Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PriPara [Discussion]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
Whoops, max tension
Whoops, max tension
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
The lack of questionnaires is actually hindering me of scumhunting attempts (to think that I normally leave questionnaires alone)

The shock.

Ok I'll make one anyways and all who wants to fill it in can fill it in

Timezone and/or when you will be active:

Meta?

What sort of players strike you as scunmy?

Thoughts on Day 1, and lurker lynches?

Ok so I'm FR+15 and I don't have a consistent timing where I'm active

I'm not really aggressive, although I find myself being more vocal than when I first started so that's a good thing I guess. My scumhunting has somewhat improved but sometimes I still accidentally push for the wrong person's lynch

Players who contradict statements, either with themselves, or even with the mods (eg. In Merchant Square the mod said everyone had 2 roles and someone said they only had 1 and claimed survivor so we lynched them and they turned out to be maf)

People who seem scummy: Players who lurk, especially after they've been sussed, players who ignore questions and suspicions upon them.
And if I'm in a game with Vrykolakas, they're always maf.
Am joking, but twice already this sort of joke-sussing turned out to be true so *shrug*

Day 1 lynch: Yas. Although right now it's incredibly difficult ><

Lurker lynch: if they fit into the scummy criteria I stayed above, yes. If they're active in other threads and rarely post here (but enough to meet the post req), they should be looked into.
The lack of questionnaires is actually hindering me of scumhunting attempts (to think that I normally leave questionnaires alone)

The shock.

Ok I'll make one anyways and all who wants to fill it in can fill it in

Meta?

Ok so I'm FR+15 and I don't have a consistent timing where I'm active

I'm not really aggressive, although I find myself being more vocal than when I first started so that's a good thing I guess. My scumhunting has somewhat improved but sometimes I still accidentally push for the wrong person's lynch

Players who contradict statements, either with themselves, or even with the mods (eg. In Merchant Square the mod said everyone had 2 roles and someone said they only had 1 and claimed survivor so we lynched them and they turned out to be maf)

People who seem scummy: Players who lurk, especially after they've been sussed, players who ignore questions and suspicions upon them.
And if I'm in a game with Vrykolakas, they're always maf.
Am joking, but twice already this sort of joke-sussing turned out to be true so *shrug*

Day 1 lynch: Yas. Although right now it's incredibly difficult ><

Lurker lynch: if they fit into the scummy criteria I stayed above, yes. If they're active in other threads and rarely post here (but enough to meet the post req), they should be looked into.
[quote name="kirkfan2255" date=2017-03-23 19:54:45] @Rosetta248 Might want to reread the question a little closer. Capisce! [/quote] @kirkfan2255 I know it says you [i]have to[/i] but what are the terms to the [i]have to[/i]? Mod force? Player force? I need more details. Also at school give mercy plz.
kirkfan2255 wrote on 2017-03-23:
@Rosetta248

Might want to reread the question a little closer. Capisce!

@kirkfan2255

I know it says you have to but what are the terms to the have to? Mod force? Player force? I need more details.

Also at school give mercy plz.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Omg I realised recounting merchant square experience has made me go off track. That line about contradiction goes under the 'scummy behaviour' section.

Where did everyone go D:?

(Guys let's take bets to see how long I can last before I run out of ideas to fulfill my quirk)
Omg I realised recounting merchant square experience has made me go off track. That line about contradiction goes under the 'scummy behaviour' section.

Where did everyone go D:?

(Guys let's take bets to see how long I can last before I run out of ideas to fulfill my quirk)
And also forgot to answer the question on the player ratio. Will get back to it later, phone dying.

Isn't the sky nice?
And also forgot to answer the question on the player ratio. Will get back to it later, phone dying.

Isn't the sky nice?
@Winterreise omg your quirk would annoy me to the pits of hell if I had it > ~ <

copying and pasting this from earlier ~

I'll be more active from 12 to 8:30 FR time, altho today through Saturday I'll be busy selling my soul to the demon the coliseum for ice activities.

fyi I'm posting this in class :>

Meta?

Slowly establishing a constant meta. Seems to be a lot of short posting, and I tend to ask for clarification a lot. Personally, I prefer having a lot of information sorta confirmed information when I'm scum hunting (ex. night results, pieces about roles. If this is set up like Witches' Revolt then I'll have a field day :D), and I find that I'm often wrong if I go off of icky wording so >.>

As you said, people who contradict themselves. Also, people who just refuse to actually keep up with the thread? Or like, if they are unable to read the thread for a while and they just don't go back and read at least the last 5 pages. I know that it might actually be IRL problems but I'm paranoid that a mafia might use that as en excuse to get away with not participating in discussion.

Lurker lynches are :ok_hand: bc they get rid of maf / unhelpful neut / unhelpful town, but like, D1 has always been somewhat weird for me. There's barely any information to go off of <.< so I feel like D1 I tend to leave major scum hunting to others.

Unless someone really pings me off but that doesn't happen too often ;w;

sigh time to stop procrastinating on classwork
@Winterreise omg your quirk would annoy me to the pits of hell if I had it > ~ <

copying and pasting this from earlier ~

I'll be more active from 12 to 8:30 FR time, altho today through Saturday I'll be busy selling my soul to the demon the coliseum for ice activities.

fyi I'm posting this in class :>

Meta?

Slowly establishing a constant meta. Seems to be a lot of short posting, and I tend to ask for clarification a lot. Personally, I prefer having a lot of information sorta confirmed information when I'm scum hunting (ex. night results, pieces about roles. If this is set up like Witches' Revolt then I'll have a field day :D), and I find that I'm often wrong if I go off of icky wording so >.>

As you said, people who contradict themselves. Also, people who just refuse to actually keep up with the thread? Or like, if they are unable to read the thread for a while and they just don't go back and read at least the last 5 pages. I know that it might actually be IRL problems but I'm paranoid that a mafia might use that as en excuse to get away with not participating in discussion.

Lurker lynches are :ok_hand: bc they get rid of maf / unhelpful neut / unhelpful town, but like, D1 has always been somewhat weird for me. There's barely any information to go off of <.< so I feel like D1 I tend to leave major scum hunting to others.

Unless someone really pings me off but that doesn't happen too often ;w;

sigh time to stop procrastinating on classwork
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
Really quickly: (also in class :P)
I'm FR+3 and will be more active in evenings.
For meta, I'm usually on the quieter side, with shorter posts. But I will get louder if someone seems sus.
Sus things to me are contradictions and lurking.
I'm for D1 and lurker lynches, especially in a speedrun like this. We need to try and get maf as soon as possible
Really quickly: (also in class :P)
I'm FR+3 and will be more active in evenings.
For meta, I'm usually on the quieter side, with shorter posts. But I will get louder if someone seems sus.
Sus things to me are contradictions and lurking.
I'm for D1 and lurker lynches, especially in a speedrun like this. We need to try and get maf as soon as possible
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@raiccoon
Woah how did you figure it out? (Maybe I accidentally made it obvious)

Anyways, given that maf normally make up 1/4 of the players, there's probably 3 mafia, 0 or 1 or 2 neutrals, and the rest are town.

Gonna make a...hmmm....somewhat inaccurate reads list, by recalling everyone's (excluding myself) activity and generally behaviour off the top of my head.

This list is based of purely from vibes. I have no substantial evidence(in fact this is an impromptu idea as I was typing this post) to support any of these reads and should mot be taken too seriously.

Town ish
Rai
Rose
Kirk
Night

Neutral ish/uncertain
Bear
Crow
Storm

Scum ish
Soulless
Libre

I guess it helps me organise my brain a bit, and to help me remember who's in this game
@raiccoon
Woah how did you figure it out? (Maybe I accidentally made it obvious)

Anyways, given that maf normally make up 1/4 of the players, there's probably 3 mafia, 0 or 1 or 2 neutrals, and the rest are town.

Gonna make a...hmmm....somewhat inaccurate reads list, by recalling everyone's (excluding myself) activity and generally behaviour off the top of my head.

This list is based of purely from vibes. I have no substantial evidence(in fact this is an impromptu idea as I was typing this post) to support any of these reads and should mot be taken too seriously.

Town ish
Rai
Rose
Kirk
Night

Neutral ish/uncertain
Bear
Crow
Storm

Scum ish
Soulless
Libre

I guess it helps me organise my brain a bit, and to help me remember who's in this game
@Nerasis, @Rangiku, @luxmold and @Silvernight104 as well as @ everyone in the Discussion

I apologize as it sadly aligns with the weekend I am going to my fathers. Forgive me, if you are reading this and don't know what I'm talking about, I will not have computer access from later today until Sunday(Sometimes Monday). I'll be back then, I hope you will all be able to carry on without me. I hope I will live to see what happens when I get back.
@Nerasis, @Rangiku, @luxmold and @Silvernight104 as well as @ everyone in the Discussion

I apologize as it sadly aligns with the weekend I am going to my fathers. Forgive me, if you are reading this and don't know what I'm talking about, I will not have computer access from later today until Sunday(Sometimes Monday). I'll be back then, I hope you will all be able to carry on without me. I hope I will live to see what happens when I get back.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Should not*

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Should not*

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34