Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Squallfall Square Discussion Thread[End]
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 92 93
@raiccoon

Although this doesn't explain why Fil hasn't kicked Lux or earendils out since neither has posted at least 3 times per day/night cycle.
@raiccoon

Although this doesn't explain why Fil hasn't kicked Lux or earendils out since neither has posted at least 3 times per day/night cycle.
Looks like earindils dropped off the face.of the planet. Starving dragons, hasn't posted since march, the whole 9 yards.
Looks like earindils dropped off the face.of the planet. Starving dragons, hasn't posted since march, the whole 9 yards.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Athervalence yeah I really don't know what's going on. Unless they are v important roles/ the only remaining mafia they should have been kicked off a while ago.
@Athervalence yeah I really don't know what's going on. Unless they are v important roles/ the only remaining mafia they should have been kicked off a while ago.
@fil what's going on????
@fil what's going on????
@Fil
You should probably mod kill earindils and maybe LuxLight, it doesn't seem they're going to show up any time soon and haven't been active for days. But of course it's still up to you to decide on what to do.
@Fil
You should probably mod kill earindils and maybe LuxLight, it doesn't seem they're going to show up any time soon and haven't been active for days. But of course it's still up to you to decide on what to do.
[quote name="silverein" date=2017-04-09 10:57:45] @/Nudiustertian Ya...it was... indeed a very, very poor attept X"D [/quote] This is one of the more scummier things I can find, and as I have no other real suspicions towards anyone else, I will be voting for them.
silverein wrote on 2017-04-09:
@/Nudiustertian
Ya...it was... indeed a very, very poor attept X"D

This is one of the more scummier things I can find, and as I have no other real suspicions towards anyone else, I will be voting for them.
Well, I have to go to bed now. Also just as a reminder to everyone I won't be as active Monday through Wednesday because of school. Although I'll still try to input something after school, and at the very least participate in lynching.
Well, I have to go to bed now. Also just as a reminder to everyone I won't be as active Monday through Wednesday because of school. Although I'll still try to input something after school, and at the very least participate in lynching.
Players:@Limelight, @raiccoon, @Winterreise, @Leremis, @ChaoticKagura, @Nudiustertian, @Rosetta248, @Cacogen, @StormDreamer, @TeenyTinyDragon, @caleaf, @LuxLight, @MagykalWagykal, @myrese, @LibreNoctre, @Alphadragon, @xspideray, @AtherValence, @Silverein, @browncoatparadox, @earendils
Substitutes: @Nerasis, @Gwendolyn
Spectators: @SmashedFish

Guys and gals, relax. I'm getting them modkilled. Flavorlessly bland. Ahem.
  • earendils is modkilled.
    [earendels / Kasseri / Lightbearer]
  • Luxlight is modkilled.
    [Luxlight / Wensleydale / Truthseeker]
  • Limelight has dropped out. ...
    [Limelight / Emmentaler / Photomancer]
Players:@Limelight, @raiccoon, @Winterreise, @Leremis, @ChaoticKagura, @Nudiustertian, @Rosetta248, @Cacogen, @StormDreamer, @TeenyTinyDragon, @caleaf, @LuxLight, @MagykalWagykal, @myrese, @LibreNoctre, @Alphadragon, @xspideray, @AtherValence, @Silverein, @browncoatparadox, @earendils
Substitutes: @Nerasis, @Gwendolyn
Spectators: @SmashedFish

Guys and gals, relax. I'm getting them modkilled. Flavorlessly bland. Ahem.
  • earendils is modkilled.
    [earendels / Kasseri / Lightbearer]
  • Luxlight is modkilled.
    [Luxlight / Wensleydale / Truthseeker]
  • Limelight has dropped out. ...
    [Limelight / Emmentaler / Photomancer]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Wow. Some of you still have school? Our classes already ended by the end of March.
Wow. Some of you still have school? Our classes already ended by the end of March.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
Kasseri and Wensleydale aren't found in pizza...hm...anddd we lost at least another townie.
Kasseri and Wensleydale aren't found in pizza...hm...anddd we lost at least another townie.
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 92 93