Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 216 217
Ackkk I was ninja'd. Sorry. Trying to eat.
Ackkk I was ninja'd. Sorry. Trying to eat.
i mean that you quoted me and later in the post said "you," is why i thought you were referencing me -- guess i misunderstood, then. me too :p
i mean that you quoted me and later in the post said "you," is why i thought you were referencing me -- guess i misunderstood, then. me too :p
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Ok I'm all caught up with the thread!

Thoughts on D1 lynch: Yes. The way people react and interact will give us more info to start out with on day 2. (This feels pretty redundant to even say, because from what I can tell D1 lynches are pretty standard here on FR.)
Ok I'm all caught up with the thread!

Thoughts on D1 lynch: Yes. The way people react and interact will give us more info to start out with on day 2. (This feels pretty redundant to even say, because from what I can tell D1 lynches are pretty standard here on FR.)
jbCdBsl.png
[quote name="dandelionfires" date=2017-11-10 17:24:49] (This feels pretty redundant to even say, because from what I can tell D1 lynches are pretty standard here on FR.) [/quote] Mafia questionnaires usually are and should be redundant so as to find people who'll slip up. for example, a response to this question that can bring up suspicion can be "yes! always lynch! people who don't lynch should be looked into!" this answer is suspicious because it doesn't explain why they think we should lynch and it's a way of trying to put suspicion on someone who isn't them. Everyone knows we answer the same questions every game, it's the way people word things that tick us off to who's mafia. (you can always ask new, random questions though)
dandelionfires wrote on 2017-11-10:
(This feels pretty redundant to even say, because from what I can tell D1 lynches are pretty standard here on FR.)

Mafia questionnaires usually are and should be redundant so as to find people who'll slip up. for example, a response to this question that can bring up suspicion can be "yes! always lynch! people who don't lynch should be looked into!" this answer is suspicious because it doesn't explain why they think we should lynch and it's a way of trying to put suspicion on someone who isn't them.
Everyone knows we answer the same questions every game, it's the way people word things that tick us off to who's mafia.

(you can always ask new, random questions though)
Rbf96Oh.gif3e94Gpa.pngtMGni6J.pngRbf96Oh.gif
@dandelionfires

sorry I forgot to ping you
@dandelionfires

sorry I forgot to ping you
Rbf96Oh.gif3e94Gpa.pngtMGni6J.pngRbf96Oh.gif
Username: g0dsend
Preferred Pronouns: dont care
Time Zone / general activity estimate: fr+2
Gender of Role: female
Century your role lived in: 13
Is your role negative utility?: nope

and yeah some1 should def be lynched.

@RenatoUlbov what did you edit in your post
Username: g0dsend
Preferred Pronouns: dont care
Time Zone / general activity estimate: fr+2
Gender of Role: female
Century your role lived in: 13
Is your role negative utility?: nope

and yeah some1 should def be lynched.

@RenatoUlbov what did you edit in your post
rKEFa.gif VBhQJ.gif UFDTf.gif cecXk.gif
Yeah, I understand that I can be confusing sometimes. I even confuse myself!
Yeah, I understand that I can be confusing sometimes. I even confuse myself!
@ashestoashes Good point, thanks for the explaination.
@ashestoashes Good point, thanks for the explaination.
jbCdBsl.png
Username: <--
Preferred Pronouns: He/They
Time Zone / general activity estimate: PST // As much as I can. I'm starting a new job in a few days but I'll be reading everything. Prolly for the next few days I'll be super active then once the new job starts I'll have less time to post and I'll be active in windows. We'll see.
Gender of Role: Male
Century your role lived in: 20th Century, I'm modern. ;D
Is your role negative utility?: No

I think that day 1 lynches are a must becos it'll get the ball rolling and provide useful information for the town whether or not they lynch somebody on a scum team.

I am an experienced player who has played on a variety of sites including the original mafiascum. My playstyle is wild and I'm also a meme @shimmerwing thanks for that. :)
Username: <--
Preferred Pronouns: He/They
Time Zone / general activity estimate: PST // As much as I can. I'm starting a new job in a few days but I'll be reading everything. Prolly for the next few days I'll be super active then once the new job starts I'll have less time to post and I'll be active in windows. We'll see.
Gender of Role: Male
Century your role lived in: 20th Century, I'm modern. ;D
Is your role negative utility?: No

I think that day 1 lynches are a must becos it'll get the ball rolling and provide useful information for the town whether or not they lynch somebody on a scum team.

I am an experienced player who has played on a variety of sites including the original mafiascum. My playstyle is wild and I'm also a meme @shimmerwing thanks for that. :)
Wow this thread exploded. I'm not ready! I have to work every day this weekend! I'm tiiirrred.

Username: SilverWinter
Preferred Pronouns: feminine plz
Time Zone / general activity estimate: FR+2 and like I said my boss is working me ragged (32 hrs this week and I'm a part time worker!) so I will only have time to post either in the morning or when work is slow. That being said, I might be too tired and crabby so expect li activity from me for the first couple of days.
Gender of Role: male
Century your role lived in: 16th
Is your role negative utility?: unfortunately it can be :(
im salty I wanted to be Nichols Flamel so bad I was so ready
Wow this thread exploded. I'm not ready! I have to work every day this weekend! I'm tiiirrred.

Username: SilverWinter
Preferred Pronouns: feminine plz
Time Zone / general activity estimate: FR+2 and like I said my boss is working me ragged (32 hrs this week and I'm a part time worker!) so I will only have time to post either in the morning or when work is slow. That being said, I might be too tired and crabby so expect li activity from me for the first couple of days.
Gender of Role: male
Century your role lived in: 16th
Is your role negative utility?: unfortunately it can be :(
im salty I wanted to be Nichols Flamel so bad I was so ready

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 216 217