Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm - Mafia [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[quote name="Rangiku" date=2017-02-13 08:40:34] @/MagykalWagykal Got you down[b]. :) [/b] [/quote] @Rangiku *breathes* IS THAT A :) SMILEY FACE I SEE THERE GUYS RAN IS CONF SCUM LYNCH RAN D1
Rangiku wrote on 2017-02-13:
@/MagykalWagykal

Got you down. :)

@Rangiku
*breathes*
IS THAT A :) SMILEY FACE I SEE THERE
GUYS RAN IS CONF SCUM
LYNCH RAN D1
jghAv2V.png
@Stormdreamer

You may go ahead and try. I got a special punishment saved just for you.

*Steeples fingers and murmurs yes*
@Stormdreamer

You may go ahead and try. I got a special punishment saved just for you.

*Steeples fingers and murmurs yes*
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku
*fingerguns* I'm flattered that you've thought about a punishment for me, ahuhuhu <3
In any case, I'm ready for anything you throw at me. I'm actually curious to see what you will come up with.
@Rangiku
*fingerguns* I'm flattered that you've thought about a punishment for me, ahuhuhu <3
In any case, I'm ready for anything you throw at me. I'm actually curious to see what you will come up with.
jghAv2V.png
FITE ME RAN <3
FITE ME RAN <3
jghAv2V.png
@FloatinginSpace @Mue

I have heard back from Kirk in regards to the conflicting dates - to avoid any stress and possibilities of role overlap, I am pushing the game down one week to March 11th to provide a one week gap between the two. This should allow time for Hist Maf to be further into it's course and closer to completion and add the possibility that some players may or may not be still alive or may have completed wincons by then. Hopefully this alleviates some stresses if you guys are set in joining still or whatnot. Just let me know.

Though I still got you down, Space. :)

@Stormdreamer

YES YES FITE ME! You are so eager for those punishments. I may just have to think of more. *Cackles*
@FloatinginSpace @Mue

I have heard back from Kirk in regards to the conflicting dates - to avoid any stress and possibilities of role overlap, I am pushing the game down one week to March 11th to provide a one week gap between the two. This should allow time for Hist Maf to be further into it's course and closer to completion and add the possibility that some players may or may not be still alive or may have completed wincons by then. Hopefully this alleviates some stresses if you guys are set in joining still or whatnot. Just let me know.

Though I still got you down, Space. :)

@Stormdreamer

YES YES FITE ME! You are so eager for those punishments. I may just have to think of more. *Cackles*
@Rangiku

Sign me up then!!
are we choosing the # spot we want or?
@Rangiku

Sign me up then!!
are we choosing the # spot we want or?
_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif
@Mue

You can pick one yes. :] I am giving players the option.
@Mue

You can pick one yes. :] I am giving players the option.
@Rangiku

Do the spot #s mean anything or is it just for fun to choose :o
@Rangiku

Do the spot #s mean anything or is it just for fun to choose :o
@Mue
Since the mod is at work I'll step in to answer. No, spot numbers mean nothing and are just fun to pick.
@Mue
Since the mod is at work I'll step in to answer. No, spot numbers mean nothing and are just fun to pick.
@Gwendolyn @Rangiku (sorry for double ping :( )
Aaaah okay, then ill just go with whatever spot. Fill me into the next available or surprise me with a spot. Whichever works :)
@Gwendolyn @Rangiku (sorry for double ping :( )
Aaaah okay, then ill just go with whatever spot. Fill me into the next available or surprise me with a spot. Whichever works :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17