Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82
@Dawnbreeze Can you explain further + link evidence from other games
@Dawnbreeze Can you explain further + link evidence from other games
@Dawnbreeze ISO The exchange [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2299504/9#post_29953342]here[/url] between Dawn and Tangle looks like a lowkey way of being sheepy and quiet. [quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-10-18 06:05:01] @/CrystalRush Yes, I'm fine now c: I didn't vote because Warrior already had the majority, and I don know what I think of Heron. If someone gives good reason and convinces me I'm always up for a lynch. [/quote] Says they can be convinced to vote yet wouldn't for Warrior. [quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-10-20 01:01:48] Alright it's Friday so I can be more active! Didn't vote today because there's already 7 people and another vote isn't necessary. I do want to see a Marut flip though. [/quote] Wanted to see flip but not bad enough to actually vote and not look bad perhaps hm [quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-10-21 19:30:58] I'd go for a Marut lynch since I want to see them flip. [/quote] finally voted at least [quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-10-21 22:48:56] Anyone feel like roleclaiming? [/quote] role fishing [quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-10-21 22:53:41] @/LordMeikai Felt like stirring up the thread a bit lol. I can start if you'd like. [/quote] and make the easy claim of VT [quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-10-21 23:06:45] I'm not necessarily rolefishing tho, I just wanted to know who was the PR that saved the townie or who the Commuter was. You said here's more than one PR left and I sure am not one of them lol. [/quote] not role fishing but continues to ask for the PRs [quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-10-22 16:49:24] Don't lynch me. I admit the rolefishing bit was an anti town thing to do. I thought it'd bring more discussion but oh well guess I'm still a newbie. I am town. I used my ability last phase. I'm basically vanilla now. [/quote] [quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-10-22 19:59:47] I am the jailkeep. I protected Art. Art is probably gonna be targeted again after maf reads this but I hope there's a doctor out there. [/quote] so was this whole role fishing supposed to be a trap or what?? little to no reasoning on Neko vote that I can see which seems to be following on Feesh's ISO and isn't sitting well with me, but first vote on Neko so that's interesting.
@Dawnbreeze ISO

The exchange here between Dawn and Tangle looks like a lowkey way of being sheepy and quiet.
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-10-18:
@/CrystalRush
Yes, I'm fine now c:
I didn't vote because Warrior already had the majority, and I don know what I think of Heron. If someone gives good reason and convinces me I'm always up for a lynch.

Says they can be convinced to vote yet wouldn't for Warrior.
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-10-20:
Alright it's Friday so I can be more active!
Didn't vote today because there's already 7 people and another vote isn't necessary.
I do want to see a Marut flip though.

Wanted to see flip but not bad enough to actually vote and not look bad perhaps hm
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-10-21:
I'd go for a Marut lynch since I want to see them flip.

finally voted at least
Anyone feel like roleclaiming?

role fishing
@/LordMeikai
Felt like stirring up the thread a bit lol.
I can start if you'd like.

and make the easy claim of VT
I'm not necessarily rolefishing tho, I just wanted to know who was the PR that saved the townie or who the Commuter was. You said here's more than one PR left and I sure am not one of them lol.

not role fishing but continues to ask for the PRs
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-10-22:
Don't lynch me. I admit the rolefishing bit was an anti town thing to do. I thought it'd bring more discussion but oh well guess I'm still a newbie.

I am town. I used my ability last phase. I'm basically vanilla now.
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-10-22:
I am the jailkeep. I protected Art.
Art is probably gonna be targeted again after maf reads this but I hope there's a doctor out there.

so was this whole role fishing supposed to be a trap or what??

little to no reasoning on Neko vote that I can see which seems to be following on Feesh's ISO and isn't sitting well with me, but first vote on Neko so that's interesting.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Here
Sorry I'm busy right now and can't quote or explain much.
Here
Sorry I'm busy right now and can't quote or explain much.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

I'm still 100% sure Nikki is scum.
I'm still 100% sure Nikki is scum.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

oh lord that's a lot of reading

I still don't quite like comparing metas from games at all tbh but if I have the time, I'll consider checking it out
oh lord that's a lot of reading

I still don't quite like comparing metas from games at all tbh but if I have the time, I'll consider checking it out
She/her
Wishlist
So the thread linked shows Nekonikki as scum and skimming (since we can't get an explanation out of you) shows meeeee

>Nekonikki is riddled with excuses during this game, mostly inactivity claims

>A little more playful than usual

We're 1.5 hours before lockdown and you're linking me a 74 page thread can you try to explain something?

@dawnbreeze
So the thread linked shows Nekonikki as scum and skimming (since we can't get an explanation out of you) shows meeeee

>Nekonikki is riddled with excuses during this game, mostly inactivity claims

>A little more playful than usual

We're 1.5 hours before lockdown and you're linking me a 74 page thread can you try to explain something?

@dawnbreeze
idk how t f code exploded just ignore it I didn't mean to add any code =_=
idk how t f code exploded just ignore it I didn't mean to add any code =_=
@smashedfish Jailkeeper is a town only role https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jailkeeper

@smashedfish Jailkeeper is a town only role https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Jailkeeper

Lynch me. I've completely messed up and I'm completely lost and I'm only good to town dead at this point. Hopefully my flip will give you the information you need.
Lynch me. I've completely messed up and I'm completely lost and I'm only good to town dead at this point. Hopefully my flip will give you the information you need.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@LordMeikai tbh I wouldn't be so inclined to label a role here as inherently town or scum. We were allowed to choose and depending on the votes, maybe get the role. Here
@LordMeikai tbh I wouldn't be so inclined to label a role here as inherently town or scum. We were allowed to choose and depending on the votes, maybe get the role. Here
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82