Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PriPara [Discussion]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
It's almost 2am and I'm clearly doing a great job of sleeping, SO LETS-U I-GO!

How many town/mafia/3p/etc. do you think is in the game, and why?

Have a theory on this, based off of the anime and the beginning flavor--I think I'm gonna. Sit on that theory for a little while, mull it over a night or two, see if that theory is right before I go throwing that to the masses. Either way, it's going to be an interesting game, I think.
It's almost 2am and I'm clearly doing a great job of sleeping, SO LETS-U I-GO!

Have a theory on this, based off of the anime and the beginning flavor--I think I'm gonna. Sit on that theory for a little while, mull it over a night or two, see if that theory is right before I go throwing that to the masses. Either way, it's going to be an interesting game, I think.
@Winterreise

11 AM FR time, which translates to... 2AM for us.

Edited because I checked the wrong time, whoops.
@Winterreise

11 AM FR time, which translates to... 2AM for us.

Edited because I checked the wrong time, whoops.
2rHLxZD.png
[quote name="@kirkfan2255" date=2017-03-23 18:39:08] You have a vote on you within the first 5 hours of discussion. How do you respond? [/quote] I guess I would have calmly looked back to the thread to see vote reasoning--if it is explained, such as lack of activity, I would respond with a reason (if I had a good reason behind that, such as being asleep and unable to post yet), and if there wasn't a solid reason provided, I would ping the voter, ask them the reason behind the vote, and try to talk it out. After all, it might be a reaction test from a fellow townie who wants to scumhunt rather than scum trying to baselessly push for a mislynch. ...also, as much as I'd like to see the mods get lunched, Kirk's reasoning is correct. We have to finish this before MM starts, making our lynch opportunities very limited. It would hurt our chances of winning no matter our alignment.
@kirkfan2255 wrote on 2017-03-23:
You have a vote on you within the first 5 hours of discussion. How do you respond?
I guess I would have calmly looked back to the thread to see vote reasoning--if it is explained, such as lack of activity, I would respond with a reason (if I had a good reason behind that, such as being asleep and unable to post yet), and if there wasn't a solid reason provided, I would ping the voter, ask them the reason behind the vote, and try to talk it out. After all, it might be a reaction test from a fellow townie who wants to scumhunt rather than scum trying to baselessly push for a mislynch.

...also, as much as I'd like to see the mods get lunched, Kirk's reasoning is correct. We have to finish this before MM starts, making our lynch opportunities very limited. It would hurt our chances of winning no matter our alignment.
jghAv2V.png
Ohgod I just remembered that I missed my quirk. Rip me. ~Pri!
Ohgod I just remembered that I missed my quirk. Rip me. ~Pri!
jghAv2V.png
You're all being pinged because you're in need of fulfilling the 2 constructive posts per day rule, otherwise you're in danger of being replaced.

0 constructive posts: @Bearclaws
1 constructive post: @Crowlich, @SoullessARMY, @TheNightDancer, @Rosetta248
You're all being pinged because you're in need of fulfilling the 2 constructive posts per day rule, otherwise you're in danger of being replaced.

0 constructive posts: @Bearclaws
1 constructive post: @Crowlich, @SoullessARMY, @TheNightDancer, @Rosetta248
2rHLxZD.png
BAh! Sorry, went to bed with a huge migraine last night.

@Kirkfan2255

I think we might be 6:2:3.
But I don't think the neutrals are anything like a sk, but rather jesters or something. I dunno. It would seem to be too little if there was 2 people in mafia, but yet too many people with a hand on a weapon if one of those neutrals is a killing. Town has to have at least a bit of a chance to win here, right? >>

You have a vote on you within the first 5 hours of discussion. How do you respond?

Oh jeez. Well, I dunno if I can make that choice properly and be okay with the results, IF we're doing this on Day 1.

I have to see a lot of a person's posting style and know beforehand that it's changed from how I usually see them type. I'm, personally, not comfortable with the time constraint, especially when I know almost close to nothing about other people's playstyles. If it was another day where I had more discussion to read and look at, I would be able to (hopefully) carry myself a bit better than this being on Day 1.
BAh! Sorry, went to bed with a huge migraine last night.

@Kirkfan2255

I think we might be 6:2:3.
But I don't think the neutrals are anything like a sk, but rather jesters or something. I dunno. It would seem to be too little if there was 2 people in mafia, but yet too many people with a hand on a weapon if one of those neutrals is a killing. Town has to have at least a bit of a chance to win here, right? >>

Oh jeez. Well, I dunno if I can make that choice properly and be okay with the results, IF we're doing this on Day 1.

I have to see a lot of a person's posting style and know beforehand that it's changed from how I usually see them type. I'm, personally, not comfortable with the time constraint, especially when I know almost close to nothing about other people's playstyles. If it was another day where I had more discussion to read and look at, I would be able to (hopefully) carry myself a bit better than this being on Day 1.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
*Gelu~
*Gelu~
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Note: I'll be at school for a bit and at work for the rest of the night. I'll get a small break and I'll let you guys know of any changes in activity for me. Gelu~

I'm also on spring break after today! So I'll only have work to worry about for a week. Gelu~

Also. @Stormdreamer

I'm sorry if I seem weird asking this. But why would it harm the other alignments if we vote for a mod? I think mafia would want to lynch the mod in favor of limiting our voting for them.

I dunno, I just found that a bit odd you included /all/ other factions. owo; I might just be super rusty as this is my first game in a month or two. Gelu~

Note: I'll be at school for a bit and at work for the rest of the night. I'll get a small break and I'll let you guys know of any changes in activity for me. Gelu~

I'm also on spring break after today! So I'll only have work to worry about for a week. Gelu~

Also. @Stormdreamer

I'm sorry if I seem weird asking this. But why would it harm the other alignments if we vote for a mod? I think mafia would want to lynch the mod in favor of limiting our voting for them.

I dunno, I just found that a bit odd you included /all/ other factions. owo; I might just be super rusty as this is my first game in a month or two. Gelu~

Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Bearclaws
Don't worry, you don't sound weird~
If I can recall correctly, the game ends in a stalemate if this does not end before Magic Mayhem starts, meaning that dragging this game on would result in neither faction winning. Mod lynching does not progress us towards any of the known wincons (if anyone is lyncher on mod I'll be jelly), and only serves to drag the game for a longer time. I suggest that we scumhunt to get rid of scum first, before lynching the mods. ~Pri!

also, @SilverNight104 looks delicious. 10/10 will try to lunch them sometime in this game./s]
@Bearclaws
Don't worry, you don't sound weird~
If I can recall correctly, the game ends in a stalemate if this does not end before Magic Mayhem starts, meaning that dragging this game on would result in neither faction winning. Mod lynching does not progress us towards any of the known wincons (if anyone is lyncher on mod I'll be jelly), and only serves to drag the game for a longer time. I suggest that we scumhunt to get rid of scum first, before lynching the mods. ~Pri!

also, @SilverNight104 looks delicious. 10/10 will try to lunch them sometime in this game./s]
jghAv2V.png
[quote]You have a vote on you within the first 5 hours of discussion. How do you respond?[/quote] Uhhh, try not to get lynched? ;w; Try to prove them wrong? ;-;
Quote:
Uhhh, try not to get lynched? ;w; Try to prove them wrong? ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34