Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Witchwood [Day 5]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33338876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333389/33338876_350.png[/img] [/url] Circinus jumped a little when she saw the huge green Guardian approaching. Spirals weren't the smallest of species, but they certainly weren't large, either, and this Guardian had a particularly tall frame. Circinus eased when she heard the Guardian's loud, friendly voice, chuckling slightly at the joke and ruffling her bird's feathers affectionately. One of her snakes flicked its tongue out lazily. Trotting up to Ramona, Circinus said, "Hello there! I'm Circinus. And Basiliks? Interesting species indeed! I doubt we'll see any here, but hey, who knows?" @Akal

33338876_350.png

Circinus jumped a little when she saw the huge green Guardian approaching. Spirals weren't the smallest of species, but they certainly weren't large, either, and this Guardian had a particularly tall frame. Circinus eased when she heard the Guardian's loud, friendly voice, chuckling slightly at the joke and ruffling her bird's feathers affectionately. One of her snakes flicked its tongue out lazily.

Trotting up to Ramona, Circinus said, "Hello there! I'm Circinus. And Basiliks? Interesting species indeed! I doubt we'll see any here, but hey, who knows?"

@Akal
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]

Veil glanced awkwardly back at the Mirror, giving herself an inward sigh of relief as the other began to get distracted. Later, not now, she would get back to them.

@Lummox
There were others chiming without the Fae's notice. The first one to reach her eye was one Ardwin of the Inina family, who by the looks of it was quite well off.
And, oh dear, he seemed handsome. It would have been such a shame not to introduce herself. In fact, Veil hadn't noticed how many intriguing gentlemen seemed to frequent this sort of event.
It was tempting, to be honest.
"To answer your question, Ardwin, I've been quite partial to owls." She replied, remembering that her familiar was bound to show up at any moment as she edged closer to Ardwin. "My daughter is more of the bird expert than I am, to be frank."

@Shiimada
"Also, I would be interested in something as well, if you would be so kind." She said with a gentle, coy smile, glancing now at the sky patched dragon. "Feel free to pick what you'd want though. I'm not afraid of surprise."

@SoulSorbet
She then took a glance at the honey covered calling card that rested in his claws, and then back at the masked Fae she guessed was depicted on it.
"How... creative." She said with a smile, hiding the fact that she probably was never going to get that one card out of her mind. Ever. "And I presume your name is Cryptid, am I correct?"

Veil glanced awkwardly back at the Mirror, giving herself an inward sigh of relief as the other began to get distracted. Later, not now, she would get back to them.

@Lummox
There were others chiming without the Fae's notice. The first one to reach her eye was one Ardwin of the Inina family, who by the looks of it was quite well off.
And, oh dear, he seemed handsome. It would have been such a shame not to introduce herself. In fact, Veil hadn't noticed how many intriguing gentlemen seemed to frequent this sort of event.
It was tempting, to be honest.
"To answer your question, Ardwin, I've been quite partial to owls." She replied, remembering that her familiar was bound to show up at any moment as she edged closer to Ardwin. "My daughter is more of the bird expert than I am, to be frank."

@Shiimada
"Also, I would be interested in something as well, if you would be so kind." She said with a gentle, coy smile, glancing now at the sky patched dragon. "Feel free to pick what you'd want though. I'm not afraid of surprise."

@SoulSorbet
She then took a glance at the honey covered calling card that rested in his claws, and then back at the masked Fae she guessed was depicted on it.
"How... creative." She said with a smile, hiding the fact that she probably was never going to get that one card out of her mind. Ever. "And I presume your name is Cryptid, am I correct?"
@Luthyx

Ramona was delighted. This one had a sense of humour, something that was usually sadly lacking in the general population! You'd think people would learn to take a joke after a dozen or so times, but you'd be wrong.

"Mmm, they prefer much hotter climates than this unfortunately," she said, motioning to the forest with a wave of her wing. "A lot like your tree frog friend there. Fancy seeing one in this corner of the world."

Ramona blinked when a snake uncoiled itself and flicked its tongue in her direction. Circinus seemed to be something of a walking animal exhibition despite her small size. How many critters did she have stashed on her person?
@Luthyx

Ramona was delighted. This one had a sense of humour, something that was usually sadly lacking in the general population! You'd think people would learn to take a joke after a dozen or so times, but you'd be wrong.

"Mmm, they prefer much hotter climates than this unfortunately," she said, motioning to the forest with a wave of her wing. "A lot like your tree frog friend there. Fancy seeing one in this corner of the world."

Ramona blinked when a snake uncoiled itself and flicked its tongue in her direction. Circinus seemed to be something of a walking animal exhibition despite her small size. How many critters did she have stashed on her person?
a8f65907033b6ea1d963b9102dffb9536afec1d0.png
@Akal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33338876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333389/33338876_350.png[/img] [/url] Circinus glanced back at the tree frog, which seemed content to start crawling up her face. She blinked, picked it up with a careful talon, and set it down in the tree branches. "Ah, sad. Don't think I've ever seen a basilisk - not in the wild, anyway. Anything in specific you're excited to see here?"
@Akal

33338876_350.png

Circinus glanced back at the tree frog, which seemed content to start crawling up her face. She blinked, picked it up with a careful talon, and set it down in the tree branches.

"Ah, sad. Don't think I've ever seen a basilisk - not in the wild, anyway. Anything in specific you're excited to see here?"
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx

"Oh man, you should definitely take a trip to the Viridian Labyrinth, they're a sight to see in their natural habitat. Also pretty deadly, but that's all part of the fun! Just take a pal with you, confuses them right up," Ramona said, gesturing excitedly.

She paused and adjusted the brim of her hat, a thoughtful look on her face. "I heard there are ragepuffs in these parts. The mating displays are hilarious to watch." She shook her head. "They are so angry!" Even more hilarious if goaded a little, if you didn't mind being ineffectually pecked at.
@Luthyx

"Oh man, you should definitely take a trip to the Viridian Labyrinth, they're a sight to see in their natural habitat. Also pretty deadly, but that's all part of the fun! Just take a pal with you, confuses them right up," Ramona said, gesturing excitedly.

She paused and adjusted the brim of her hat, a thoughtful look on her face. "I heard there are ragepuffs in these parts. The mating displays are hilarious to watch." She shook her head. "They are so angry!" Even more hilarious if goaded a little, if you didn't mind being ineffectually pecked at.
a8f65907033b6ea1d963b9102dffb9536afec1d0.png
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/121997/12199681p.png[/img][/center] Oh, he was late, he was late! He hadn't meant to show up late, but Blueberry had started getting pissy at Jade's familiar and then Jade was glaring at him and Jade was [i]scary[/i], and then Mulberry had started crying, and then... oh, and now he was late! Very late! He hoped no one was mad at him, he didn't [i]want[/i] anyone to be mad at him, oh [i]dear[/i]... "I- I'm here!" he said, stopping in the gathering place and panting a little. "I'm here!" He fluffed his wings out. HIs voice was awfully quiet for something that was supposed to be a shout. "I- I'm really sorry- I'm really sorry, guys, I got distracted, and then I wound up being late please don't be mad at me." His voice trailed off. Now he kind of actually hoped no one was listening... And... there were a lot more people here than he expected. Would it end up being noisy? He really hoped not. He wanted it to be quiet, and he wanted to see the birds. Birds often didn't like noise. He just... wanted to quietly watch birds. He wanted everyone to be quiet so he could do that and he was repeating himself, he knew, he just... really wanted that... He settled himself down quietly in a corner and started looking through the trees. He would just... wait for the tour to start, he supposed...
12199681p.png
Oh, he was late, he was late! He hadn't meant to show up late, but Blueberry had started getting pissy at Jade's familiar and then Jade was glaring at him and Jade was scary, and then Mulberry had started crying, and then... oh, and now he was late! Very late! He hoped no one was mad at him, he didn't want anyone to be mad at him, oh dear...

"I- I'm here!" he said, stopping in the gathering place and panting a little. "I'm here!" He fluffed his wings out. HIs voice was awfully quiet for something that was supposed to be a shout. "I- I'm really sorry- I'm really sorry, guys, I got distracted, and then I wound up being late please don't be mad at me." His voice trailed off.

Now he kind of actually hoped no one was listening...

And... there were a lot more people here than he expected. Would it end up being noisy? He really hoped not. He wanted it to be quiet, and he wanted to see the birds. Birds often didn't like noise. He just... wanted to quietly watch birds. He wanted everyone to be quiet so he could do that and he was repeating himself, he knew, he just... really wanted that...

He settled himself down quietly in a corner and started looking through the trees. He would just... wait for the tour to start, he supposed...
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/67745/6774464p.png[/img][/center] Salvation blinked at the commotion before him. It was too much noise for his taste. However, something caught his interest. He wandered over to Circinus, and started examining the the creatures on her - actually it was a bit too close fo comfort. He snapped open his tattered book, and scribbled down his observations. He flipped the book, making comparisions to the logs of familiars he had made over his many years in study. He wasn't going to waste time. He had to observe as much as possible. That was his aim anyway. @Luthyx OOC: At camp, so can't reply very often! I do try to read during my spare time.
6774464p.png

Salvation blinked at the commotion before him. It was too much noise for his taste. However, something caught his interest.

He wandered over to Circinus, and started examining the the creatures on her - actually it was a bit too close fo comfort. He snapped open his tattered book, and scribbled down his observations. He flipped the book, making comparisions to the logs of familiars he had made over his many years in study. He wasn't going to waste time. He had to observe as much as possible. That was his aim anyway.

@Luthyx

OOC: At camp, so can't reply very often! I do try to read during my spare time.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/290111/29011091p.png[/img][nextcol] [color=#F08904] The other members of the bird-watching group chittered around her. But Alacks was busy jotting down notes in her book. Things like the date, weather, location etc. 'One should always have spare paper' was something she stood by strongly. [/color]
29011091p.png

The other members of the bird-watching group chittered around her. But Alacks was busy jotting down notes in her book. Things like the date, weather, location etc. 'One should always have spare paper' was something she stood by strongly.

dNCLmdm.png
@Salvation @Akal

Circinus looked at the Skydancer for a moment, shrugged, then went back to talking with the others.

"Ragepuffs?" she said. "Oh, I know those silly little things! One time I accidentally tripped over one of their nests and they followed me around for hours afterwards, tweeting angrily and nibbling at my ears. It was pretty cute, I gotta admit."
@Salvation @Akal

Circinus looked at the Skydancer for a moment, shrugged, then went back to talking with the others.

"Ragepuffs?" she said. "Oh, I know those silly little things! One time I accidentally tripped over one of their nests and they followed me around for hours afterwards, tweeting angrily and nibbling at my ears. It was pretty cute, I gotta admit."
they/them
[/code]
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30206952] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302070/30206952_350.png[/img] [/url] Lucid did not walk so much as saunter to join the group of bird-watching dragons. He looked faintly amused at the overly enthused Imperial who had asked for them to gather round her. Why he had signed up to join on such an adventure was anyone's guess, really. It could very well likely be that he thought the name [i]Witchwood[/i] to be an interesting title. What other creatures besides birds might lurk in such a place? His claws dug momentarily into the ground with the thought. Attention soon shifted from the Imperial leading their group to the other dragons, his head turning this way and that as he listened in on various conversations.[/center]

30206952_350.png

Lucid did not walk so much as saunter to join the group of bird-watching dragons. He looked faintly amused at the overly enthused Imperial who had asked for them to gather round her. Why he had signed up to join on such an adventure was anyone's guess, really. It could very well likely be that he thought the name Witchwood to be an interesting title. What other creatures besides birds might lurk in such a place? His claws dug momentarily into the ground with the thought. Attention soon shifted from the Imperial leading their group to the other dragons, his head turning this way and that as he listened in on various conversations.
wddxw3.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32