Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Squallfall Square Discussion Thread[End]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 93
Great now we are definitely going to have a lynch. Was there anyone else who seemed overly suspicious or seemed like they're a lurker? I am still suspicious of @Nudiustertian myself for many of the reasons already stated in previous posts. Also does anyone know why @Luxlight hasn't been mod killed if they haven't posted at all since the start of the game?
Great now we are definitely going to have a lynch. Was there anyone else who seemed overly suspicious or seemed like they're a lurker? I am still suspicious of @Nudiustertian myself for many of the reasons already stated in previous posts. Also does anyone know why @Luxlight hasn't been mod killed if they haven't posted at all since the start of the game?
so um

does luxlight exist
so um

does luxlight exist
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon
They're in player slot 13 on the first page so they must exist somewhere.... just not anywhere in this game...
@raiccoon
They're in player slot 13 on the first page so they must exist somewhere.... just not anywhere in this game...
@Athervalence try to go to their profile
@Athervalence try to go to their profile
It says Error 404 Page Not Found so maybe they don't exist? but then why are they on the player sheet?
It says Error 404 Page Not Found so maybe they don't exist? but then why are they on the player sheet?
I think they changed their name.

sorry this is really awk

@LuxAurelia were you previously luxlight?
I think they changed their name.

sorry this is really awk

@LuxAurelia were you previously luxlight?
@raiccoon

You seem to be right, I went back to the sign-up thread to check and that's the name that showed up instead of luxlight
@raiccoon

You seem to be right, I went back to the sign-up thread to check and that's the name that showed up instead of luxlight
@Athervalence it looks like they've been active tho, and they recently signed up for another game under the name luxlight.
@Athervalence it looks like they've been active tho, and they recently signed up for another game under the name luxlight.
@raiccoon

I am so lost right now...
@raiccoon

I am so lost right now...
[quote name="@Winterreise" date=2017-04-09 19:50:12] To reply @/nudiustertian I didn't say you wouldn't vote for earendils. What I was saying is that you didn't object to an earendils lynch, and yet you objected to silverein/ather/you lynch. I mean, I can understand that you don't wanna be lynched but, you objected to my reasons for silverein [/quote] I was meaning I didn't object any lynch, well of course I'm not advocating my own. But I don't see where I really defended any one person. I was just offering my opinion on how I would prefer to decide.
@Winterreise wrote on 2017-04-09:
To reply @/nudiustertian
I didn't say you wouldn't vote for earendils. What I was saying is that you didn't object to an earendils lynch, and yet you objected to silverein/ather/you lynch. I mean, I can understand that you don't wanna be lynched but, you objected to my reasons for silverein

I was meaning I didn't object any lynch, well of course I'm not advocating my own. But I don't see where I really defended any one person. I was just offering my opinion on how I would prefer to decide.
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 93