Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
[quote name="SilverWinter" date=2017-10-16 16:17:16] @/Heronwing Should we be concerned about this? [/quote] I am concerned about this.
SilverWinter wrote on 2017-10-16:
@/Heronwing

Should we be concerned about this?

I am concerned about this.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Well, I'm going to try and get the ball rolling a little bit since I don't like seeing so little activity. It may seem like we have a lot of time, but that time's going to fly by. So, here's some notes I've took so far on the players in the game and what they've posted (bolded people have not posted yet): [b]Artgeekallday: 0[/b] Leremis: 1, says they will be availible in the evenings Tanglefire: 11, has been trying to get the thread rolling, could be useful townie or well disguised mafia Dawnbreeze: 1, very short intro post SilverWinter: me, 2 + this one Heronwing: 6, has been causing a lot of confusion. [quote=Heronwing]For some reason I always appear scummy... ask anyone who has played with me. [/quote] I don't like this statement. It's not enough to point fingers yet, but I'm squinting hard. [b]TheNightDancer: 0[/b] NekoNikki: 1, basic intro [b]SmashedFish: 0[/b] Cheshly: 3, made a good post to try and get the thread moving Marut: 2, really small intro post. [quote=Marut]We're probably gonna murder an innocent, but this has to start somewhere... [/quote] This makes it sound like they're just trying to squeeze in with the 'day 1 lynch is good' crowd. Scum don't want day one lynches because it arms the town with valuable information. Scum don't want lots of conversation on the first day because then it's harder to kill discreetly later on. This sentence sends me the message that this person doesn't want a day one lynch but is agreeing with it for the sake of agreeing with town. I don't like that. Warriorgirl1234: 4, very excited intro post, admitted to being a lurker. I know it's blunt, but we have no need for lurkers. [b]Starsoul: 0 [/b] CrystalRush: 4, said that they sometimes will not vote, which is a bad sign. However, she did a decent job of defending herself. [b]LordMeikai: 0[/b] I know it might seem like really early to make a list like this, but I thought that I should throw in SOMETHING since nothing at all is even happening.
Well, I'm going to try and get the ball rolling a little bit since I don't like seeing so little activity. It may seem like we have a lot of time, but that time's going to fly by.

So, here's some notes I've took so far on the players in the game and what they've posted (bolded people have not posted yet):

Artgeekallday: 0

Leremis: 1, says they will be availible in the evenings

Tanglefire: 11, has been trying to get the thread rolling, could be useful townie or well disguised mafia

Dawnbreeze: 1, very short intro post

SilverWinter: me, 2 + this one

Heronwing: 6, has been causing a lot of confusion.
Heronwing wrote:
For some reason I always appear scummy... ask anyone who has played with me.
I don't like this statement. It's not enough to point fingers yet, but I'm squinting hard.

TheNightDancer: 0

NekoNikki: 1, basic intro

SmashedFish: 0

Cheshly: 3, made a good post to try and get the thread moving

Marut: 2, really small intro post.
Marut wrote:
We're probably gonna murder an innocent, but this has to start somewhere...
This makes it sound like they're just trying to squeeze in with the 'day 1 lynch is good' crowd. Scum don't want day one lynches because it arms the town with valuable information. Scum don't want lots of conversation on the first day because then it's harder to kill discreetly later on. This sentence sends me the message that this person doesn't want a day one lynch but is agreeing with it for the sake of agreeing with town. I don't like that.

Warriorgirl1234: 4, very excited intro post, admitted to being a lurker. I know it's blunt, but we have no need for lurkers.

Starsoul: 0

CrystalRush: 4, said that they sometimes will not vote, which is a bad sign. However, she did a decent job of defending herself.

LordMeikai: 0

I know it might seem like really early to make a list like this, but I thought that I should throw in SOMETHING since nothing at all is even happening.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Maybe I should ping the people that I did a little squinting at?

@Heronwing @Marut @Warriorgirl1234
Maybe I should ping the people that I did a little squinting at?

@Heronwing @Marut @Warriorgirl1234

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
For our day one lynch, if we don't come up with anyone that is solidly suspicious, I suggest we take out either a lurker or someone being very unhelpful. Then, at least, we can be rid of someone we have no use for (sorry if that sounded mean)
For our day one lynch, if we don't come up with anyone that is solidly suspicious, I suggest we take out either a lurker or someone being very unhelpful. Then, at least, we can be rid of someone we have no use for (sorry if that sounded mean)

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@Artgeekallday @TheNightDancer @SmashedFish @Starsoul @LordMeikai

You all haven't spoken yet, please come say sth~ at least an intro and explain where you got to will do~
@Artgeekallday @TheNightDancer @SmashedFish @Starsoul @LordMeikai

You all haven't spoken yet, please come say sth~ at least an intro and explain where you got to will do~
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@SilverWinter

I don't think it's too early for analysis. I've made analysis on page three before just in an attempt to get something rolling.

I would've probably done it myself, but I've been cleaning up my tumblr all day.
@SilverWinter

I don't think it's too early for analysis. I've made analysis on page three before just in an attempt to get something rolling.

I would've probably done it myself, but I've been cleaning up my tumblr all day.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
Oh gosh im sorry totally forgot to post today i had just finished visiting my mom and had a ton of baga it was very hectic so ill be back in a bit after i skimmed the post to catch up
Oh gosh im sorry totally forgot to post today i had just finished visiting my mom and had a ton of baga it was very hectic so ill be back in a bit after i skimmed the post to catch up
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

Basic Introductions?
Well hello! Im artgeek sorry for such a late response again today was busy but ill be as active as possible in this thread. Im fr +3 and i go to bed pretty early due to weird schedule so theres that but i havent been in many mafia games but they always are so fun! Stance on Day 1 lynch?
I honestly dont see the point in it, since we havent had a feel for any personalitys and playstyels it seems as if people are just shooting in the dark and ive seen that take out some important roles by mistake in the past.
Personal meta? (Your playstyle)
I dont think i have one i feel it out mostly i havent gotten used to these games yet. Mostly just going off of instinct and adding where i feel my imput can help.
Are you happy with your role?
Theres no point in being salty, were all here to have fun no matter what we were given :D
Other stuff to add?
I dont think so really just ping me if your adressing me it helps me pay attention quicker thanks!
Basic Introductions?
Well hello! Im artgeek sorry for such a late response again today was busy but ill be as active as possible in this thread. Im fr +3 and i go to bed pretty early due to weird schedule so theres that but i havent been in many mafia games but they always are so fun! Stance on Day 1 lynch?
I honestly dont see the point in it, since we havent had a feel for any personalitys and playstyels it seems as if people are just shooting in the dark and ive seen that take out some important roles by mistake in the past.
Personal meta? (Your playstyle)
I dont think i have one i feel it out mostly i havent gotten used to these games yet. Mostly just going off of instinct and adding where i feel my imput can help.
Are you happy with your role?
Theres no point in being salty, were all here to have fun no matter what we were given :D
Other stuff to add?
I dont think so really just ping me if your adressing me it helps me pay attention quicker thanks!

Im going to bed in an hour or two just to let you guys know i wont be on for the rest of the night
Im going to bed in an hour or two just to let you guys know i wont be on for the rest of the night

Posting this for Dawnbreeze, she broke her glassses and she can't see anything now, so she can't post, at least until she get new glasses.
Posting this for Dawnbreeze, she broke her glassses and she can't see anything now, so she can't post, at least until she get new glasses.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82