD ONE JOB why did neither of you nk anyone ;-; [/quote] Don't blame them, ahaha- Dark had a protective ability, remember? She posted about using it on leylines before. She used it on herself.
Combtaystic wrote on 2017-12-16:
@ Morphogenetic
@ Beheaded

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Don't blame them, ahaha- Dark had a protective ability, remember? She posted about using it on leylines before. She used it on herself.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
@ExoticBacoe I was curious- whose POV is the ending from?
@ExoticBacoe I was curious- whose POV is the ending from?
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Good game, everyone! I had a lot of fun playing with you all, and I totally didn't see the rebels thing coming!

Thank you so much @ExoticBacoe for hosting such a wonderful game. Now I'm off to read the mafia chat~
Good game, everyone! I had a lot of fun playing with you all, and I totally didn't see the rebels thing coming!

Thank you so much @ExoticBacoe for hosting such a wonderful game. Now I'm off to read the mafia chat~
|______________| OOL8tGM.gif |___| }FR+0
she/her
|___| FEJeTed.gif
The end POV is from a character none of you joticed throughout the game, ie "You". If you read all the perspectives, You is there, They were the 17th character of Danganganronpa V4, and was the person talking to you when there was no brackets.

As for a Fanganronpa, that sounds really cool. If you need any help on the storyline I thought of in my head and such just ask.

As for the roles, here is the link to my ultra messy spreadsheet. I'll put back in all the oneshots and such used up. If people want to you are free to share quicktopic links but just remember no one is under any pressure to do so as there may be private information,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s-4HGTClkpU5gquNtbVhJ_iZJfYL4P-CWmiohfj9ibU/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions on the monstrosity just ask!

If I didn't see your question please ping me again I was kinda browsing the chat when I woke up.
The end POV is from a character none of you joticed throughout the game, ie "You". If you read all the perspectives, You is there, They were the 17th character of Danganganronpa V4, and was the person talking to you when there was no brackets.

As for a Fanganronpa, that sounds really cool. If you need any help on the storyline I thought of in my head and such just ask.

As for the roles, here is the link to my ultra messy spreadsheet. I'll put back in all the oneshots and such used up. If people want to you are free to share quicktopic links but just remember no one is under any pressure to do so as there may be private information,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s-4HGTClkpU5gquNtbVhJ_iZJfYL4P-CWmiohfj9ibU/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions on the monstrosity just ask!

If I didn't see your question please ping me again I was kinda browsing the chat when I woke up.
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
As for a sequel, I am willinging to do one if people are interested!

However, I will space it out a little, so first I will be doing another themed mafia game. I have a couple of options in my head, but if you want to give me some suggestions that would be great.

What it's looking like right now is a Disney movie mashup of some sorts, or maybe Pixar.

And heres a ping to everyone so they can see these answers:
Pings
As for a sequel, I am willinging to do one if people are interested!

However, I will space it out a little, so first I will be doing another themed mafia game. I have a couple of options in my head, but if you want to give me some suggestions that would be great.

What it's looking like right now is a Disney movie mashup of some sorts, or maybe Pixar.

And heres a ping to everyone so they can see these answers:
Pings
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
Yee I'd def be up for a disney/pixar game!!!
Yee I'd def be up for a disney/pixar game!!!
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169