Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Crossover Mafia [chat] {help wanted}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@DuskyAether I'm still setting up some things but that is a good question! I was thinking of a full 24 hours for days and nights to give people time to get at least a post/action in each phase. I do find ending either phase early can throw players off unless it's a power in the game.

As for the time stamp, I'm looking at ending phases at 18:00 or 20:00 on FR time.

Did that help?
@DuskyAether I'm still setting up some things but that is a good question! I was thinking of a full 24 hours for days and nights to give people time to get at least a post/action in each phase. I do find ending either phase early can throw players off unless it's a power in the game.

As for the time stamp, I'm looking at ending phases at 18:00 or 20:00 on FR time.

Did that help?
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins

Yup! I'd like to play, then.

((Yamir))
@Nekotwins

Yup! I'd like to play, then.

((Yamir))

He/him | FRT+1 x
Can I perhaps be judge from gloomverse ? 0-0
I'd like to join.
Yamir sounds like a cool name.
Can I perhaps be judge from gloomverse ? 0-0
I'd like to join.
Yamir sounds like a cool name.
B4US4Db.png
@Ramirez33 Please read the rules again... you forgot something. :)
@Ramirez33 Please read the rules again... you forgot something. :)
xLpNVTh.png
Fixed :3
Sorry.
Fixed :3
Sorry.
B4US4Db.png
@Ramirez33 Oh boy... Looks like I got something to read just to know the character. And can you do me the favor of sending a PM like I requested for the sign ups? I already know your main but I would like 2 back-up choices in case something comes up. (Like needing to balance out role types.)
@Ramirez33 Oh boy... Looks like I got something to read just to know the character. And can you do me the favor of sending a PM like I requested for the sign ups? I already know your main but I would like 2 back-up choices in case something comes up. (Like needing to balance out role types.)
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins

Sign me up. :)

Yamir
@Nekotwins

Sign me up. :)

Yamir
Maximillion.png
Got you sign in! Anyone else?
Got you sign in! Anyone else?
xLpNVTh.png
@Nekotwins