Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Squallfall Square Discussion Thread[End]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
suppp! :D so excited for thiss
suppp! :D so excited for thiss
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
[b]1. Username, Pronouns, Short Introduction[/b] Hey guys :3 I'm Storm, she/her pronouns (tho I don't mind being called anything else~), and uh...yeah. I'm FR+16, and am also in Spy's Venom and will be playing HistMaf 3 too, so activity might be a bit jumpy. [b]2. Experience with Mafia? Any familiar faces?[/b] I've...played ~25 games here on FR, I think? I'm still embarrassingly terrible at mafia though, sooo yeah. I've played with most of you before, though there are some new faces here :3 (so... nice to meet you @caleaf, @LuxLight, @myrese, @DraconicSpeaker, @AtherValence, @Silverein @browncoatparadox, and @earindils!) [b]3. Playing style? How do you usually place/act?[/b] I try to be helpful, I guess, but I suck at scumhunting >-< I usually sus people from [b]4. Are you fond of long lore? Or do you prefer short stories?[/b] It depends. If it's super long then I'm..probably going to lose my patience halfway. :3 I guess middle-ish long lore? [b]5. Optional space![/b] Spaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/nbAYVieVAgOti/giphy.gif[/img] ----- Also, [quote name="@SilverNight104" date=2017-03-03 02:19:37] Mod lunches ftw. [/quote] Pffffffffffffffft. *makes tutting sounds at Silver* Mod lunches? Why would anyone consider making lunches out of mods? [color=transparent]I bet they would taste really good :3[/color]
1. Username, Pronouns, Short Introduction
Hey guys :3 I'm Storm, she/her pronouns (tho I don't mind being called anything else~), and uh...yeah. I'm FR+16, and am also in Spy's Venom and will be playing HistMaf 3 too, so activity might be a bit jumpy.
2. Experience with Mafia? Any familiar faces?
I've...played ~25 games here on FR, I think? I'm still embarrassingly terrible at mafia though, sooo yeah. I've played with most of you before, though there are some new faces here :3 (so... nice to meet you @caleaf, @LuxLight, @myrese, @DraconicSpeaker, @AtherValence, @Silverein @browncoatparadox, and @earindils!)
3. Playing style? How do you usually place/act?
I try to be helpful, I guess, but I suck at scumhunting >-< I usually sus people from
4. Are you fond of long lore? Or do you prefer short stories?
It depends. If it's super long then I'm..probably going to lose my patience halfway. :3 I guess middle-ish long lore?
5. Optional space!
Spaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
giphy.gif

Also,
@SilverNight104 wrote on 2017-03-03:
Mod lunches ftw.
Pffffffffffffffft. *makes tutting sounds at Silver* Mod lunches? Why would anyone consider making lunches out of mods? I bet they would taste really good :3
jghAv2V.png
Hi! I am TeenyTinyDragon. You can call me TeenyTinyDragon. Or Teeny, or TeenyTiny, or anything really. I use the pronouns she/her but it's totally fine if you use they/them or accidentally use he/him!

This is my fifth game of forum mafia I think. Usually I play on Town of Salem or EpicMafia. I recognise quite a few people here!

I've been trying to act LESS scummy as Town in forum Mafia. Dunno if it's working or not :,D I dot think I have a set play style yet.

4. Are you fond of long lore? Or do you prefer short stories
SHORT STORIES. Long ones aren't bad but I have no patience to read them D:

5. Optional space!

!
Hi! I am TeenyTinyDragon. You can call me TeenyTinyDragon. Or Teeny, or TeenyTiny, or anything really. I use the pronouns she/her but it's totally fine if you use they/them or accidentally use he/him!

This is my fifth game of forum mafia I think. Usually I play on Town of Salem or EpicMafia. I recognise quite a few people here!

I've been trying to act LESS scummy as Town in forum Mafia. Dunno if it's working or not :,D I dot think I have a set play style yet.

4. Are you fond of long lore? Or do you prefer short stories
SHORT STORIES. Long ones aren't bad but I have no patience to read them D:

5. Optional space!

!
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
Also I forgot to say, I'm 21 hours ahead and I'm gonna go to bed soon
Also I forgot to say, I'm 21 hours ahead and I'm gonna go to bed soon
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
@StormDreamer

If you remember the conversation we had yesterday (or earlier today) in the SV Discord, you'll know why I love them. *tuts* How could you be so disapproving of mod lunches.

And tsk, tsk. You need to have enough patience to write 500+ word long lore Storm, I'm disappointed.

And you forgot to mention something: Everyone, please lynch StormDreamer, she's clearly maf because she likes to lynch the mod !11!1!!1

@StormDreamer

If you remember the conversation we had yesterday (or earlier today) in the SV Discord, you'll know why I love them. *tuts* How could you be so disapproving of mod lunches.

And tsk, tsk. You need to have enough patience to write 500+ word long lore Storm, I'm disappointed.

And you forgot to mention something: Everyone, please lynch StormDreamer, she's clearly maf because she likes to lynch the mod !11!1!!1

2rHLxZD.png
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
bann.png
Oh shoot. Forgot that I didn't finish question three before I hit post button.

I try to be helpful, I guess, but I suck at scumhunting >-< I usually can't get vibes off people, so I usually just try to look behind motives of claiming /kills etc. I like doing kill analysis, especially if there are multiple kills and... yeah :3 There's still a lot for me to learn, though~
Oh shoot. Forgot that I didn't finish question three before I hit post button.

I try to be helpful, I guess, but I suck at scumhunting >-< I usually can't get vibes off people, so I usually just try to look behind motives of claiming /kills etc. I like doing kill analysis, especially if there are multiple kills and... yeah :3 There's still a lot for me to learn, though~
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="@SilverNight104" date=2017-03-03 02:43:34] @/StormDreamer If you remember the conversation we had yesterday (or earlier today) in the SV Discord, you'll know why I love them. *tuts* How could you be so disapproving of mod lunches. And tsk, tsk. You need to have enough patience to write 500+ word long lore Storm, I'm disappointed. And you forgot to mention something: Everyone, please lynch StormDreamer, she's clearly maf because she likes to lynch the mod !11!1!!1 [/quote] Tsk tsk, it was only like, five hours ago? And yesh, I remember that~ I'm not currently pushing for a mod lynch though [color=transparent]Though I would have loved to...[/color] Plus, if I'm pushing for a mod lynch every game, then it's not really alignment indicative, is it?
@SilverNight104 wrote on 2017-03-03:
@/StormDreamer

Tsk tsk, it was only like, five hours ago? And yesh, I remember that~
I'm not currently pushing for a mod lynch though Though I would have loved to...
Plus, if I'm pushing for a mod lynch every game, then it's not really alignment indicative, is it?
jghAv2V.png
Quote:

5. Optional space!

1. Heyo! <: I'm ChaoticKagura. I'm mostly referred to as Chao or Kag but tbh I don't care what you call me. She/hers or they/them are fine. I'm FR+16, and I have a very unpredictable sleeping schedule atm... Probably be on periodically throughout the day.

2. I have a good amount of experience, there's a list of the games I played on my bio. I know lots of the people here.

3. I'm really unpredictable. How I play varies a lot on the specific game, the importance of my role and the players. I've been told multiple times I need to start trusting my gut and being more aggressive >.> But overall I tend to second-guess myself a lot. So yeah, lots of opinions switching.

4. I love intricate lore that I can get immersed in, but nice and simple games are great too!

5. hollywood undead ftw
Quote:

5. Optional space!

1. Heyo! <: I'm ChaoticKagura. I'm mostly referred to as Chao or Kag but tbh I don't care what you call me. She/hers or they/them are fine. I'm FR+16, and I have a very unpredictable sleeping schedule atm... Probably be on periodically throughout the day.

2. I have a good amount of experience, there's a list of the games I played on my bio. I know lots of the people here.

3. I'm really unpredictable. How I play varies a lot on the specific game, the importance of my role and the players. I've been told multiple times I need to start trusting my gut and being more aggressive >.> But overall I tend to second-guess myself a lot. So yeah, lots of opinions switching.

4. I love intricate lore that I can get immersed in, but nice and simple games are great too!

5. hollywood undead ftw
bann.png
1. Usernames, Pronouns, Short Introduction

Hello everyone~ I'm Nudiustertian, and you can probably call me anything that let's me know you are referring to me. (i.e. Nudius) She/Her or They/Them is fine. I have school from FR 4:00 to 13:00 but I may be able to post there at times. (Just don't expect anything too complex for a mobile post.) Other than that, I pretty much have plenty of freetime.

This is my second forum Mafia game, and I recognize quite a few.

3. Playing Style? How do you usually place/act?

Being only my second game, I wouldn't say that I have any particular set style yet. I do tend to be skeptical till it's pretty much certain someone is town or mafia. I also tend to only speak if I think that I genuinely have something useful.

4. Are you a fond of lore? Or do you prefer short stories?

Lore is always nice, but I'd be fine either way.

5. Optional Space!

Nudiustertian means the day before yesterday.
1. Usernames, Pronouns, Short Introduction

Hello everyone~ I'm Nudiustertian, and you can probably call me anything that let's me know you are referring to me. (i.e. Nudius) She/Her or They/Them is fine. I have school from FR 4:00 to 13:00 but I may be able to post there at times. (Just don't expect anything too complex for a mobile post.) Other than that, I pretty much have plenty of freetime.

This is my second forum Mafia game, and I recognize quite a few.

3. Playing Style? How do you usually place/act?

Being only my second game, I wouldn't say that I have any particular set style yet. I do tend to be skeptical till it's pretty much certain someone is town or mafia. I also tend to only speak if I think that I genuinely have something useful.

4. Are you a fond of lore? Or do you prefer short stories?

Lore is always nice, but I'd be fine either way.

5. Optional Space!

Nudiustertian means the day before yesterday.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93