Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Squallfall Square Discussion Thread[End]
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Players:@Limelight, @raiccoon, @Winterreise, @Leremis, @ChaoticKagura, @Nudiustertian, @Rosetta248, @Cacogen, @StormDreamer, @TeenyTinyDragon, @caleaf, @LuxLight, @MagykalWagykal, @myrese, @LibreNoctre, @Alphadragon, @xspideray, @AtherValence, @Silverein, @browncoatparadox, @earendils
Substitutes: @Nerasis, @Gwendolyn
Spectators: @SmashedFish

I'm not in the best mood for flavour, soooo... flavour will be as minimalist as acceptable, I think.

Fourth Sundown
A lot was dropped. A bombshell in fact. In the end, silverein was chosen to be the victim of today's lynch.

[silverein / Colby / Cymbal Crasher]
Players:@Limelight, @raiccoon, @Winterreise, @Leremis, @ChaoticKagura, @Nudiustertian, @Rosetta248, @Cacogen, @StormDreamer, @TeenyTinyDragon, @caleaf, @LuxLight, @MagykalWagykal, @myrese, @LibreNoctre, @Alphadragon, @xspideray, @AtherValence, @Silverein, @browncoatparadox, @earendils
Substitutes: @Nerasis, @Gwendolyn
Spectators: @SmashedFish

I'm not in the best mood for flavour, soooo... flavour will be as minimalist as acceptable, I think.

Fourth Sundown
A lot was dropped. A bombshell in fact. In the end, silverein was chosen to be the victim of today's lynch.

[silverein / Colby / Cymbal Crasher]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Based on the rolename of "Cymbal Crasher" I believe it symbolizes causing chaos and distraction. The sound itself is brash. Also, colby is not on pizza, and the color is not blue. I think it is safe to assume they were anti-town.
Based on the rolename of "Cymbal Crasher" I believe it symbolizes causing chaos and distraction. The sound itself is brash. Also, colby is not on pizza, and the color is not blue. I think it is safe to assume they were anti-town.
i guess. i'm kinda annoyed that we legit know nothing about colby but that's another cheese name down i guess.
i guess. i'm kinda annoyed that we legit know nothing about colby but that's another cheese name down i guess.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Nudiustertian

Hmm, you're probably right. :S

@raiccoon

We'll know more when flavor is released, at least. Who should I kill tonight? I have a Target in mind, but let's hear your ideas first. That goes for everyone. Start thinking.
@Nudiustertian

Hmm, you're probably right. :S

@raiccoon

We'll know more when flavor is released, at least. Who should I kill tonight? I have a Target in mind, but let's hear your ideas first. That goes for everyone. Start thinking.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
  1. raiccoon
  2. Winterreise
  3. ChaoticKagura
  4. Nudiustertian
  5. StormDreamer
  6. TeenyTinyDragon
  7. caleaf
  8. MagykalWagykal
  9. Alphadragon
  10. xspideray
  11. AtherValence

I think these are the only players left (included myself to avoid any confusion).
  1. raiccoon
  2. Winterreise
  3. ChaoticKagura
  4. Nudiustertian
  5. StormDreamer
  6. TeenyTinyDragon
  7. caleaf
  8. MagykalWagykal
  9. Alphadragon
  10. xspideray
  11. AtherValence

I think these are the only players left (included myself to avoid any confusion).
(fil I think it's n4)

caleaf has random spurts of WiFi but I don't know if she has enough to play. She should be back by next week, tho. I'm worried bc I'm not particularly sus of anyone. the only thing that bothers me would require me to out my role so I'd like to wait another night
(fil I think it's n4)

caleaf has random spurts of WiFi but I don't know if she has enough to play. She should be back by next week, tho. I'm worried bc I'm not particularly sus of anyone. the only thing that bothers me would require me to out my role so I'd like to wait another night
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
I don't think Fil would include all town names in pizza cheeses. For example, Smearcase's role isn't there, while Ricotta's was there. And I can say that mine isn't either. Besides, the latest modkills are all non-pizza cheeses. If they were all mafia, you'd think we would have won by now. So there's literally no way of knowing ;_;. Although I'll bet that most of the town cheese names are up there.

I have no either what Cymbal Crasher is supposed to do, but it sounds mafia enough :/
I don't think Fil would include all town names in pizza cheeses. For example, Smearcase's role isn't there, while Ricotta's was there. And I can say that mine isn't either. Besides, the latest modkills are all non-pizza cheeses. If they were all mafia, you'd think we would have won by now. So there's literally no way of knowing ;_;. Although I'll bet that most of the town cheese names are up there.

I have no either what Cymbal Crasher is supposed to do, but it sounds mafia enough :/
Alright. I mentioned in MM I would be gone over the weekend but I expected to be here more, sorry. I'll have read up quite a bit instead of skimming like i did earlier today and respond, but from what i can see, I doubt silverein was mafia, but I suppise non-town is a possibility. Colby is put on a however rare.
Alright. I mentioned in MM I would be gone over the weekend but I expected to be here more, sorry. I'll have read up quite a bit instead of skimming like i did earlier today and respond, but from what i can see, I doubt silverein was mafia, but I suppise non-town is a possibility. Colby is put on a however rare.
banner_grimm.png
@Magykalwagykal
Wait who do you have in mind ._. If we're not sure we can always...not use the ability, but that'll give a free kill to whoever the person is
@Magykalwagykal
Wait who do you have in mind ._. If we're not sure we can always...not use the ability, but that'll give a free kill to whoever the person is
@Winterreise

Just someone I had found suspicious before. And not kill anyone? D: No way! I have to use my role! Even if I'm not sure, we're pretty sure that a lot of people here are Mafia because town keeps dropping out. xD I'm just going to trust my gut for this one. :) Unless you guys have a better idea?
@Winterreise

Just someone I had found suspicious before. And not kill anyone? D: No way! I have to use my role! Even if I'm not sure, we're pretty sure that a lot of people here are Mafia because town keeps dropping out. xD I'm just going to trust my gut for this one. :) Unless you guys have a better idea?
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93