^
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
^
^
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
^
^
@Rangiku I'm really sorry, but I think I'm going to drop this game for now. I feel as though I need to work on my mafia skills as they currently aren't sufficient enough to be considered useful in the games I've been playing. I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to try to pursue mafia elsewhere and see if I can improve :(
@Rangiku I'm really sorry, but I think I'm going to drop this game for now. I feel as though I need to work on my mafia skills as they currently aren't sufficient enough to be considered useful in the games I've been playing. I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to try to pursue mafia elsewhere and see if I can improve :(
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@nsts
@FloatingInSpace
@Rosetta248
@Stormdreamer
@Hydria
@Winterreise
@blanketgender
@Purpleater13
@MagykalWagykal
@Leremis
@Mue
@Limelight
@SoullessRogue
@Alphadragon
@Nudiustertian
@Chillyfoot
@demoliceros
@Epioth
@Imadia
@Wildface1010
@Amyatzu
@Elementis
@FusionKnight
@anika

As much as it pains me to say this but I am going to be shutting this game down. I am so, so sorry guys but some recent events have made me pull for the need to take a step back from mafia games and I don't know when I will be back. Even then if. I appreciate those of you whom have stuck by me the longest during this extensive signup process and were interested in playing my game. I appreciate that and again, I do apologize for this coming so abruptly, but I feel it's best.

Thank you again everyone.
@nsts
@FloatingInSpace
@Rosetta248
@Stormdreamer
@Hydria
@Winterreise
@blanketgender
@Purpleater13
@MagykalWagykal
@Leremis
@Mue
@Limelight
@SoullessRogue
@Alphadragon
@Nudiustertian
@Chillyfoot
@demoliceros
@Epioth
@Imadia
@Wildface1010
@Amyatzu
@Elementis
@FusionKnight
@anika

As much as it pains me to say this but I am going to be shutting this game down. I am so, so sorry guys but some recent events have made me pull for the need to take a step back from mafia games and I don't know when I will be back. Even then if. I appreciate those of you whom have stuck by me the longest during this extensive signup process and were interested in playing my game. I appreciate that and again, I do apologize for this coming so abruptly, but I feel it's best.

Thank you again everyone.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17