Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82
(This is literally unimportant filler lmao but I am extremely happy to see my star become rainbow. Thank you based Mafia. Okay carry on now.)
(This is literally unimportant filler lmao but I am extremely happy to see my star become rainbow. Thank you based Mafia. Okay carry on now.)
Just woke up, gonna throw up some controversial opinions that are 100% sure gonna come bite me later:

-Heronwing's post refers to the role-picking phase; she speculates Tangle voted for her. Or that some other shenanigans happened because of her. I don't think it's inherently scummy

-in all games I have played with Cheshly she was always generally liked, but not necesarily town. Not throwing accusations, just saying that her way of playing (imo) can be decieving.

gonna start thinking about my suspects after class
Just woke up, gonna throw up some controversial opinions that are 100% sure gonna come bite me later:

-Heronwing's post refers to the role-picking phase; she speculates Tangle voted for her. Or that some other shenanigans happened because of her. I don't think it's inherently scummy

-in all games I have played with Cheshly she was always generally liked, but not necesarily town. Not throwing accusations, just saying that her way of playing (imo) can be decieving.

gonna start thinking about my suspects after class
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
[quote name="LordMeikai" date=2017-10-16 22:50:44] (This is literally unimportant filler lmao but I am extremely happy to see my star become rainbow. Thank you based Mafia. Okay carry on now.) [/quote] @LordMeikai congrats! I got mine during a Mafia game, too! [s]and did not notice for a looong time[/s]
LordMeikai wrote on 2017-10-16:
@LordMeikai congrats! I got mine during a Mafia game, too! and did not notice for a looong time
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
[quote name="CrystalRush" date=2017-10-16 22:53:58] [quote name="LordMeikai" date=2017-10-16 22:50:44] (This is literally unimportant filler lmao but I am extremely happy to see my star become rainbow. Thank you based Mafia. Okay carry on now.) [/quote] @/LordMeikai congrats! I got mine during a Mafia game, too! [s]and did not notice for a looong time[/s] [/quote] In,related but me too. In fact my 1000th post is 'well', with a bunch of invisible text behind it.
CrystalRush wrote on 2017-10-16:
@/LordMeikai congrats! I got mine during a Mafia game, too! and did not notice for a looong time

In,related but me too. In fact my 1000th post is 'well', with a bunch of invisible text behind it.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-10-16 23:07:48] [quote name="CrystalRush" date=2017-10-16 22:53:58] [quote name="LordMeikai" date=2017-10-16 22:50:44] (This is literally unimportant filler lmao but I am extremely happy to see my star become rainbow. Thank you based Mafia. Okay carry on now.) [/quote] @/LordMeikai congrats! I got mine during a Mafia game, too! [s]and did not notice for a looong time[/s] [/quote] In,related but me too. In fact my 1000th post is 'well', with a bunch of invisible text behind it. [/quote] @Tanglefire why am I not surprised by the invisible text xD [s] ok enough fluff for today[/s]
Tanglefire wrote on 2017-10-16:
CrystalRush wrote on 2017-10-16:
@/LordMeikai congrats! I got mine during a Mafia game, too! and did not notice for a looong time

In,related but me too. In fact my 1000th post is 'well', with a bunch of invisible text behind it.
@Tanglefire why am I not surprised by the invisible text xD
ok enough fluff for today
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
Stances on d1 lynch

Support:
Leremis, Cheshly, Silverwinter, Marut, CrystalRush(won't vote if there is already a majority), Nekonikki, LordMeikai, Tanglefire, Heronwing

Lynch when we have a very scummy suspect:
Warriorgirl1234

Somewhere between lynch when there is a confmaf and against lynch:
Artgeekallday

(Sorry if I missed anyone out, I only made a quick search)
Stances on d1 lynch

Support:
Leremis, Cheshly, Silverwinter, Marut, CrystalRush(won't vote if there is already a majority), Nekonikki, LordMeikai, Tanglefire, Heronwing

Warriorgirl1234

Artgeekallday

(Sorry if I missed anyone out, I only made a quick search)
122cdhe.png
I'm for D1 lynches as well c:
Since there is not much discussion going on, how about we list the people you want to lynch the most?
For me it's Tangle and Heron because I don't trust you guys. At all.
That wasn't serious
Since there is not much discussion going on, how about we list the people you want to lynch the most?
That wasn't serious
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

[quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-10-17 04:34:59] I'm for D1 lynches as well c: Since there is not much discussion going on, how about we list the people you want to lynch the most? For me it's Tangle and Heron because I don't trust you guys. At all. That wasn't serious [/quote] Serious version then? For me, while I am slightly squinting at Heronwing, I don't think she is actually acting how she would as a scum. So I'll keep an eye for any weird things coming for her for now, and refrain from voting her. That doesn't mean you are off radar. Other than that, I'm not really getting scummy vibes from anyone else.
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-10-17:
That wasn't serious

Serious version then?

For me, while I am slightly squinting at Heronwing, I don't think she is actually acting how she would as a scum. So I'll keep an eye for any weird things coming for her for now, and refrain from voting her. That doesn't mean you are off radar.

Other than that, I'm not really getting scummy vibes from anyone else.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Sorry Tangle no serious version for u. I'm bad at catching scumvibes.
Sorry Tangle no serious version for u. I'm bad at catching scumvibes.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

Stances on d1 lynch

Support:
Leremis, Cheshly, Silverwinter, Marut, CrystalRush(won't vote if there is already a majority), Nekonikki, LordMeikai, Tanglefire, Heronwing, Dawnbreeze

Warriorgirl1234

Artgeekallday
Stances on d1 lynch

Support:
Leremis, Cheshly, Silverwinter, Marut, CrystalRush(won't vote if there is already a majority), Nekonikki, LordMeikai, Tanglefire, Heronwing, Dawnbreeze

Warriorgirl1234

Artgeekallday
122cdhe.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82