Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Crossover Mafia [chat] {help wanted}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Dragonclaw101 Just saying your character name is fine. :) [quote]*Waves* I'm Sonic the Hedgehog. Anyone one up for a race?[/quote]
@Dragonclaw101 Just saying your character name is fine. :)
Quote:
*Waves* I'm Sonic the Hedgehog. Anyone one up for a race?
xLpNVTh.png
That's about how you'd introduce your character if you wanted to RP, yep! I might RP beside my non-RP posts- it won't be a strict RP, it'll just be kind of fun to do on the side.

That being said, the greater volume of my posts will be actual meta and decision making.

Players who are RPing, since this is a non-RP game, please add your actual thoughts in beside the RP as well, or at least, as part of the RP, so we can act on your thoughts as well!
That's about how you'd introduce your character if you wanted to RP, yep! I might RP beside my non-RP posts- it won't be a strict RP, it'll just be kind of fun to do on the side.

That being said, the greater volume of my posts will be actual meta and decision making.

Players who are RPing, since this is a non-RP game, please add your actual thoughts in beside the RP as well, or at least, as part of the RP, so we can act on your thoughts as well!
Alright, I'm lol right now. XD This is good already!
Alright, I'm lol right now. XD This is good already!
xLpNVTh.png
The Flightmare walked into the room, completely noticeable. I mean, a glowing blue dragon is seen very easily. She licked her talon, and listened, head cocked to the side.
The Flightmare walked into the room, completely noticeable. I mean, a glowing blue dragon is seen very easily. She licked her talon, and listened, head cocked to the side.
lighttop.png
@GilatheHybrid
The actual game/rp thread isn't this one, but is over here, if that's what you mean to do!

Also Reigen needs to stop antagonising Yamir but, well, he's never had much patience for this kind of thing. Whoops.
@GilatheHybrid
The actual game/rp thread isn't this one, but is over here, if that's what you mean to do!

Also Reigen needs to stop antagonising Yamir but, well, he's never had much patience for this kind of thing. Whoops.
@SheepyPeanut No worries! I was ready to roll with such a thing. XD I hope I'm not antagonizing you on the other hand. Yamir doesn't have much patience for someone who irks him either so it looks like they are not going to get along. I'm lol over here.

@GilatheHybrid I had set up the game as a new topic, Gila. Do follow the link that Sheepy reposted for ya. Also yes, that is what I wanted to see. Get that dragon over to the game ASAP to freak out Reigen-san. >:)
@SheepyPeanut No worries! I was ready to roll with such a thing. XD I hope I'm not antagonizing you on the other hand. Yamir doesn't have much patience for someone who irks him either so it looks like they are not going to get along. I'm lol over here.

@GilatheHybrid I had set up the game as a new topic, Gila. Do follow the link that Sheepy reposted for ya. Also yes, that is what I wanted to see. Get that dragon over to the game ASAP to freak out Reigen-san. >:)
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins
You aren't antagonizing me, the player. Reigen, on the other hand, currently has an extremely low opinion of Yamir. At least he hasn't screwed with any actual children yet. That would set Reigen off bad.

And it's Reigen-shishou. Master Reigen, world's greatest psychic, get it right.
@Nekotwins
You aren't antagonizing me, the player. Reigen, on the other hand, currently has an extremely low opinion of Yamir. At least he hasn't screwed with any actual children yet. That would set Reigen off bad.

And it's Reigen-shishou. Master Reigen, world's greatest psychic, get it right.
Boy I awoke to a lot of **** xD welp off to introduce my son!
Boy I awoke to a lot of **** xD welp off to introduce my son!
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
Wow. This my first time hosting ever and I must say that it is fun in some ways. @FreezeFrame, now I understand how you feel.

I'm wanting to laugh at every bit of what's happening.
Wow. This my first time hosting ever and I must say that it is fun in some ways. @FreezeFrame, now I understand how you feel.

I'm wanting to laugh at every bit of what's happening.
xLpNVTh.png
One of our players is needing to drop out and we're hoping to get a replacement player in. The role is already set and in the game.

Anyway, this game does not reveal alignments nor roles as players die due to a revive power being in the game. It's a harder version of the game with this setting but I had wanted to keep things fair for revived players.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2203141/1 <- Here's the game topic if you wish to see what you're dealing with.
One of our players is needing to drop out and we're hoping to get a replacement player in. The role is already set and in the game.

Anyway, this game does not reveal alignments nor roles as players die due to a revive power being in the game. It's a harder version of the game with this setting but I had wanted to keep things fair for revived players.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2203141/1 <- Here's the game topic if you wish to see what you're dealing with.
xLpNVTh.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12