Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm - Mafia [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Moonwater

You got it!

@SmashedFish

No worries! Just keep me posted - can work with you if needbe. Hope life isn't a complete butt. x3
@Moonwater

You got it!

@SmashedFish

No worries! Just keep me posted - can work with you if needbe. Hope life isn't a complete butt. x3
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku
Oh god. Really not sure if I should join more games at this point...but I sort of promised that I'd join your first game...
@Rangiku
Oh god. Really not sure if I should join more games at this point...but I sort of promised that I'd join your first game...
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy

Its no worries viva! You just let me know what is best for you. <3
@VivaFariy

Its no worries viva! You just let me know what is best for you. <3
@Rangiku

Edit: Put me down as spec. I just checked and I have major RL commitments in March, sorry!
@Rangiku

Edit: Put me down as spec. I just checked and I have major RL commitments in March, sorry!
2rHLxZD.png
@Rangiku

*Wall Explodes*

Did I just here Monster Hunter mafia game? Sign me up!
Also I won't pay for the wall
@Rangiku

*Wall Explodes*

Did I just here Monster Hunter mafia game? Sign me up!
Also I won't pay for the wall
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Rangiku

Yo
Give me Slot #13
@Rangiku

Yo
Give me Slot #13
@Rangiku
Sorry, but I don't think I can play. I'll probably just end up dropping due to rl commitments. I'll spectate though! Definitely watching you mod your first game :)
@Rangiku
Sorry, but I don't think I can play. I'll probably just end up dropping due to rl commitments. I'll spectate though! Definitely watching you mod your first game :)
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Rangiku
Spec me ;3
@Rangiku
Spec me ;3
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@VivaFariy

No problemo! I totally understand. ^^ I will be happy to have you sit with us and chat behind the scenes and you definitely get to see me at my first game. <3

@Purpleater13, @limelight,

Got you guys down! Thanks~
@VivaFariy

No problemo! I totally understand. ^^ I will be happy to have you sit with us and chat behind the scenes and you definitely get to see me at my first game. <3

@Purpleater13, @limelight,

Got you guys down! Thanks~
@Nerasis'

Got you down senpai. <3
@Nerasis'

Got you down senpai. <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17