Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Witches' Revolt Mafia Discussion (ENDED)
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 240 241
@VivaFariy

Thanks. :D Figured the familiar was the best thing. It was either the Gowing Pocket Mouse or the Glossy Duskrat. XD Which I think is on a derg somewhere tho.
@VivaFariy

Thanks. :D Figured the familiar was the best thing. It was either the Gowing Pocket Mouse or the Glossy Duskrat. XD Which I think is on a derg somewhere tho.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Now to just expand so I can continue on with the others. lol >.<
Now to just expand so I can continue on with the others. lol >.<
@Rangiku if you could post the music, that would be great? I have no idea how I'm going to do the music section :')

If I don't see it before I go to sleep I'll definitely format everything tomorrow.
@Rangiku if you could post the music, that would be great? I have no idea how I'm going to do the music section :')

If I don't see it before I go to sleep I'll definitely format everything tomorrow.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
i was going to sleep i swear but linus' bio is like pretty legit right [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30134140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/301342/30134140.png[/img] [/url]
i was going to sleep i swear
but linus' bio is like pretty legit right

30134140.png
@raiccon

Didja want me to post which songs I found so you can add the section? Or did you want me to make the section and you add it to the table of contents? XD

Though any set up should work. It will just be provided links to whatever site the songs are on and which character(s) they are devoted to. I wager most will be Youtube stuff.
@raiccon

Didja want me to post which songs I found so you can add the section? Or did you want me to make the section and you add it to the table of contents? XD

Though any set up should work. It will just be provided links to whatever site the songs are on and which character(s) they are devoted to. I wager most will be Youtube stuff.
@Rangiku I think it will be better if you made a post for me to add to the ToC. That way you can go back and edit it urself if need be :3
@Rangiku I think it will be better if you made a post for me to add to the ToC. That way you can go back and edit it urself if need be :3
@raicoon

Roger that! I will do it tomorrow since the site is about to go derp and I gotta sleep soon. xD
@raicoon

Roger that! I will do it tomorrow since the site is about to go derp and I gotta sleep soon. xD
@Rangiku
Ahh he's great! The blue of the bag clashes with the green vest a bit though.
@Rangiku
Ahh he's great! The blue of the bag clashes with the green vest a bit though.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis

Thank yooooou. I think the best part is the accent. Trying to seem all innocent, but really is not. x3 There was another one I wanted as well, but that seemed to fit the bill more.

Oh yeah I didn't realize there was a slight blue tinge to the Mage's Bag. I changed it to the brown one but for some odd reason it looks like a bloody murse. LOL. Unless I am just loosing my mind.
@Nerasis

Thank yooooou. I think the best part is the accent. Trying to seem all innocent, but really is not. x3 There was another one I wanted as well, but that seemed to fit the bill more.

Oh yeah I didn't realize there was a slight blue tinge to the Mage's Bag. I changed it to the brown one but for some odd reason it looks like a bloody murse. LOL. Unless I am just loosing my mind.
@raiccoon
... you put the old sausage badge for suas XD omg. This originally was an insult and somehow became an endearing Nickname.
@raiccoon
... you put the old sausage badge for suas XD omg. This originally was an insult and somehow became an endearing Nickname.
Hello
1 2 ... 231 232 233 234 235 ... 240 241