Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Crossover Mafia [chat] {help wanted}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Oh, also, Yamir, lol. Sorry about that!
Oh, also, Yamir, lol. Sorry about that!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@YaBoiGuzma No worries. :) I'll get ya signed in shortly.
@YaBoiGuzma No worries. :) I'll get ya signed in shortly.
xLpNVTh.png
We are at 14 players! Team ratio is 3-4 mafias, 8-9 town, and 2 neurals.

Fair warning that we got a good number of powerful beings in this game so things are going to get crazy real fast. Due to this, we will start with the day phase so everyone will get a chace to be alive for 1 phase.
We are at 14 players! Team ratio is 3-4 mafias, 8-9 town, and 2 neurals.

Fair warning that we got a good number of powerful beings in this game so things are going to get crazy real fast. Due to this, we will start with the day phase so everyone will get a chace to be alive for 1 phase.
xLpNVTh.png
Okeeeeeeeee
Okeeeeeeeee
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Yay!
Yay!
lighttop.png
I hope the players will have fun, no matter what.
I hope the players will have fun, no matter what.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
@Physik @TheMimic1013 @Kairo @FreezeFrame @NightRising @DuskyAether @Wyxamex @Dragonclaw101 @Ramirez33 @Moonbeams @GilatheHybrid @SheepyPeanut @StormDreamer @YaBoiGuzma

Update! I have 10 out of 14 roles made right now and man, this is going to get nuts. XD So far, it seems that powerful characters are a fave to pick out so we got heavy hitters, role blocks and a few odd balls in here. Don't worry, I didn't leave you without ways to get information or a bit of protection.

Speaking of odd balls, there are a role or two who will add confusion to the mix so you will have to think and check what's happening with a careful eye. Even a role who won't be allowed to talk. They will have to use actions to "speak".
@Physik @TheMimic1013 @Kairo @FreezeFrame @NightRising @DuskyAether @Wyxamex @Dragonclaw101 @Ramirez33 @Moonbeams @GilatheHybrid @SheepyPeanut @StormDreamer @YaBoiGuzma

Update! I have 10 out of 14 roles made right now and man, this is going to get nuts. XD So far, it seems that powerful characters are a fave to pick out so we got heavy hitters, role blocks and a few odd balls in here. Don't worry, I didn't leave you without ways to get information or a bit of protection.

Speaking of odd balls, there are a role or two who will add confusion to the mix so you will have to think and check what's happening with a careful eye. Even a role who won't be allowed to talk. They will have to use actions to "speak".
xLpNVTh.png
MAI GOODNESS, THIS IS GONNA BE INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAI GOODNESS, THIS IS GONNA BE INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Role Madness, baby! That's what this game type is. :)

Role Madness, baby! That's what this game type is. :)

xLpNVTh.png
Not my first time in Role Maddness. I was getting outed on day one as scummy since it was my first forum mafia game and I had little to no idea how to handle it properly. I was a one-time vig and took a shot at someone who I thought was scummy...

Bam! I turned vanilla and the target I killed was a maf. I last to end game from there, but I should have picked the maf instead of the townie.
Not my first time in Role Maddness. I was getting outed on day one as scummy since it was my first forum mafia game and I had little to no idea how to handle it properly. I was a one-time vig and took a shot at someone who I thought was scummy...

Bam! I turned vanilla and the target I killed was a maf. I last to end game from there, but I should have picked the maf instead of the townie.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12