Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
This thread is so quiet so I guess all the juicy action will start when I'm asleep, as usual
This thread is so quiet so I guess all the juicy action will start when I'm asleep, as usual
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
[quote name="CrystalRush" date=2017-10-16 08:16:02] This thread is so quiet so I guess all the juicy action will start when I'm asleep, as usual [/quote] +1 GN everyone!
CrystalRush wrote on 2017-10-16:
+1
GN everyone!
122cdhe.png
me: man this thread is quiet brain: well you could.... me: no brain: just stir the pot... me: nO bain: just a little bit... me: FINE So here's me being obnoxious: [quote name="CrystalRush" date=2017-10-16 01:28:50] Stance on Day 1 lynch? won't oppose it, even if in my (limited) experience has always resulted in lynching an innocent. Reasoning behind it: this game has way longer days than usual, so hopefully more room to come to more precise conclusions (?) [b]It's possible that I will refrain from voting if I see there's already a majority...I think it will depend much on how the day goes.[/b] Personal meta? (Your playstyle) How do you meta follow my guts. Posting wise, I tend to be on the quieter side. Are you happy with your role? :^ ) Other stuff to add? I don't know...anyone up for a cup of tea? [/quote] Can you just explain the bolded part? I just don't understand why not vote. If you were maf it would make sense not to put your name on any "accidentally lynched town" lists. [quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-10-16 02:46:08] Are you happy with your role? Cough cough. AHEM. I blame you, Tangle. I blame you. [insert frowny face] No. I am not happy with my role. And how can anyone be unhappy of a role they have gotten? You can actually choose the role you want anyway, but oh well. [/quote] You blame Tangle for what? I'm confused. Did Tangle get the role you wanted and you know that because your both maf scum and you talked about it in your chat?
me: man this thread is quiet
brain: well you could....
me: no
brain: just stir the pot...
me: nO
bain: just a little bit...
me: FINE

So here's me being obnoxious:
Stance on Day 1 lynch? won't oppose it, even if in my (limited) experience has always resulted in lynching an innocent. Reasoning behind it: this game has way longer days than usual, so hopefully more room to come to more precise conclusions (?) It's possible that I will refrain from voting if I see there's already a majority...I think it will depend much on how the day goes.
Personal meta? (Your playstyle) How do you meta follow my guts. Posting wise, I tend to be on the quieter side.
Are you happy with your role? :^ )
Other stuff to add? I don't know...anyone up for a cup of tea?

Can you just explain the bolded part? I just don't understand why not vote. If you were maf it would make sense not to put your name on any "accidentally lynched town" lists.
Heronwing wrote on 2017-10-16:
Are you happy with your role?
Cough cough. AHEM. I blame you, Tangle. I blame you. [insert frowny face]
No. I am not happy with my role.
And how can anyone be unhappy of a role they have gotten? You can actually choose the role you want anyway, but oh well.

You blame Tangle for what? I'm confused. Did Tangle get the role you wanted and you know that because your both maf scum and you talked about it in your chat?

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote name="Cheshly" date=2017-10-16 09:48:13] So here's me being obnoxious: [quote name="CrystalRush" date=2017-10-16 01:28:50] Stance on Day 1 lynch? won't oppose it, even if in my (limited) experience has always resulted in lynching an innocent. Reasoning behind it: this game has way longer days than usual, so hopefully more room to come to more precise conclusions (?) [b]It's possible that I will refrain from voting if I see there's already a majority...I think it will depend much on how the day goes.[/b] Personal meta? (Your playstyle) How do you meta follow my guts. Posting wise, I tend to be on the quieter side. Are you happy with your role? :^ ) Other stuff to add? I don't know...anyone up for a cup of tea? [/quote] Can you just explain the bolded part? I just don't understand why not vote. If you were maf it would make sense not to put your name on any "accidentally lynched town" lists. [/quote] @Cheshly I said I won't oppose a lynch. So if there's already a majority I don't see the point of voting someone (who's numerically likely to be town) if my vote doesn't make a difference. Call it guilt from voting Day1 and ending up lynching town all the times so far, I guess? xD This is in the eventuality I don't get any reasonable suspects, of course. If by the end of day 1 I can vote for someone on the base of something that is not just the need to lynch someone, whoever might it be, then I will. As I said, it will depend on the level of activity that comes with the longer day. If something relevant comes up, I will vote. If it doesn't and someone's already going to be lynched, I probably won't if I don't feel strongly against them. If there's no majority...probably gonna end up voting to keep things going. so TL;DR : not voting is just something that will make me feel better if I see people are mass voting someone and I know I won't be changing the outcome, in the event they flip town. (also ps if you could ping me when you address me directly it would be apreciated, even if I am subscribed ^^ )
Cheshly wrote on 2017-10-16:

So here's me being obnoxious:
Stance on Day 1 lynch? won't oppose it, even if in my (limited) experience has always resulted in lynching an innocent. Reasoning behind it: this game has way longer days than usual, so hopefully more room to come to more precise conclusions (?) It's possible that I will refrain from voting if I see there's already a majority...I think it will depend much on how the day goes.
Personal meta? (Your playstyle) How do you meta follow my guts. Posting wise, I tend to be on the quieter side.
Are you happy with your role? :^ )
Other stuff to add? I don't know...anyone up for a cup of tea?

Can you just explain the bolded part? I just don't understand why not vote. If you were maf it would make sense not to put your name on any "accidentally lynched town" lists.

@Cheshly I said I won't oppose a lynch. So if there's already a majority I don't see the point of voting someone (who's numerically likely to be town) if my vote doesn't make a difference. Call it guilt from voting Day1 and ending up lynching town all the times so far, I guess? xD
This is in the eventuality I don't get any reasonable suspects, of course.

If by the end of day 1 I can vote for someone on the base of something that is not just the need to lynch someone, whoever might it be, then I will. As I said, it will depend on the level of activity that comes with the longer day. If something relevant comes up, I will vote. If it doesn't and someone's already going to be lynched, I probably won't if I don't feel strongly against them. If there's no majority...probably gonna end up voting to keep things going.

so TL;DR : not voting is just something that will make me feel better if I see people are mass voting someone and I know I won't be changing the outcome, in the event they flip town.

(also ps if you could ping me when you address me directly it would be apreciated, even if I am subscribed ^^ )
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
Ayy Leremis/ler, she/her/pumpkin spice/whatever, I don't mind. FR +2 and I work during the day so I'll be on primarily in the evenings. I'll get caught up tonight but I wanted to pop in.
Ayy Leremis/ler, she/her/pumpkin spice/whatever, I don't mind. FR +2 and I work during the day so I'll be on primarily in the evenings. I'll get caught up tonight but I wanted to pop in.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Basic Introductions? What's up, I'm SilverWinter, she/her. Call me anything, just as long as I know you're talking to me. I used to play a lot of mafia but I've been out for a while so I'm not familiar with a lot of the people playing now. Anyways, it will be fun playing with a new group of people.

Stance on Day 1 lynch? Always. I can't tell you how important Day 1 lynches are. Of course, there's not actually a big chance that we'll get a member of the mafia, but it serves as a good starting point for all the information we'll need for the following days. When we don't lynch we give up that information. Of course, I'm not at all saying that we should just randomly lynch someone because that's pointless. Even on day 1.

Personal meta? (Your playstyle)
I don't know, I haven't played mafia in months. I used to be a pretty bad player but I'd like to think I'll do better after doing a lot of spectating. If I start randomly pointing fingers, though, it's probably because I really am just crap at this game :P

Are you happy with your role? I don't really care, it's pretty basic.

Other stuff to add? I am Ready Are You?
Basic Introductions? What's up, I'm SilverWinter, she/her. Call me anything, just as long as I know you're talking to me. I used to play a lot of mafia but I've been out for a while so I'm not familiar with a lot of the people playing now. Anyways, it will be fun playing with a new group of people.

Stance on Day 1 lynch? Always. I can't tell you how important Day 1 lynches are. Of course, there's not actually a big chance that we'll get a member of the mafia, but it serves as a good starting point for all the information we'll need for the following days. When we don't lynch we give up that information. Of course, I'm not at all saying that we should just randomly lynch someone because that's pointless. Even on day 1.

Personal meta? (Your playstyle)
I don't know, I haven't played mafia in months. I used to be a pretty bad player but I'd like to think I'll do better after doing a lot of spectating. If I start randomly pointing fingers, though, it's probably because I really am just crap at this game :P

Are you happy with your role? I don't really care, it's pretty basic.

Other stuff to add? I am Ready Are You?

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
I woke up now. It seems you guys really didn't blow up the thread. Where is everyone? [quote=Cheshly] You blame Tangle for what? I'm confused. Did Tangle get the role you wanted and you know that because your both maf scum and you talked about it in your chat? [/quote] TBH I don't know too. I don't understand why Heron keeps pulling me into her introductions...... \_(?)_/
I woke up now. It seems you guys really didn't blow up the thread. Where is everyone?

Cheshly wrote:
You blame Tangle for what? I'm confused. Did Tangle get the role you wanted and you know that because your both maf scum and you talked about it in your chat?

TBH I don't know too. I don't understand why Heron keeps pulling me into her introductions......
\_(?)_/
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="Cheshly" date=2017-10-16 09:48:13] You blame Tangle for what? I'm confused. Did Tangle get the role you wanted and you know that because your both maf scum and you talked about it in your chat? [/quote] You didn't understand. You don't understand. And you will never understand.
You didn't understand. You don't understand. And you will never understand.
122cdhe.png
[quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-10-16 15:59:10] [quote name="Cheshly" date=2017-10-16 09:48:13] You blame Tangle for what? I'm confused. Did Tangle get the role you wanted and you know that because your both maf scum and you talked about it in your chat? [/quote] You didn't understand. You don't understand. And you will never understand. [/quote] what
Heronwing wrote on 2017-10-16:
You didn't understand. You don't understand. And you will never understand.

what
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Heronwing

Should we be concerned about this?
@Heronwing

Should we be concerned about this?

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82