Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Witchwood [Day 5]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25579530] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255796/25579530_350.png[/img] [/url] @DiamondNoodles @Luthyx [color=brown]"Your very welcome! I was just speaking my mind really."[/color] He gave a smile and walked closer to the Snapper and the Spiral pair. Now that he was up close he noticed the small bird on Circinus' shoulder and immediately exclaimed [color=brown]"CUTE! What's his or her name?"[/color] Then realising he might have upset it as well as all othe dragons around him he looked suddenly sheepish [color=brown]"Sorry... Hey there by the way..."[/color] He said turning to give a more personal greeting to the Snapper.

25579530_350.png

@DiamondNoodles @Luthyx
"Your very welcome! I was just speaking my mind really." He gave a smile and walked closer to the Snapper and the Spiral pair. Now that he was up close he noticed the small bird on Circinus' shoulder and immediately exclaimed "CUTE! What's his or her name?" Then realising he might have upset it as well as all othe dragons around him he looked suddenly sheepish "Sorry... Hey there by the way..." He said turning to give a more personal greeting to the Snapper.
NLdJQtw.png
OOC: You posted exactly once second after me XD, so I left to go talk with Halley
OOC: You posted exactly once second after me XD, so I left to go talk with Halley
OOC: I saw after I posted. Oopsie XD
OOC: I saw after I posted. Oopsie XD
NLdJQtw.png
@DiamondNoodles
((OOC: I didn't even notice your girl had gone to see Halley! Was it Halley? You said reading Pearlcatcher... Halley's a Coatl. XD))
@DiamondNoodles
((OOC: I didn't even notice your girl had gone to see Halley! Was it Halley? You said reading Pearlcatcher... Halley's a Coatl. XD))
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4548556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45486/4548556_350.png[/img] [/url] Veil finally landed on a branch, and watched as the other dragons mulled around. A bird-watching expedition wasn't quite what she normally did with her days, but changes were always appreciated, and so far, the forest seemed peaceful enough. Pinion reminded her of the oldest of her children. Ticker would have been bubbly rattling off avian trivia with the club leader if she was here. If she managed to get through this forest without incident, Veil promised to herself that she'd introduce the two of them to each other. The child did need a friend that spoke more than chirps and tweets. Though, the words of the stranger echoed in her mind. She glanced at what grew out of her, a red eye looking back. It stopped being disturbing years ago, but she knew someone, anyone would ask. She took a breath and- @Underthetales @Zelebirbo A voice shattered her thoughts, and jolted her breathing somewhat. Her fins bolted upright without her notice as she finally recognized the source, one Mirror. "N-nice to meet you too." She said, trying to sound less annoyed and baffled then she... well, was. Another shift revealed a record-keeping Coatl, practically interrogating them. Veil knew that she'd have to get her turn eventually, and relented. "And... you. It's a pleasure as well. My name is Veil, if you were wondering." Her head dipped in a practiced, demure bow, like the ones she did many times before.

4548556_350.png

Veil finally landed on a branch, and watched as the other dragons mulled around. A bird-watching expedition wasn't quite what she normally did with her days, but changes were always appreciated, and so far, the forest seemed peaceful enough.

Pinion reminded her of the oldest of her children. Ticker would have been bubbly rattling off avian trivia with the club leader if she was here. If she managed to get through this forest without incident, Veil promised to herself that she'd introduce the two of them to each other. The child did need a friend that spoke more than chirps and tweets.

Though, the words of the stranger echoed in her mind. She glanced at what grew out of her, a red eye looking back. It stopped being disturbing years ago, but she knew someone, anyone would ask. She took a breath and-

@Underthetales @Zelebirbo
A voice shattered her thoughts, and jolted her breathing somewhat. Her fins bolted upright without her notice as she finally recognized the source, one Mirror. "N-nice to meet you too." She said, trying to sound less annoyed and baffled then she... well, was.

Another shift revealed a record-keeping Coatl, practically interrogating them. Veil knew that she'd have to get her turn eventually, and relented. "And... you. It's a pleasure as well. My name is Veil, if you were wondering." Her head dipped in a practiced, demure bow, like the ones she did many times before.
OOC: ahhhh, my mistake, I'll go edit that, thanks XD
@ClockworkEclipse
OOC: ahhhh, my mistake, I'll go edit that, thanks XD
@ClockworkEclipse
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33338876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333389/33338876_350.png[/img] [/url] Circinus was about to respond when the Tundra turned to Glacier. Without missing a beat, she turned back and looked at the bird, which chittered in what was likely annoyance. Circinus poked it lightly with a talon, the bird fluffing its feathers and tweeting in response. The Spiral chuckled, then went back to surveying the others.

33338876_350.png

Circinus was about to respond when the Tundra turned to Glacier. Without missing a beat, she turned back and looked at the bird, which chittered in what was likely annoyance. Circinus poked it lightly with a talon, the bird fluffing its feathers and tweeting in response. The Spiral chuckled, then went back to surveying the others.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@DiamondNoodles Halley nearly jumped when the Snapper from before approached her, dusting her ink-stained feathers with a lair of what seemed to be magical snow. So many interesting dragons, yet so little time! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13071899][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/130719/13071899p.png[/img][/url][nextcol]I'm not reading, actually. I'm taking notes. Might I ask about the magic you used to enchant this snow? Its truly amazing what one can do to manipulate the elements, whether they were born into said element or not! For example, I know a Pearlcatcher born into the Water flight who can make ice. Turns out she manipulates the very molecules of the water around her, slowing them down to the point that they freeze whenever she wants. Is it something like that?[/columns] She was also curious about the branch-like pattern on her wings, but the snow currently resting on her hood was more vexing to the Coatl at that moment.
@DiamondNoodles

Halley nearly jumped when the Snapper from before approached her, dusting her ink-stained feathers with a lair of what seemed to be magical snow. So many interesting dragons, yet so little time!
13071899p.png I'm not reading, actually. I'm taking notes. Might I ask about the magic you used to enchant this snow? Its truly amazing what one can do to manipulate the elements, whether they were born into said element or not! For example, I know a Pearlcatcher born into the Water flight who can make ice. Turns out she manipulates the very molecules of the water around her, slowing them down to the point that they freeze whenever she wants. Is it something like that?

She was also curious about the branch-like pattern on her wings, but the snow currently resting on her hood was more vexing to the Coatl at that moment.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@shiimada [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31046686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310467/31046686_350.png[/img] [/url] Too early for creeping, and too early for crawling. Morning was always the worst time of day for Cryptid, since nothing ever seemed spooky during the daylight! She didn't even come here to see birds, truthfully. If anything, this outing seemed like the perfect opportunity to finally make her debut as an official cryptid. What better origin story was out there than a group of birdwatchers, out in the woods... suddenly greeted by an unidentifiable creature of horrific proportions? Was it a bird? Maybe even a plane? No, it would be Cryptid. But night seemed far off at this point, so she may as well see who she's stuck with for the time being. As soon as the sun sets, she's off to find some trees to climb and hide in. One offer caught her notice right away. A pearlcatcher offering snacks? She was a cryptid-in-training, so she needs to eat as much as she can get. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/310467/31046686p.png[/img] "Excuse me? Snacks? Treats for me?" Cryptid made extra sure to make a display of reaching for the delectables like a voracious gremlin, rather than being polite and asking first. She snatches something lathered in honey, something she doesn't even recognize. But the important matter was that it seemed [i]messy[/i]. Shoveling the sticky substance into her mouth with as little grace as possible, she sticks something to Kalangit's face with honey-coated fingers. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/310467/31046686p.png[/img] "Here. My business card." [img]http://i.imgur.com/6oKDFD9.png[/img]
@shiimada

31046686_350.png

Too early for creeping, and too early for crawling. Morning was always the worst time of day for Cryptid, since nothing ever seemed spooky during the daylight! She didn't even come here to see birds, truthfully. If anything, this outing seemed like the perfect opportunity to finally make her debut as an official cryptid. What better origin story was out there than a group of birdwatchers, out in the woods... suddenly greeted by an unidentifiable creature of horrific proportions? Was it a bird? Maybe even a plane?

No, it would be Cryptid.

But night seemed far off at this point, so she may as well see who she's stuck with for the time being. As soon as the sun sets, she's off to find some trees to climb and hide in.

One offer caught her notice right away. A pearlcatcher offering snacks? She was a cryptid-in-training, so she needs to eat as much as she can get.

31046686p.png "Excuse me? Snacks? Treats for me?"

Cryptid made extra sure to make a display of reaching for the delectables like a voracious gremlin, rather than being polite and asking first. She snatches something lathered in honey, something she doesn't even recognize. But the important matter was that it seemed messy.

Shoveling the sticky substance into her mouth with as little grace as possible, she sticks something to Kalangit's face with honey-coated fingers.

31046686p.png "Here. My business card."

6oKDFD9.png
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Mana noticed the snapper give a smile in her direction, before heading off to speak with a coatl.
Did they notice I was listening to their conversation?
The coatl was sketching in a book. Mana thought, perhaps, the three could converse together. At least, she could lighten up the mood and try to enjoy the birdwatching like the others.

Mana, with another long sigh, got up and headed over to the coatl and the snapper.
"Hey. What are you two talking about? My name's Mana, by the way. Pleased to make your acquaintance. "
Mana noticed the snapper give a smile in her direction, before heading off to speak with a coatl.
Did they notice I was listening to their conversation?
The coatl was sketching in a book. Mana thought, perhaps, the three could converse together. At least, she could lighten up the mood and try to enjoy the birdwatching like the others.

Mana, with another long sigh, got up and headed over to the coatl and the snapper.
"Hey. What are you two talking about? My name's Mana, by the way. Pleased to make your acquaintance. "
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32