Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 216 217
Hi am I late Anyways henlo I'm Dawn but you can call me Potato :) [quote][b]Username: Dawnbreeze[/b] [b]Preferred Pronouns:[/b] she/they [b]Time Zone / general activity estimate:[/b] fr+15, can occasionally post at school [b]Gender of Role:[/b] female (finally) [b]Century your role lived in:[/b] 1700s~ [b]Is your role negative utility?:[/b] neutral [/quote]
Hi am I late
Anyways henlo I'm Dawn but you can call me Potato :)
Quote:
Username: Dawnbreeze
Preferred Pronouns: she/they
Time Zone / general activity estimate: fr+15, can occasionally post at school
Gender of Role: female (finally)
Century your role lived in: 1700s~
Is your role negative utility?: neutral
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

Username: monopoly
Preferred Pronouns: waffle/pancake
Time Zone / general activity estimate: It's 0725 hours atm, when I feel like playing.
Gender of Role: Transvestite.
Century your role lived in: A lot if you believe in reincarnation.
Is your role negative utility?: Does Godfather count?
Time Zone / general activity estimate: It's 0725 hours atm, when I feel like playing.

Praise the sun! \o/
Username: :V
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/whatever
Time Zone / general activity estimate: FR+2, on generally in the evenings because I work
Gender of Role: Male
Century your role lived in: 18th century i think
Is your role negative utility? no

Day One: To lynch or not to lynch?
dew it
Username: :V
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/whatever
Time Zone / general activity estimate: FR+2, on generally in the evenings because I work
Gender of Role: Male
Century your role lived in: 18th century i think
Is your role negative utility? no

dew it
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
tfw when you forget to bold things
tfw when you forget to bold things
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist

I'm not sure about D1 lynches, I trust my gut a lot and idk how to do ISOs and long explanations. But if I am convinced enough by any of you, I'll be more than happy to pop in a vote!

I'm not sure about D1 lynches, I trust my gut a lot and idk how to do ISOs and long explanations. But if I am convinced enough by any of you, I'll be more than happy to pop in a vote!
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

[quote name="polygone" date=2017-11-10 16:27:50] Username: monopoly Preferred Pronouns: waffle/pancake Time Zone / general activity estimate: It's 0725 hours atm, when I feel like playing. Gender of Role: Transvestite. Century your role lived in: A lot if you believe in reincarnation. Is your role negative utility?: Does Godfather count? [/quote] I'd count Godfather as negative utility, yeah! : D
polygone wrote on 2017-11-10:
I'd count Godfather as negative utility, yeah! : D
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
[quote name="Kalideoscope" date=2017-11-10 16:38:03] [quote name="polygone" date=2017-11-10 16:27:50] Username: monopoly Preferred Pronouns: waffle/pancake Time Zone / general activity estimate: It's 0725 hours atm, when I feel like playing. Gender of Role: Transvestite. Century your role lived in: A lot if you believe in reincarnation. Is your role negative utility?: Does Godfather count? [/quote] I'd count Godfather as negative utility, yeah! : D [/quote]Then yes. (but it's not)
Kalideoscope wrote on 2017-11-10:
polygone wrote on 2017-11-10:
I'd count Godfather as negative utility, yeah! : D
Then yes. (but it's not)

Praise the sun! \o/
Hi guys! I've got to read through the thread but I'll go ahead and answer the questionnaire:

Username: is this a trick question dandelionfires
Preferred Pronouns: she/her but anything is fine, as long as I know you're talking to/about me
Time Zone / general activity estimate: FR +3, more active on weekdays than weekends. I work in shifts so my schedule is really variable.
Gender of Role: Female
Century your role lived in: 16th century (the 1500's)
Is your role negative utility?: nope!
Hi guys! I've got to read through the thread but I'll go ahead and answer the questionnaire:

Username: is this a trick question dandelionfires
Preferred Pronouns: she/her but anything is fine, as long as I know you're talking to/about me
Time Zone / general activity estimate: FR +3, more active on weekdays than weekends. I work in shifts so my schedule is really variable.
Gender of Role: Female
Century your role lived in: 16th century (the 1500's)
Is your role negative utility?: nope!
c9c23580419fec54be2b4979518c17d098f19439.png9e0957ca70ace63ed9a6bbea2659f58e1a66cdda.png0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png397a8c3c0f2766016db71237c513d42e2fdcb87a.png
I know! Thanks for your clarification, though c:
I know! Thanks for your clarification, though c:
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Or actually... I guess my role could be considered negative utility?

This is my third game of online mafia (and FR mafia) so I am not super familiar with all mafia terminology. I google terms I don't understand so hopefully the internet is not misleading me.
Or actually... I guess my role could be considered negative utility?

This is my third game of online mafia (and FR mafia) so I am not super familiar with all mafia terminology. I google terms I don't understand so hopefully the internet is not misleading me.
c9c23580419fec54be2b4979518c17d098f19439.png9e0957ca70ace63ed9a6bbea2659f58e1a66cdda.png0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png397a8c3c0f2766016db71237c513d42e2fdcb87a.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 216 217