Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217
Wow. I'm tremendously sorry to hear that the game had to end like this after all the effort Kirk has put in. To whoever breached, I hope you learned a lesson. This kind of thing does not get tolerated and it ruins things for the rest of us.

But a big shout out to my scum pals <3 u all da best @abyssum @SmashedFish @Mithent @DuskyAether @Kalideoscope

Wow. I'm tremendously sorry to hear that the game had to end like this after all the effort Kirk has put in. To whoever breached, I hope you learned a lesson. This kind of thing does not get tolerated and it ruins things for the rest of us.

But a big shout out to my scum pals <3 u all da best @abyssum @SmashedFish @Mithent @DuskyAether @Kalideoscope

tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Thanks for hosting this @kirkfan2255!

Also a thanks to my hydra partner @StormDreamer for helping carry me
Thanks for hosting this @kirkfan2255!

Also a thanks to my hydra partner @StormDreamer for helping carry me
2rHLxZD.png
Thanks Kirk, and all those who helped with the game!

I was reaaally looking forward to have the school Wifi fixed and go online to see what happened when someone (I think it’s Tangle shouted in my ear that the game ended)

I’m still on hotspot (shhhhhhh), gg everyone!

I never thought that Kalideoscope would be scum though! Kudos to everyone, for helping me throughout the game with my whimsical tendencies. Hope to see ya all in the future!
Thanks Kirk, and all those who helped with the game!

I was reaaally looking forward to have the school Wifi fixed and go online to see what happened when someone (I think it’s Tangle shouted in my ear that the game ended)

I’m still on hotspot (shhhhhhh), gg everyone!

I never thought that Kalideoscope would be scum though! Kudos to everyone, for helping me throughout the game with my whimsical tendencies. Hope to see ya all in the future!
9wQxglT.png
Did y’all appreciate my choice in person.

He’s only interesting and cool if you’re an art history major

He’s just a *******business man to like everyone else
Did y’all appreciate my choice in person.

He’s only interesting and cool if you’re an art history major

He’s just a *******business man to like everyone else
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
See? mithent IS scum!!!
See? mithent IS scum!!!
Yayayaya
Yayayaya
Sorry to hear that the game ended early because of some breachers. It was overall fun to play in and pretty fun to watch. ^^

@Kalideoscope

Thanks for the compliment. ^^ I appreciated the kill in the end, more time for Pokemon amongst my busy schedule. XD
Sorry to hear that the game ended early because of some breachers. It was overall fun to play in and pretty fun to watch. ^^

@Kalideoscope

Thanks for the compliment. ^^ I appreciated the kill in the end, more time for Pokemon amongst my busy schedule. XD
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@kirkfan2255 thanks for creating the game, it's clear you put a lot into it and i had fun regardless <3

breaching the game is bad, kids, don't do it.

thanks to everyone for playing, it unexpectedly killed a lot of the general trend of apathy i've been heading toward lately, which is awesome & wouldn't have happened if this game wasn't so damn fun.

we really were Elisha Kane, who really was a medical officer, but we were an ability stealer after all. oops(tm)
@kirkfan2255 thanks for creating the game, it's clear you put a lot into it and i had fun regardless <3

breaching the game is bad, kids, don't do it.

thanks to everyone for playing, it unexpectedly killed a lot of the general trend of apathy i've been heading toward lately, which is awesome & wouldn't have happened if this game wasn't so damn fun.

we really were Elisha Kane, who really was a medical officer, but we were an ability stealer after all. oops(tm)
LUZk8tY.png
Well, GG everyone!

I kinda feel responsible for stuff going to heck for scumteam, not gonna lie... hehe....

Couldn't keep playing after school set me so far back, though. Hehe... sorry.
Well, GG everyone!

I kinda feel responsible for stuff going to heck for scumteam, not gonna lie... hehe....

Couldn't keep playing after school set me so far back, though. Hehe... sorry.

He/him | FRT+1 x
This sucks... I mean I was about to mislynch g0dsend :L LOL but ugh. @Kirkfan2255 thanks so mch I had so much fun!! I hope I wasn't too much of a burden.

@Smashedfish I was the Jailkeeper reskin and I drew the people I put in jail every single night cos I was convinced I may die. TBH thinking you were scum was a bit of flawed logic which is why I hopped off the lynch but at the same time the way you reacted to my picture was so caught :D. Anyway I drew it. I found it funny how Tokoyami has his Demon so it functioned as a hydra.

GG everybody feel free to contact me via discord if you want to chat about it.
This sucks... I mean I was about to mislynch g0dsend :L LOL but ugh. @Kirkfan2255 thanks so mch I had so much fun!! I hope I wasn't too much of a burden.

@Smashedfish I was the Jailkeeper reskin and I drew the people I put in jail every single night cos I was convinced I may die. TBH thinking you were scum was a bit of flawed logic which is why I hopped off the lynch but at the same time the way you reacted to my picture was so caught :D. Anyway I drew it. I found it funny how Tokoyami has his Demon so it functioned as a hydra.

GG everybody feel free to contact me via discord if you want to chat about it.
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217