Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Who Dunnit?~Slots full, viewers welcome
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64
@SamIamLuvDov how is there one slot left?
@SamIamLuvDov how is there one slot left?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Guppies27 @Tonks27 @Fxelight @thestuffedanimal @Rave31 @shazzathedragon @GlassAnimal @SolusPrime379 @LunarParadox @StarCookies @TheElfDruid @fastcat59 @SheepyPeanut @ScrollWyrm @qliximi @AirplaneFoxx @katdragon @BoomBreeze @Crumbleless @DiamondNoodles

So finally we're starting the game! I'm so sorry it took so long! It took awhile for the slots to fill, plus I was busy with life and whatnot. Anywho, like I said in the last update, I'm going to be going to San Fransisco for a week or two, so I won't be able to come on for a bit. Like I said in the first post though, while I'm gone, you guys feel free to have like Roleplays amongst each other related to anything that happened so far in the game. Since you're all familiars, let's just pretend they can all understand each other, so they can all talk. You can also choose to answer the riddle as your familiar if you would like, it makes it more fun that way! :3 Without further adew (if that's how you spell it) let's get started!

You arrive at the large gathering that has taken place in the Starfall Isles. You're fellow familiars told you about some sort of event they were having in which they had discussions about what they thought about the dragons they have bonded with lately. A club if you will. The only mystery though was who called this meeting together. You ask amongst everyone, but no one as a clue, or so they claim. After all of you have entered one of the caves located in the Crystalspine Reaches, there was a sudden rumbling and rocks came falling down the side one of the caves, trapping you all inside. You all frantically panic and try to find a way out. One of you looks up and points, and there are engravings on the wall the make out words. Another one of you flies up and reads what it says out loud:

Over fire and over stone,
Over water and over bone,
Shining out like jewels of light,
On a sheet of purest night.
What Am I?

PLEASE MESSAGE ME YOUR ANSWER PRIVATELY!You may only answer once and whatever answer you write down and send is your answer. Don't edit your post, ask anyone else for help, or search it up on the internet, we want to keep things fair, thank you!
@Guppies27 @Tonks27 @Fxelight @thestuffedanimal @Rave31 @shazzathedragon @GlassAnimal @SolusPrime379 @LunarParadox @StarCookies @TheElfDruid @fastcat59 @SheepyPeanut @ScrollWyrm @qliximi @AirplaneFoxx @katdragon @BoomBreeze @Crumbleless @DiamondNoodles

So finally we're starting the game! I'm so sorry it took so long! It took awhile for the slots to fill, plus I was busy with life and whatnot. Anywho, like I said in the last update, I'm going to be going to San Fransisco for a week or two, so I won't be able to come on for a bit. Like I said in the first post though, while I'm gone, you guys feel free to have like Roleplays amongst each other related to anything that happened so far in the game. Since you're all familiars, let's just pretend they can all understand each other, so they can all talk. You can also choose to answer the riddle as your familiar if you would like, it makes it more fun that way! :3 Without further adew (if that's how you spell it) let's get started!

You arrive at the large gathering that has taken place in the Starfall Isles. You're fellow familiars told you about some sort of event they were having in which they had discussions about what they thought about the dragons they have bonded with lately. A club if you will. The only mystery though was who called this meeting together. You ask amongst everyone, but no one as a clue, or so they claim. After all of you have entered one of the caves located in the Crystalspine Reaches, there was a sudden rumbling and rocks came falling down the side one of the caves, trapping you all inside. You all frantically panic and try to find a way out. One of you looks up and points, and there are engravings on the wall the make out words. Another one of you flies up and reads what it says out loud:

Over fire and over stone,
Over water and over bone,
Shining out like jewels of light,
On a sheet of purest night.
What Am I?

PLEASE MESSAGE ME YOUR ANSWER PRIVATELY!You may only answer once and whatever answer you write down and send is your answer. Don't edit your post, ask anyone else for help, or search it up on the internet, we want to keep things fair, thank you!
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@SamIamLuvDov Are we allowed to roleplay right now? :3
@SamIamLuvDov Are we allowed to roleplay right now? :3
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@BoomBreeze You sure can! Roleplaying in this game is open all the time!
@BoomBreeze You sure can! Roleplaying in this game is open all the time!
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/15298.png[/img][nextcol][size=6][font=algerian]Agol: The Alchemist's Pet[/size][/font] It was chaos. Discord even, when the the cave collapsed. Familiars were tumbling over one another, in different directions. The agol had turned, and hopped like a seal, to the nearest wet hole in the wall. She needed to stay dry, as an aquatic, no more than an hour, else she'd surely die. She quickly crammed her small body, fins and all into the cervice and tucked herself in until the crashing finally stopped. She was one of the last to exit of her hole, after the two familiars pointed out and read a strange inscription in the wall. It was very high, perhaps meant for dragons to read instead of familiars.[/columns] [center]"...A riddle? Here of all places, why?"[/center]
15298.png Agol: The Alchemist's Pet

It was chaos. Discord even, when the the cave collapsed. Familiars were tumbling over one another, in different directions.

The agol had turned, and hopped like a seal, to the nearest wet hole in the wall. She needed to stay dry, as an aquatic, no more than an hour, else she'd surely die. She quickly crammed her small body, fins and all into the cervice and tucked herself in until the crashing finally stopped.

She was one of the last to exit of her hole, after the two familiars pointed out and read a strange inscription in the wall. It was very high, perhaps meant for dragons to read instead of familiars.

"...A riddle? Here of all places, why?"
Seeking...
Please PM!
@SamIamLuvDov Are our familiars allowed to discuss the riddle or, are we allowed but we can't say the answer here?
@SamIamLuvDov Are our familiars allowed to discuss the riddle or, are we allowed but we can't say the answer here?
Seeking...
Please PM!
@BoomBreeze You can totally discuss the riddle! Just not the answer, kinda act like you would of this actually happened to you :3
@BoomBreeze You can totally discuss the riddle! Just not the answer, kinda act like you would of this actually happened to you :3

Feel free to Roleplay amongst each other while I try to get things sorted :3

Feel free to Roleplay amongst each other while I try to get things sorted :3
[columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/13432.png[/img] [nextcol] The arctic hippalectryon spread his wings and flew upward in order to get a closer look. Finally he landed, clacking his beak thoughtfully at the riddle. [size=4][font=rsaeulwen] "Seems straight forward enough,"[/font][/size] He sat down to think. After a few moments, he clacked his beck once more, this time in a more agitated way. [size=4][font=rsaeulwen] "Well, straight forward as these things ever are."[/font][/size] He looked around, scanning the cave walls, and pawed the ground, causing ice to form at his feet. [size=4][font=rsaeulwen]"But how does this help us exactly?"
13432.png The arctic hippalectryon spread his wings and flew upward in order to get a closer look. Finally he landed, clacking his beak thoughtfully at the riddle.

"Seems straight forward enough,"

He sat down to think. After a few moments, he clacked his beck once more, this time in a more agitated way.

"Well, straight forward as these things ever are."

He looked around, scanning the cave walls, and pawed the ground, causing ice to form at his feet.

"But how does this help us exactly?"
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/21427.png[/img][/center] The Firemane Manticore flew up to the riddle, snorting a burst of flame to get a clearer look. Landing delicately on her paws, she raised her chin slightly so her face could be more visible in the dim light. She spoke softly to the arctic hippalectryon and the agol, "I couldn't give a true answer myself, but perhaps one of us have lied. We don't know who invited us here in the first place." Glancing suspiciously around, she breathed another burst of flame to light up the faces of the other familiars in the cave, before continuing. "Perhaps an odd dragon has come to test our intelligence, believing that familiars are as stupid as in the scrolls. Do you have any theories yourselves?" @BoomBreeze @thestuffedanimal
21427.png

The Firemane Manticore flew up to the riddle, snorting a burst of flame to get a clearer look. Landing delicately on her paws, she raised her chin slightly so her face could be more visible in the dim light. She spoke softly to the arctic hippalectryon and the agol, "I couldn't give a true answer myself, but perhaps one of us have lied. We don't know who invited us here in the first place."

Glancing suspiciously around, she breathed another burst of flame to light up the faces of the other familiars in the cave, before continuing. "Perhaps an odd dragon has come to test our intelligence, believing that familiars are as stupid as in the scrolls. Do you have any theories yourselves?"

@BoomBreeze @thestuffedanimal
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64