Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 216 217
[quote name="Kalideoscope" date=2017-11-10 16:20:52] @/polygone I think that if morpho were trying to fly under the radar as a negative utility, they wouldn't have drawn so much attention to the claim in the first place. Considering that they were (at the time) looking to be sarcastic or joking and later claimed to not understand why someone would claim, I gave a excellent reason to do so-- to not hurt the town by getting mislynched. There are probably instances where you shouldn't, but they didn't seem to apply here. [/quote] this does make very much sense. (that they wouldn't have drawn attention to themselves)
Kalideoscope wrote on 2017-11-10:
@/polygone
I think that if morpho were trying to fly under the radar as a negative utility, they wouldn't have drawn so much attention to the claim in the first place. Considering that they were (at the time) looking to be sarcastic or joking and later claimed to not understand why someone would claim, I gave a excellent reason to do so-- to not hurt the town by getting mislynched.

There are probably instances where you shouldn't, but they didn't seem to apply here.

this does make very much sense. (that they wouldn't have drawn attention to themselves)
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Hi I just woke up am I late for this reading through thread.
Hi I just woke up am I late for this reading through thread.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Yes Tangle you missed out the fun part
Yes Tangle you missed out the fun part
9wQxglT.png
[quote name="NightRising" date=2017-11-10 16:48:50] [quote name="Kalideoscope" date=2017-11-10 16:20:52] @/polygone I think that if morpho were trying to fly under the radar as a negative utility, they wouldn't have drawn so much attention to the claim in the first place. Considering that they were (at the time) looking to be sarcastic or joking and later claimed to not understand why someone would claim, I gave a excellent reason to do so-- to not hurt the town by getting mislynched. There are probably instances where you shouldn't, but they didn't seem to apply here. [/quote] this does make very much sense. (that they wouldn't have drawn attention to themselves) [/quote] Granted, I wasn't *trying* to draw attention to myself, but I was aware that it would seem suspicious even though I was joking. Aaanyway, why are we still talking about that? I already confirmed that I was simply joking, so there's no point in wasting time during our first day on something that won't come up later. However, if I'm seen as suspicious at the end of the day, keep in mind who will end up looking scummy if I flip town. (You? Yes, you! We can't confirm who is innocent! Not until later, that is.)
NightRising wrote on 2017-11-10:
@/polygone
I think that if morpho were trying to fly under the radar as a negative utility, they wouldn't have drawn so much attention to the claim in the first place. Considering that they were (at the time) looking to be sarcastic or joking and later claimed to not understand why someone would claim, I gave a excellent reason to do so-- to not hurt the town by getting mislynched.

There are probably instances where you shouldn't, but they didn't seem to apply here.

this does make very much sense. (that they wouldn't have drawn attention to themselves)

Granted, I wasn't *trying* to draw attention to myself, but I was aware that it would seem suspicious even though I was joking.

Aaanyway, why are we still talking about that? I already confirmed that I was simply joking, so there's no point in wasting time during our first day on something that won't come up later. However, if I'm seen as suspicious at the end of the day, keep in mind who will end up looking scummy if I flip town.

(You? Yes, you! We can't confirm who is innocent! Not until later, that is.)
Username: Tanglefire. Part of the ' :) ' Hydra with Heronwing
Preferred Pronouns: she/her. Don't mind they/them.
Time Zone / general activity estimate: FR+16. I think. My math is bad okay. Pops up at random times bc I use a tablet so I check the thread when I can.
Gender of Role: male
Century your role lived in: ........@Heronwing pls answer this idk
Is your role negative utility?: No.

Stance on Day 1 lynch?

Lynch. Could give info. Sitting like ducks won't help town.
Username: Tanglefire. Part of the ' :) ' Hydra with Heronwing
Preferred Pronouns: she/her. Don't mind they/them.
Time Zone / general activity estimate: FR+16. I think. My math is bad okay. Pops up at random times bc I use a tablet so I check the thread when I can.
Gender of Role: male
Century your role lived in: ........@Heronwing pls answer this idk
Is your role negative utility?: No.

Stance on Day 1 lynch?

Lynch. Could give info. Sitting like ducks won't help town.
[quote name="morphogenetic" date=2017-11-10 16:59:31] [quote name="NightRising" date=2017-11-10 16:48:50] [quote name="Kalideoscope" date=2017-11-10 16:20:52] @/polygone I think that if morpho were trying to fly under the radar as a negative utility, they wouldn't have drawn so much attention to the claim in the first place. Considering that they were (at the time) looking to be sarcastic or joking and later claimed to not understand why someone would claim, I gave a excellent reason to do so-- to not hurt the town by getting mislynched. There are probably instances where you shouldn't, but they didn't seem to apply here. [/quote] this does make very much sense. (that they wouldn't have drawn attention to themselves) [/quote] Granted, I wasn't *trying* to draw attention to myself, but I was aware that it would seem suspicious even though I was joking. Aaanyway, why are we still talking about that? I already confirmed that I was simply joking, so there's no point in wasting time during our first day on something that won't come up later. However, if I'm seen as suspicious at the end of the day, keep in mind who will end up looking scummy if I flip town. (You? Yes, you! We can't confirm who is innocent! Not until later, that is.) [/quote] @morphogenetic i'm not sure what you're saying. we are talking because it's a mafia game, and what i don't understand is how if you're seen as sus and flip town i will be considered suspicious, as i agreed that what you did made sense (meaning that i was agreeing you were innocent..?)
morphogenetic wrote on 2017-11-10:
NightRising wrote on 2017-11-10:
@/polygone

Granted, I wasn't *trying* to draw attention to myself, but I was aware that it would seem suspicious even though I was joking.

Aaanyway, why are we still talking about that? I already confirmed that I was simply joking, so there's no point in wasting time during our first day on something that won't come up later. However, if I'm seen as suspicious at the end of the day, keep in mind who will end up looking scummy if I flip town.

(You? Yes, you! We can't confirm who is innocent! Not until later, that is.)

@morphogenetic

i'm not sure what you're saying. we are talking because it's a mafia game, and what i don't understand is how if you're seen as sus and flip town i will be considered suspicious, as i agreed that what you did made sense (meaning that i was agreeing you were innocent..?)
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
Regarding the Morphogenetic negative utility thingy:

While I do agree his response stick out as a bit weird, there could be a possibility they are just joking. I don't think this is enough to lynch them, I'd say keep them on the radar for now and try to catch any more weird slip ups, wording and such.

While I do agree his response stick out as a bit weird, there could be a possibility they are just joking. I don't think this is enough to lynch them, I'd say keep them on the radar for now and try to catch any more weird slip ups, wording and such.
@morphogenetic

We're still talking about this because poly asked me a question and I answered it! I'm not trying to start up a conversation about this again, considering that you already cleared things up.

Now, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure nobody's laid a vote on anybody-- including you. You'll only be under suspicion by the end of the day if you do something suspicious by the end of the day, so there's no need to be so defensive now.

@morphogenetic

We're still talking about this because poly asked me a question and I answered it! I'm not trying to start up a conversation about this again, considering that you already cleared things up.

Now, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure nobody's laid a vote on anybody-- including you. You'll only be under suspicion by the end of the day if you do something suspicious by the end of the day, so there's no need to be so defensive now.

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-11-10 17:07:53] Regarding the Morphogenetic negative utility thingy: While I do agree his response stick out as a bit weird, there could be a possibility they are just joking. I don't think this is enough to lynch them, I'd say keep them on the radar for now and try to catch any more weird slip ups, wording and such. [/quote] they've confirmed they were joking.
Tanglefire wrote on 2017-11-10:

they've confirmed they were joking.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

29369802.png featured
dragon
@NightRising
Did I ever mention you specifically? I'm talking about later on (i.e. the end of the day), and I'm really just using myself as an example to 'explain' the obvious. Which, in retrospect, wasn't necessary.

And, basically, that we already agreed, so we can move onto something else.
@NightRising
Did I ever mention you specifically? I'm talking about later on (i.e. the end of the day), and I'm really just using myself as an example to 'explain' the obvious. Which, in retrospect, wasn't necessary.

And, basically, that we already agreed, so we can move onto something else.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 216 217