Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PriPara [Discussion]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Stanari
To...yeah. basically what Cog says. To be alive/not eliminated when the game ends.
@Stanari
To...yeah. basically what Cog says. To be alive/not eliminated when the game ends.
jghAv2V.png
@Stanari
Can we we lynch you so I can take over your wincon since you won already :c ?
@Stanari
Can we we lynch you so I can take over your wincon since you won already :c ?
LOCKDOWN

Do not post until the Night post is up.
LOCKDOWN

Do not post until the Night post is up.
2rHLxZD.png

Night 4

"Cyalume Change!" The last idol called, the charm in their hand shining and engulfing them as they finished up the final stage of their performance.

"Now wasn't that a great show?" Dorothy called, raising the microphone to the audience, who screamed in reply. "Tension max!"

"Now, we'll be going over results and seeing who'll be leaving the competition today!"

"...Is what you expected me to say! Today, no one will be leaving~! What better way to cause Max Tension!" She cried, pumping her fist in the air as the fans cheered that none of their favorites would be going home.

Nobody was voted off the competition.

Night has now begun. You may continue to post until 18 FRT on the 30th. Please submit your night actions asap using your QTs.

Night 4

"Cyalume Change!" The last idol called, the charm in their hand shining and engulfing them as they finished up the final stage of their performance.

"Now wasn't that a great show?" Dorothy called, raising the microphone to the audience, who screamed in reply. "Tension max!"

"Now, we'll be going over results and seeing who'll be leaving the competition today!"

"...Is what you expected me to say! Today, no one will be leaving~! What better way to cause Max Tension!" She cried, pumping her fist in the air as the fans cheered that none of their favorites would be going home.

Nobody was voted off the competition.

Night has now begun. You may continue to post until 18 FRT on the 30th. Please submit your night actions asap using your QTs.
2rHLxZD.png
Why do I have a feeling that Bear was supposed to keep Night alive ;~;

I'm not going to win this. Goodness. I really should have picked the Jester role.
Why do I have a feeling that Bear was supposed to keep Night alive ;~;

I'm not going to win this. Goodness. I really should have picked the Jester role.
:sob:

time to try to make it possible for me to die and descend to the pits of hell where i belong
:sob:

time to try to make it possible for me to die and descend to the pits of hell where i belong
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Everyone that needed to send in actions has so I'mma just do this now.
LOCKDOWN
Everyone that needed to send in actions has so I'mma just do this now.
LOCKDOWN
Finale

It was a breathtaking moment as the five idols stood on stage, wearing the dresses and shoes belonging to Divine Idols. Dorothy smiled, reaching for her mike. "And now-"

"Now, we'll be watching a performance from the last five idols in the competition," Hibiki cut in smoothly, green eyes shining as she waved at the audience.

"Surprised, Dorothy? You can't get rid of us so easily~" Mew called.

"We still had to be here to ensure the competition went well, after all," New continued.

"Without further ado, we welcome our idols to the stage to perform their song! Please cosmic welcome the five still standing: Mirei, Dorothy, Aroma, Faruru and Fuwari!" Cosmo called.

At once the music started up and Dorothy's scowl at the four hosts melted into a smile as she moved into the familiar choreography. Oh well. At least I got to host most of the competition.

Mikan smiled in the audience. Aroma was performing! Congratulations Aroma! Heaven has smiled down and granted blessings upon you! Gelu~

On stage, Faruru glanced at Aroma. I did it. She's performing!

Aroma smiled too, pointed canines showing as she danced. Inwardly, she scowled: Next time I'll go and curse them even worse so that I actually lose, devi.

Fuwari's smile was wide: I did it! I lasted until the end!

Sophie frowned to herself. I didn't win... but at least I tried, and Cosmo at least gets to be on stage, pshu~

Leona frowned. I didn't manage to get Shion out before me... but Dorothy is happy at least! I should relax~

Shion smirked to herself. I got outplayed... but at least I managed to learn something valuable from all this. Let's go towards the next game!

"Cyalume Change!" The five idols called in unison, before the stage went dark, and then they all glanced at each other in confusion. None of their coords was sparkling... except for Mirei's. The idol in question was running calculations in her head, but she looked confused still.

"What happened, pri?"

Hibiki smiled. "I can explain that. You all won the divine idol coords."

New and Mew stepped forwards. "But only the true divine idol-"

"-can make it glow."

Cosmo smiled. "That's you Mirei. Cosmic congratulations."

The blonde's blue eyes glowed with happiness. "Me, pri?"

Hibiki shot a look at the other idols. "You were the only one left who desired to win. The others had no such intention."

Gracefully accepting their defeat - the audience had only eyes for the pop idol now - the other idols retreated off the stage, leaving Mirei to throw herself into the performance, before finally ending in her signature pose. "Thank you all, pri!"

Laala sat at home, sandwiched in between Shion and Leona, a steaming bowl of okinamiyaki and a plate of pizza sitting on the table next to the couch, green eyes on the television. "Congratulations, Mirei! You did it!"

At long last, the competition was finally over.

StormDreamer, Mirei Minami, Judge has won the competition and become Divine Idol. (Be the last one alive)

Bearclaws, Mikan Shiratama, Angel has achieved their wincon (Keep Aroma alive until the end.)

Stanari, Dorothy West, Rabble Rouser has achieved their wincon (Lynch Nerasis and SilverNight104).

kirkfan2255, Laala Manaka, Jester has achieved their wincon (Get lynched).

Winterreise, Faruru Bokerdole, Copycat has achieved their wincon (Keep Aroma alive until the end).

Cognitive, Fuwari Midorikaze, Hippie has achieved their wincon (Stay alive until the end.)

Nerasis, Hibiki Shikyoin, Moderator has achieved their wincon (Have the game end successfully).

Rangiku, Mew, Moderator has achieved their wincon (Have the game end successfully).

luxmold, New, Moderator has achieved their wincon (Have the game end successfully).

SilverNight104, Cosmo Hojo, Moderator has achieved their wincon (Have the game end successfully).

Here is the link to the spreadsheet we mods used. Please beware, it is very messy.

A challenge from me to you: Guess which mods wrote the flavor for the sign-ups, days and nights.

They're all written by different people, and the person who posted it may or may not be the one who wrote it :)
Finale

It was a breathtaking moment as the five idols stood on stage, wearing the dresses and shoes belonging to Divine Idols. Dorothy smiled, reaching for her mike. "And now-"

"Now, we'll be watching a performance from the last five idols in the competition," Hibiki cut in smoothly, green eyes shining as she waved at the audience.

"Surprised, Dorothy? You can't get rid of us so easily~" Mew called.

"We still had to be here to ensure the competition went well, after all," New continued.

"Without further ado, we welcome our idols to the stage to perform their song! Please cosmic welcome the five still standing: Mirei, Dorothy, Aroma, Faruru and Fuwari!" Cosmo called.

At once the music started up and Dorothy's scowl at the four hosts melted into a smile as she moved into the familiar choreography. Oh well. At least I got to host most of the competition.

Mikan smiled in the audience. Aroma was performing! Congratulations Aroma! Heaven has smiled down and granted blessings upon you! Gelu~

On stage, Faruru glanced at Aroma. I did it. She's performing!

Aroma smiled too, pointed canines showing as she danced. Inwardly, she scowled: Next time I'll go and curse them even worse so that I actually lose, devi.

Fuwari's smile was wide: I did it! I lasted until the end!

Sophie frowned to herself. I didn't win... but at least I tried, and Cosmo at least gets to be on stage, pshu~

Leona frowned. I didn't manage to get Shion out before me... but Dorothy is happy at least! I should relax~

Shion smirked to herself. I got outplayed... but at least I managed to learn something valuable from all this. Let's go towards the next game!

"Cyalume Change!" The five idols called in unison, before the stage went dark, and then they all glanced at each other in confusion. None of their coords was sparkling... except for Mirei's. The idol in question was running calculations in her head, but she looked confused still.

"What happened, pri?"

Hibiki smiled. "I can explain that. You all won the divine idol coords."

New and Mew stepped forwards. "But only the true divine idol-"

"-can make it glow."

Cosmo smiled. "That's you Mirei. Cosmic congratulations."

The blonde's blue eyes glowed with happiness. "Me, pri?"

Hibiki shot a look at the other idols. "You were the only one left who desired to win. The others had no such intention."

Gracefully accepting their defeat - the audience had only eyes for the pop idol now - the other idols retreated off the stage, leaving Mirei to throw herself into the performance, before finally ending in her signature pose. "Thank you all, pri!"

Laala sat at home, sandwiched in between Shion and Leona, a steaming bowl of okinamiyaki and a plate of pizza sitting on the table next to the couch, green eyes on the television. "Congratulations, Mirei! You did it!"

At long last, the competition was finally over.

StormDreamer, Mirei Minami, Judge has won the competition and become Divine Idol. (Be the last one alive)

Bearclaws, Mikan Shiratama, Angel has achieved their wincon (Keep Aroma alive until the end.)

Stanari, Dorothy West, Rabble Rouser has achieved their wincon (Lynch Nerasis and SilverNight104).

kirkfan2255, Laala Manaka, Jester has achieved their wincon (Get lynched).

Winterreise, Faruru Bokerdole, Copycat has achieved their wincon (Keep Aroma alive until the end).

Cognitive, Fuwari Midorikaze, Hippie has achieved their wincon (Stay alive until the end.)

Nerasis, Hibiki Shikyoin, Moderator has achieved their wincon (Have the game end successfully).

Rangiku, Mew, Moderator has achieved their wincon (Have the game end successfully).

luxmold, New, Moderator has achieved their wincon (Have the game end successfully).

SilverNight104, Cosmo Hojo, Moderator has achieved their wincon (Have the game end successfully).

Here is the link to the spreadsheet we mods used. Please beware, it is very messy.

A challenge from me to you: Guess which mods wrote the flavor for the sign-ups, days and nights.

They're all written by different people, and the person who posted it may or may not be the one who wrote it :)
2rHLxZD.png
Omgggg @raiccoon xD
So you're Aroma xD
Omgggg @raiccoon xD
So you're Aroma xD
@Silvernight104
I thought Storm's wincon was to kill everyone...? How did she end up winning
@Silvernight104
I thought Storm's wincon was to kill everyone...? How did she end up winning
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34