Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Who Dunnit?~Slots full, viewers welcome
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@CelesteNova When is the next riddle going to be posted?
@CelesteNova When is the next riddle going to be posted?
Chibi_baby_dragon_.jpg
@Airplanefoxx @TheElfDruid @Guppies27 @CelesteNova @RebelliousWinter @thestuffedanimal @DiamondDogg @Intel @icystorm2 @Rave31 @Averat @SparkBreeze @ScrollWyrm @Ghostofapickle @shazzathedragon @septarianflare @BoomBreeze @RaptorFeathers @DotPixis [i]As the familiars were debating on which route to go, a loud bellow was heard behind them, which sent them scurrying around frantically. All of the familiars sprinted and darted into the earthy tunnel, but one. The blackwing croaker panicked and fluttered into the icy tunnel, where it was immediately snatched up by a mysterious figure. When the familiars stood huddled in the earthy tunnel, the figure's movements led to a cave-in, trapping the familiars in the core of the tunnel.[/i] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1795.png[/img] [b]@Ghostofapickle has been captured!
@Airplanefoxx @TheElfDruid @Guppies27 @CelesteNova @RebelliousWinter @thestuffedanimal @DiamondDogg @Intel @icystorm2 @Rave31 @Averat @SparkBreeze @ScrollWyrm @Ghostofapickle @shazzathedragon @septarianflare @BoomBreeze @RaptorFeathers @DotPixis

As the familiars were debating on which route to go, a loud bellow was heard behind them, which sent them scurrying around frantically. All of the familiars sprinted and darted into the earthy tunnel, but one. The blackwing croaker panicked and fluttered into the icy tunnel, where it was immediately snatched up by a mysterious figure. When the familiars stood huddled in the earthy tunnel, the figure's movements led to a cave-in, trapping the familiars in the core of the tunnel.

1795.png

@Ghostofapickle has been captured!
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
The Buttered Caiman jumped as the rubble fell, running down the earthly tunnel, hissing. He then murmured quietly, "At least this is a nice cave area..."
The Buttered Caiman jumped as the rubble fell, running down the earthly tunnel, hissing. He then murmured quietly, "At least this is a nice cave area..."
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
Sapphire quickly fluttered into the earthy tunnel, startled by the loud noise.
"Is everyone else okay?"
Sapphire quickly fluttered into the earthy tunnel, startled by the loud noise.
"Is everyone else okay?"
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
The winter wolf whimpered as the cave crumbled around them. "At least it's like my den, but with no entrance or exit."

(Sorry I haven't been active. I think the last riddle ping didn't go through)
The winter wolf whimpered as the cave crumbled around them. "At least it's like my den, but with no entrance or exit."

(Sorry I haven't been active. I think the last riddle ping didn't go through)
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
Bump... I’ll edit this soon with roleplay info... We need to get this great game back on its feet!

@SamIamLuvDov
Hi!
I am so, so sorry i never replied to your message or, much to my dismay, roleplayef on this, but I, and many others, really do absolutely love the game and I was wondering.... Could we maybe attempt to start it up again?

Also, your art shop... Are you a Bendy and the Ink Machine fan, too?!
Bump... I’ll edit this soon with roleplay info... We need to get this great game back on its feet!

@SamIamLuvDov
Hi!
I am so, so sorry i never replied to your message or, much to my dismay, roleplayef on this, but I, and many others, really do absolutely love the game and I was wondering.... Could we maybe attempt to start it up again?

Also, your art shop... Are you a Bendy and the Ink Machine fan, too?!
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-**-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Airplanefoxx OMG I AM SO SORRY! I had completely forgotten about this! I thought CelesteNova was running it while I was away, but it seems like she kinda faded away too. I was planning on coming back after Goretober, but honestly, I became so busy with so many projects and personal artwork to get done that I sort of just lost the motivation to do it anymore ^^; I could try to revive this again, but the thing is I've sort of become inactive on FR that all I do on here anymore is make sure my dragons are fed, get more food stores, check the Trading Post and chat on a Autism Awarness forum, so I'm not sure how efficient I would be for the game ^^; I really am sorry, but if you all really want, can try and make a new game of this if I'm able to find the time/motivation once again. I would have to re-do the whole thing though, seeing as though it's been awhile and I'm not sure if everyone who was in the last game would want to continue after so long. Again, I'm really sorry about this, I've just kinda faded away from this site and started to become more active on DA and working on my art more. I hope you understand and aren't upset or angry or anything ^^;

Hehe, yup! In fact I had done a fan art of a dark fusion between Bendy and Cuphead for Goretober on my DA page! ^^
@Airplanefoxx OMG I AM SO SORRY! I had completely forgotten about this! I thought CelesteNova was running it while I was away, but it seems like she kinda faded away too. I was planning on coming back after Goretober, but honestly, I became so busy with so many projects and personal artwork to get done that I sort of just lost the motivation to do it anymore ^^; I could try to revive this again, but the thing is I've sort of become inactive on FR that all I do on here anymore is make sure my dragons are fed, get more food stores, check the Trading Post and chat on a Autism Awarness forum, so I'm not sure how efficient I would be for the game ^^; I really am sorry, but if you all really want, can try and make a new game of this if I'm able to find the time/motivation once again. I would have to re-do the whole thing though, seeing as though it's been awhile and I'm not sure if everyone who was in the last game would want to continue after so long. Again, I'm really sorry about this, I've just kinda faded away from this site and started to become more active on DA and working on my art more. I hope you understand and aren't upset or angry or anything ^^;

Hehe, yup! In fact I had done a fan art of a dark fusion between Bendy and Cuphead for Goretober on my DA page! ^^
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64