@luxmold
You got it boss!

Capisce!
@luxmold
You got it boss!

Capisce!
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Hey guysss I'll be more active from 12 to 8:30 FR time, altho today through Saturday I'll be busy selling my soul to the demon the coliseum for ice activities. I'll be on later this evening when I suffer from coli burn out ;w;

i have no idea if i properly executed my quirk sorry bout that
Hey guysss I'll be more active from 12 to 8:30 FR time, altho today through Saturday I'll be busy selling my soul to the demon the coliseum for ice activities. I'll be on later this evening when I suffer from coli burn out ;w;

i have no idea if i properly executed my quirk sorry bout that
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Hey guys! On a short work break so I can't do much more than say hi but I'll properly introduce myself when I get home and back on my laptop! But until then, let's-u i-go! :D
Hey guys! On a short work break so I can't do much more than say hi but I'll properly introduce myself when I get home and back on my laptop! But until then, let's-u i-go! :D
Aaaa!!! Can I just say how happy I am to finally be playing mafia again~? :,D

Here's to a good game, guys! Gelu~
Aaaa!!! Can I just say how happy I am to finally be playing mafia again~? :,D

Here's to a good game, guys! Gelu~
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
I am put of the dentist chair and on my way home, and will be able to actally do real game things when on my computer.
I am put of the dentist chair and on my way home, and will be able to actally do real game things when on my computer.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Ahhhh excited :D
I like my post req lol (It's quite subtle but. still.)

Anyone is making a questionnaire?
Ahhhh excited :D
I like my post req lol (It's quite subtle but. still.)

Anyone is making a questionnaire?
Hello yes I am thawed out from dentist and am eagerly awaiting crab rangoons for dinner.

Aka hello naughty children it's time for talkative kirk. Also known as, kirk is playing for the first time in ages and if I have to post 90% of this thread by myself I will.

And halfway through this I looked and ayo someone else! I was addressing this anyway so I'll ping you as well.

@Winterreise
I don't like questionnaires, they're overused imo and don't ask the questions that really need answered. They're okay as a conversation starter but meh overall. Not saying that someone can't still post one, but for the most part they're not that useful for me. Capisce? (man that sounds rly awful lol sometimes postreqs are also meh but also fun)

THAT BEING SAID, here is my question posed to the game in general:

How many town/mafia/3p/etc. do you think is in the game, and why?
Hello yes I am thawed out from dentist and am eagerly awaiting crab rangoons for dinner.

Aka hello naughty children it's time for talkative kirk. Also known as, kirk is playing for the first time in ages and if I have to post 90% of this thread by myself I will.

And halfway through this I looked and ayo someone else! I was addressing this anyway so I'll ping you as well.

@Winterreise
I don't like questionnaires, they're overused imo and don't ask the questions that really need answered. They're okay as a conversation starter but meh overall. Not saying that someone can't still post one, but for the most part they're not that useful for me. Capisce? (man that sounds rly awful lol sometimes postreqs are also meh but also fun)

THAT BEING SAID, here is my question posed to the game in general:

How many town/mafia/3p/etc. do you think is in the game, and why?
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Kirkfan2255

If there's 10 players I bet theirs 2-3 mafia, 2-3 special ones, and 4-6 townies/whatever the heck you max tension call them
Kirkfan2255

If there's 10 players I bet theirs 2-3 mafia, 2-3 special ones, and 4-6 townies/whatever the heck you max tension call them
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@kirkfan2255 iirc Lux likes neutral / 3p a lot, but I'm not sure how much that would have affected the game set up. tbh tho my memory sucks like hell.

With literally only 10 players tho, I'm not really sure what to expect? I've never played a game this small. I'm thinking, town : neut : maf, maybe 5 : 2 : 3? It just makes sense to me.
@kirkfan2255 iirc Lux likes neutral / 3p a lot, but I'm not sure how much that would have affected the game set up. tbh tho my memory sucks like hell.

With literally only 10 players tho, I'm not really sure what to expect? I've never played a game this small. I'm thinking, town : neut : maf, maybe 5 : 2 : 3? It just makes sense to me.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Oh goodness I used the wrong there's…

Whoops max tension time ;-;
Oh goodness I used the wrong there's…

Whoops max tension time ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34